What's new

Another earthquake...

MarkusS

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Italy
Its so bad right now. We had 4 quakes in a row around Perugia yesterday and today. All around 5 and 6.5 on richter scale. We even felt it up here in Tuscany.

Thanks god so far nobody died but the area is hit hard. many wounded or need help.

Geologists say its follow up quakes from the summer one.

It creates enormous uncertainity because its hard to sleep when you fear another one comes. :/

@waz @Vergennes @flamer84

I'm sorry to hear about this. Of all people my mum spoke to me about it, and she isn't much into world affairs, but felt sorry for the poor people, in a large part due to the fact she grew up with the large Italian community in my area.
My thoughts are with them, and people need to be moved from there.

I'm sorry to hear about this. Of all people my mum spoke to me about it, and she isn't much into world affairs, but felt sorry for the poor people, in a large part due to the fact she grew up with the large Italian community in my area.

Sigh....!! He Has to shake the earth to get the attention of His own creation...!!

May all be safe and sound Ameen..

Last edited:
He Has to shake the earth to seek the attention of His own creation

:astagh:

He Has to shake the earth to get the attention of His own creation...!!

Lol, Still not fixed :astagh: :omghaha: when you're talking about God, do not use the terms we (humans) use. God is outside the dimension of time and space, he cannot be perceived by the senses. the word "desire" is also a creation of God. Some ppl say God is perfect, I say no, perfection is also a creation of God, he is beyond perfection, for example, gravity is perfect (in its own way obv) does that mean gravity is God? No.

Its so bad right now. We had 4 quakes in a row around Perugia yesterday and today. All around 5 and 6.5 on richter scale. We even felt it up here in Tuscany.

Thanks god so far nobody died but the area is hit hard. many wounded or need help.

Geologists say its follow up quakes from the summer one.

It creates enormous uncertainity because its hard to sleep when you fear another one comes. :/

@waz @Vergennes @flamer84

Unfortunate and sad news,one after another in Italy.I hope that the people are safe,including numerous Romanians living in those areas.

People said the same thing after Christchurch, and yes a lot of people did move eventually us as well but i remember a friend in the states saying the same how she couldnt stand to live were there were earthquakes. She live in New Orleans, we got 1 earthquake every 100 years they got 6 hurricanes every year.
Its scary, the aftershocks are perhaps even worse because they keep you on edge for months but where is safe?
Storms quakes floods fires almost every where there is some thing.

So glad it seems no one was killed

Sigh....!! He Has to shake the earth to get the attention of His own creation...!!

May all be safe and sound Ameen..

"Wake up" "Shake it" "Draw attention"

Old words.

Allah HAS decided we going down

No one CAN STOP. Try if you CAN..

Just like ISI, CIA, Mossad etc - "Agents" of nation states and civilizations..

We are the agents of ....

Get ready :)

$$$

Qiyamah is almost here..

What are you talking about? WTH is the 90th? Is that a day?

You put Refugees into Concentration camps, Why should he not give you a LOL in return?

If that's Italian Honor then I don't know why you deserve Sympathy at all.

I felt a little happy knowing you suggested Lethal Force against Women and Children Refugees. Tell me, Why should I give a crap about any Italian over any Syrian?

Remeber our Argument last time? Maybe this is a sign from God to stop messing with his Believers.

We are gods believers. And he protects us. Thanks god no one was killed.

As i said you can think what you want. you are free in your way of thinking.

what do you feel in your heart when you tell a human being that no one cares for his people? What do you want achieve with that?

You once said your parents keep refugees as slaves. How does you feel in your heart when you tell a human being that you keep others as slaves? What do you want to achieve with that?

We are gods believers. And he protects us. Thanks god no one was killed.

As i said you can think what you want. you are free in your way of thinking.
I care very little for Pakistan and this forum lol

You once said your parents keep refugees as slaves. How does you feel in your heart when you tell a human being that you keep others as slaves? What do you want to achieve with that?

nothing, since its not slaves but a workforce. They sit entire day in their camp without work. You ask officials and they send you some to do tasks. We build a new pool and they helped digging it out. Others in our neighborhood took them to change style of their garden ect.

Its a positive thing because they dont know structured working from where they come from. So they learn this here, which can help them later.

honestly im surprised by the coverage here. theres not much coverage on it. bbc news broke it out as breaking for like half a day and moved on.

how bad is it?

Back
Top Bottom