What's new

ANP Traitors

Status
Not open for further replies.

smartsyco

BANNED

New Recruit

Reaction score
ANP traitors going to celebrate their new name of SARHAD in NEW YORK with sonia ghandhi ...... they should be kicked off from pakistan they should be killed
what are they thinking ... will they be able to break pakistan ......
think about it twice if you are planning to do it .......

we gonna be the part of GHAZVA-I-HIND then will go to help HAZRAT MAHDI INSHALLAH .........
and moreover and important of all ALLAH is there to help pakistan INSHALLAH
ALLAH says if they plan then i do plan and i am the better planner with no doubt:angry:

LOL

Are you refering to this?

Asfandyar to arrive in New York May 14
NEW YORK, Apr 27 (APP): ANP President Asfandyar Wali Khan is due to arrive here on May 14 to participate in a conference honouring his grandfather, Khan Abdul Ghaffar Khan, the New York chapter of his party announced Tuesday. The announcement said Asfandyar will be given a warm welcome at John F. Kennedy international airport by ANP activists.

“The Bacha Khan Peace Conference” will take place on May 16 in Brooklyn, a borough of New York City where there is heavy concentration of people from Pakistan.

Conference organizers said that they have invited several leaders from Pakistan and India, including Congress leader Sonia Gandhi.

Associated Press Of Pakistan ( Pakistan's Premier NEWS Agency ) - Asfandyar to arrive in New York May 14

Khan Abdul Ghaffar khan lies in afghani soul he hasnt got anything to do with pakistan....

let ANP do whatever they want... the is the first n last time these idiots got some seats!!!!

wonder when would ANP n PPP stop doing politics over the dead bodies of the founders!!

Khan Abdul Gaffar Khan is much respected in india.What's wrong in sonia gandhi attending in the conference organised for his rememberance.And to the dear thread starter who's whining about ghazwa e hind,first try to make a peaceful,UNITED pakistan with better economy and good global image,where people dont blow themselves up every day and bomb people belonging to other sects on a monthly basis..and live peacefully instead of dreaming about ghazwa e hind.

Many Indian leaders had close ties with Bacha Khan, he's respected in India even today. He was also given the highest civilian award by GOI - the Bharatratna. He was also called the Sarhad Gandhi.

BTW they are celebrating him, not breaking of Pakistan or some such ghazwa i nonsense...

Khan Abdul Ghaffar Khan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

dont be cheap with your wording regarding anything i post ... better if you dont post again in my topic .... if you want to use anything which is not perfect ethically ......

Khan Abdul Gaffar Khan is much respected in india.What's wrong in sonia gandhi attending in the conference organised for his rememberance.And to the dear thread starter who's whining about ghazwa e hind,first try to make a peaceful,UNITED pakistan with better economy and good global image,where people dont blow themselves up every day and bomb people belonging to other sects on a monthly basis..and live peacefully instead of dreaming about ghazwa e hind.

You are a real misguided soul are you not, why do you not create a peaceful united India where the masses are not poor, have access to common requirements, poor are not burned and they do not bomb the country in return.

Seriously you are one little fool to consistently bring up things which are true for your country as they are for all others in the south asian neighbourhood. Simialrly is you are here, show some respect and answer politely. I guess your parents have not taught you any respect, If one person speaks in an ill manner, does not mean you retaliate in the same way.

You have a profile name which says HumanFirst, and you are going in the opposite direction by creating rifts between humans by pointing out facts that are true for all.

Badshah Khan, much like others in the political realm of Pakistan is respected, his sons have taught in highest calibre schools and are very rich but they continue to play with the emotions of the poor and weak. Why not concentrate on the welfare of the people rather than create further rifts between people of the same nation.

How would you feel if Zardari started celebrating with Kishenji in New York, these are political moves to entice commotion.

And listen, I am from a minority in Pak, come visit first then make up your mind.

Use your mind to talk, not emotions.

You are a real misguided soul are you not, why do you not create a peaceful united India where the masses are not poor, have access to common requirements, poor are not burned and they do not bomb the country in return.

Seriously you are one little fool to consistently bring up things which are true for your country as they are for all others in the south asian neighbourhood. Simialrly is you are here, show some respect and answer politely. I guess your parents have not taught you any respect, If one person speaks in an ill manner, does not mean you retaliate in the same way.

You have a profile name which says HumanFirst, and you are going in the opposite direction by creating rifts between humans by pointing out facts that are true for all.

Badshah Khan, much like others in the political realm of Pakistan is respected, his sons have taught in highest calibre schools and are very rich but they continue to play with the emotions of the poor and weak. Why not concentrate on the welfare of the people rather than create further rifts between people of the same nation.

How would you feel if Zardari started celebrating with Kishenji in New York, these are political moves to entice commotion.

And listen, I am from a minority in Pak, come visit first then make up your mind.

Use your mind to talk, not emotions.

T-Faz - he's not saying those problems india does not have, but its absolutely hilarious when (some) pakistanis talk of gazhwa e hind in such a matter of fact way... i'm surprised you missed that part, to which humanfirst was replying.

dont be cheap with your wording regarding anything i post ... better if you dont post again in my topic .... if you want to use anything which is not perfect ethically ......

are you referring to ghazwa i nonsense? well than thanks for your ethics class, precious.

Chill mate, have some rooh e afza, it actually exists, you can afford it, and does not intoxicate like ghazwa i hind :lol::lol::lol:

ANP traitors going to celebrate their new name of SARHAD in NEW YORK with sonia ghandhi ...... they should be kicked off from pakistan they should be killed
what are they thinking ... will they be able to break pakistan ......
think about it twice if you are planning to do it .......

we gonna be the part of GHAZVA-I-HIND then will go to help HAZRAT MAHDI INSHALLAH .........
and moreover and important of all ALLAH is there to help pakistan INSHALLAH
ALLAH says if they plan then i do plan and i am the better planner with no doubt:angry:

what a paranoid post .. another zaid hamid admirer .... , how did you get to the conclusion that ANP is traitor .. is it just becuase they have invited sonia gandhi ??

well actually its not your fault ..... it is manufacturing fault ...... manufacturing fault is not due to your father ...... it is due to your mother ....... she used to have lots of husband i mean YAR at one time ...then you came into the world ............:rofl:

MODS please ban this sick syco !

what a paranoid post .. another zaid hamid admirer .... , how did you get to the conclusion that ANP is traitor .. is it just becuase they have invited sonia gandhi ??

it is just because they run their policitics on dead bodies of pplz ... it is because when they say pakistan's name should be republic of pakistan rather islamic republic of pakistan ...... it is becasue whey they forget there are other nations living in SARHAD along with pakhton ..... it is because how dare they changed the name when quaid-i-azam never felt it to change ...................it is because when they declare gandhi and ranjit singh as their heros ..........it is because when they oppose kala bagh....

there are lots of reason mr...

and one thing is for sure Ghazva-i-hind has to happen INSHALLAH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom