What's new

Another Hindu girl forcefully converted in pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caste system is a social system which would be erodated by more education(we have already demolished hereditary job system of Caste system)
Cast based system is a religion based mentality which you failed to get rid of despite education. The job system based on caste is still there.

. But Feudalism is a political system with a support of state and there is nothing you could do to get rid of it, even your jarnails like Ayub Khan, Zia Ul Haq and Musharraf couldn't.

General are not meant to solve this issue.

Secondly not only feudalism but many other such social evils are part of political system here in Pakistan not only here but in other desi countries too. and i believe we can do alot to get rid of it and on top is political awareness which has already started.

May be we can discuss some options for these minorities. Does Nepal allow Hindu immigrants? Nepal is a Hindu country right? USA, Australia, etc allow refugees right? Will they get refugee status in developed world?
Can they do anything else assuming they are moderately educated?

the girl was poor before accepting the light of islam, now she is not and what's wrong if someone accept islam with his/her own free will?

Nothing wrong with if someone accept on free will. In this case as usual its not FREE WILL but enslavement by feudal dogs

Cast based system is a religion based mentality which you failed to get rid of despite education. The job system based on caste is still there.

General are not meant to solve this issue.

Secondly not only feudalism but many other such social evils are part of political system here in Pakistan not only here but in other desi countries too. and i believe we can do alot to get rid of it and on top is political awareness which has already started.

Yes, I know Pakistanis think Indians still live in 15th century, thanks your sarkari taleem. Bestof luck for getting rid of feudalism.

Nothing wrong with if someone accept on free will. In this case as usual its not FREE WILL but enslavement by feudal dogs
how do you know? the girl isn't protesting herself, so it may be the case where father wants to control the will of her daughter or who knows may be some indian funded NGO is encouraging girl's family to defame islamic republic of pakistan.

Yes, I know Pakistanis think Indians still live in 15th century, thanks your sarkari taleem

:) i can post many things which can show indian narrow thinking despite your no-sarkari taleem ;) but dont want to derail this thread.
you should take a pause and accept that you are in denial not me.

Bestof luck for getting rid of feudalism.

We will

how do you know? the girl isn't protesting herself, so it may be the case where father wants to control the will of her daughter or who knows may be some indian funded NGO is encouraging girl's family to defame islamic republic of pakistan.

:lol: because Indian or Indian funded NGOs failed to stop caste based killings of girls in India so no chance of their involvement in our case ;)

I don't think you know as much about India as you think. The "lower castes" have large quotes of seats reserved for them in colleges. They have large percentage of spots reserved in goverment jobs. In fact, I knew of cases where people bribed officials to get themselves declared as scheduled caste/scheduled tribes to get into better colleges.

Just another normal.day in Pakistan.:coffee:

because Indian or Indian funded NGOs failed to stop caste based killings of girls in India so no chance of their involvement in our case
india is controlled by upper caste hindus. No doubt they aren't doing anything to stop discrimination against lower caste people or may be they fund these NGOs to work against lower caste people and they are successful in it despite many who wants the change. So i think they might also have seen some success in pakistan and nowadays there are lot of news emerging put of pakistan which is nothing but propaganda against islamic republic of a pakistan. Pakistan establishment must check the fundings of these so called "minority".

I don't think you know as much about India as you think. The "lower castes" have large quotes of seats reserved for them in colleges. They have large percentage of spots reserved in goverment jobs. In fact, I knew of cases where people bribed officials to get themselves declared as scheduled caste/scheduled tribes to get into better colleges.
don't lie :D

So how many hindus are left in pakistan?

Hard to tell. My advice is to save up as much money as possible and leave Pakistan as soon as possible. Protesting won't bring justice. Judiciary is a joke along with Police. Government only begins in Islamabad and ends in Raiwand. Mullahs are mentally unstable and mostly Paedophiles that are kidnapping young girls.

Sad incident! But no need to be surprised, its Pakistan. No amount of condemnation and protesting will help them get justice. May the mullahs burn in hell.

Sindhi Hindus are expert in banniyagiri. Will lie to gain some publicity.

Sad incident! But no need to be surprised, its Pakistan. No amount of condemnation and protesting will help them get justice. May the mullahs burn in hell.

Do you want to take this mujahidind guy and give us the hindus?

Hard to tell. My advice is to save up as much money as possible and leave Pakistan as soon as possible. Protesting won't bring justice. Judiciary is a joke along with Police. Government only begins in Islamabad and ends in Raiwand. Mullahs are mentally unstable and mostly Paedophiles that are kidnapping young girls.

It has nothing to with Pakistan. Look at this mujahidind guy. He's indian and is perfectly willing to present a conspiracy theory of kafirs and justify the rape of a 12 year old by paedophiles of his religious bend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom