What's new

Another good news from KPK: Imran Khan appoints his cousin as the chairman of Lady Reading Hospital

1102849039-1.gif
total fake

CFDffnbUUAAA17x.jpg

I would request patwaris to use the Right to Information Act passed only by KPK assembly to judge the merits of this person's hiring.

Extremely well suited choice of a reputedly competent and honest and highly qualified Doctor Sahib,

zardari or nawaz sharif kay rishtay dar bhi koe jahil nahi hain..... wo jab ye kartay hain to phir kis bat ka aiteraz.....??

Some other party does it..
its family politics.

but PTI does it.
He qualifies.

kkkk
pmln.jpg

i heard somebody said Nepotism???
Mashallah they all look very qualified.

zardari or nawaz sharif kay rishtay dar bhi koe jahil nahi hain..... wo jab ye kartay hain to phir kis bat ka aiteraz.....??
chalo 1ho gaya 2 ho gaye 3 ho gaye laikin shareefon k tho A se le kr Z thak k saray k saray rishtedaar tho ab qualified nhi ho saktay na k har ik ko koi ministry de dete hain.

Brother,

Its the change of PTI. and change is Only from PTI, for PTI, to PTI .

View attachment 222658

i heard somebody said Nepotism???
Mashallah they all look very qualified.

chalo 1ho gaya 2 ho gaye 3 ho gaye laikin shareefon k tho A se le kr Z thak k saray k saray rishtedaar tho ab qualified nhi ho saktay na k har ik ko koi ministry de dete hain.

Question: what reham's qualification to visit KPK Hospitals on behalf of Ik??

Brother,

Its the change of PTI. and change is Only from PTI, for PTI, to PTI .

Question: what reham's qualification to visit KPK Hospitals on behalf of Ik??
she is his wife. Does one need a qualification to visit a hospital?? she is not sitting on 100 billion funds or holding any Government post. its called a morality when someone dies in your neighbourhood, 2 people who's visit is considered to be more valuable are the elder of the family and his wife. iff the family head can't go for dua then the wife should go.

now can i ask you one Question??
why is that NS DID NOT EVEN VISIT THE HOSPITAL or the families of Kids martyred in the school AFTER THE SCHOOL ATTACK??? and he still hasn't. why is that you people get blinded when it comes to pmln?

Last edited:
she is his wife. Does one need a qualification to visit a hospital?? she is not sitting on 100 billion funds or holding any Government post. its called a morality when someone dies in your neighbourhood, 2 people who's visit is considered to be more valuable are the elder of the family and his wife. iff the family head can't go for dua then the wife should go.

now can i ask you one Question??
why is that NS DID NOT EVEN VISIT THE HOSPITAL or the families of Kids martyred in the school AFTER THE SCHOOL ATTACK??? and he still hasn't. why is that you people get blinded when it comes to pmln?

for PTI ,

hahahahah, keep changing Pakistan

If there are 6 highly gifted persons,who are more than capable of doing their jobs,give them the responsibilities ,never mind if they come from the same city,mohalla,house and family.Every appointment
should be made on merit and nothing but merit..merit..merit.Otherwise the consequences are there to
be seen in Karachi.
Your comparison of Imran Khan with thugs,murderers and siyasi budmuaash like Shareef Brothers and Zardari,it seems is based on ignorance if not TUASSAB. And I am not a PTI follower.

hell nawaz shrif and shahbaz sharif are bayhiss and bay sharam insaan . i tell u incident that happened to me . my son got Pneumonia after his birth i rushed to children hospital lahore my son admitted there for about seven days.and let me tell u every single day i saw ambulances coming from different places of punjab like faisalabad and sargodha okara and many other cities.while siting on the bench in children hospital i used to think my son was seriously ill if i the hospital was far away what would happened and these parents are bringing there children 100s of kilometer away many of them i think would not make it to the hospital because there is only one and only 1 state of the art children hospital in punjab and right in front of it there is metro bus running ,,,what the hell has happened to our leaders people r dying ....there is no need of orange train no need of metros we people need good hospitals ..i ask every1 reading this post plz go n check the govt hospitals of lahore go check PIC (punjab institute of cardiology)services hospital every where u go u will see people r worried these poor people need good hospitals nothing else.

Let me check. Is he criminal ? Bank defaulter ? No qualified ? His CV does not fit for this job ? or his crime is he is cousin of Imran Khan ?

Back
Top Bottom