What's new

Another Hindu girl forcefully converted in pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there is legal system to deal with things , and plus the lady is not part of protest

Indians are so worried about Pakistan, when their own house is on fire. :lol:

Hinduism accepts many paths to god, so Islam should be considered one of them. :lol:

Chill out now hindus.

well one should not force others to take a particular path ........it shall be left at his or her own will..

Religious tolerance is needed

Oh please. Those two christians near lahore were NOT minor. Even they were not part of protests. Please stop your propaganda against peaceful cuddly pakistanis.

It is funny when you say " peaceful". Pakistanis in Pakistan are certainly not peaceful. Count the days when you can sit and relax without worrying about bomb blast or violence. Can a women walk peacefully in certain sections of Karachi?
If you want to see how you could have lived without religious extremism, come visit India (not yet Kashmir).

Bokko Haram Just Landed in Pakistan :ashamed:

Its sad incident n more saddening is to see many Pakistanis pouring salts on the wounds of Hindu Pakistani....
@Spring Onion, caste system still exists in the country especially remote or villages but we have very strict law that its non bail able offence if you even utter few castiest words.... But I would like to assure you that in next generation it will be completely wiped out off our land. Mud slinging on Hinduism will not solve sectarian killing or forced conversion of Pakistan's citizens..... Pakistan is reaping today what it sowed in past..... To be little more harsh I think Pakistan is the only country which moving backward with each passing day n same is evident by post of various Pakistanis on various issues.....
Still i hope for the good of Pakistan n its citizens(Muslims, Hindu,Sikh,Christian n etc....)

Mashallah, keep up the good work my fellow ghazis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom