What's new

anti-China rally

Check the map. Mongolia is not a part of China. Mongols are not Chinese.

Mongolia used to be a part of China until they officially became independent in 45. Inner Mongolia is a part of China and I think the Mongols are China's #1 minority group. Historically, however, I do consider them to be foreigners.

I feel pure HuaXia people is almost non-existent. Chinese are about as mixed up genetically as US whites. There has been frequent migration of northern steppe people into china, as well as people who were traditionally considered non chinese being assimated in southern china. Lots of persians and people from the west settled in Tang china when they were running from an expanding Islam Caliphate. Muslims and turkic people also settled in china.

There has also been a number of sharp population declines during wartimes and turmoil, plus frequent migrations from other places so I doubt how people can view their genetics profiles is going to reflect very close to their ancestors from hundreds of years ago.

I don't agree with the views held by Han chinese nationalists. (not implying anyone is one on this forum, just my views)

(I also noticed that some Indians have western/Greek type facial profile and am just wondering if it is contributed to Aryan/Alexander migration/influence)

Last edited:
But chinese were conscripted into the campaign against japan. Although the upper decision makers are mongol chinese military and political officials were involved.
Also yuan dynasty is recognised as part of chinese history, unless you want to say that there is a break in chinese cultural lineage.

I really do think that the Yuan dynasty is not a part of Chinese history. The caste system in Yuan goes like: 1. mongols, 2. colored eyes (Persians probably), 3. Northern Chinese, 4 Southerner.

10s of millions of Chinese civilians were slaughtered because they refused to submit to the Mongols. nearly all the economical, cultural, scientific achievements of the Song dynasty were destroyed by the Mongols. Even the Japanese can't claim this kind of destruction. The Chinese society peddled back for at least 500 years because of the Mongol invasion. No, Mongols are not Chinese.

Fujisawa said that they feared China would "intrude JAPANESE territory"?

LOOK UP THE DEFINITION OF "DISPUTED", DAMMIT.

To add, the Song dynasty was really peace loving (they were very anti military, and had no military draft). An all volunteer army in the 12th century is just incredible. The Song people were sea farers, traders, artists, architects, etc. Cruel corporal punishments were mostly banned. The emperor ruled by consensus, not despotism. The mongols ruined everything.

To add, the Song dynasty was really peace loving (they were very anti military, and had no military draft). An all volunteer army in the 12th century is just incredible. The Song people were sea farers, traders, artists, architects, etc. Cruel corporal punishments were mostly banned. The emperor ruled by consensus, not despotism. The mongols ruined everything.

They probably suffered the shock of tang dynasty, Anshi rebellion and negatives comming from a too powerful military. But I agree the mongols did alot of damage. A whole village have to use a single knife for chopping wood and cooking, for example.

Arts declined or disappeared, sword making quality decreased. I feel chinese architecture were much better before Yuan dynasty. People are not quite on the same level thereafter. Technologically there is not much improvements after.

aside: Apparently Ka in Karate refers to Tang, which was later changed to empty-hand. Same for Katana.

I really do think that the Yuan dynasty is not a part of Chinese history. The caste system in Yuan goes like: 1. mongols, 2. colored eyes (Persians probably), 3. Northern Chinese, 4 Southerner.

10s of millions of Chinese civilians were slaughtered because they refused to submit to the Mongols. nearly all the economical, cultural, scientific achievements of the Song dynasty were destroyed by the Mongols. Even the Japanese can't claim this kind of destruction. The Chinese society peddled back for at least 500 years because of the Mongol invasion. No, Mongols are not Chinese.

Not Persians, most likely tocharians.

China's Tocharian mummies - Silent witnesses of a forgotten past

Last edited:
But chinese were conscripted into the campaign against japan. Although the upper decision makers are mongol chinese military and political officials were involved.
Also yuan dynasty is recognised as part of chinese history, unless you want to say that there is a break in chinese cultural lineage.

The British Empire is also "Indian history". We dont claim it.

Did the Mongol or Manchurian emperors ever mix with the Hans? And form hybrids?

Last edited:
The British Empire is also "Indian history". We dont claim it.

Did the Mongols or Manchurians emperors ever mix with the Hans? And form hybrids?

Manchus did apart from a very narrow section of royalty I think. Not sure about mongols. Also during wartimes it's not uncommon to have mass migrations from one side of china to another so eventually it becomes somewhat even distributed.

Well, every nation that believes in fair play should protest against the PRC. Their amoral, mercantilist approach to world commerce will end badly, for them and for the rest of the world. Hopefully the PRC will develop genuine human rights and democratic values, before it is too late. Everyone in the world who believes in monotheism should pray that the Chinese soon develop a conscience.

That group I think also includes northern chinese nomads like Khitan and Jurchen.

Khitans are early Mongolic people. Jurchens are early Manchurians(Tungusic people).

Tocharians are not Mongoloid people. Their culture seems similar to Germanics. They later converted to Buddhism. They completely disappeared from historical records(ancient Indian, Chinese, Persian, etc sources).

Last edited:
Well, every nation that believes in fair play should protest against the PRC. Their amoral, mercantilist approach to world commerce will end badly, for them and for the rest of the world. Hopefully the PRC will develop genuine human rights and democratic values, before it is too late. Everyone in the world who believes in monotheism should pray that the Chinese soon develop a conscience.

Hopefully for you guys it will happen before China's economy surpasses America. :azn: Even today the economic cards are held by China, i.e. American debt, trade deficit, and US currency reserves. It's almost as if the US government wants to hand their own fate over to the CCP.

This may also drive you into a fit, but I'm an atheist. :D

I'm not into hard monotheism nor atheism. I don't take a materialistic outlook. There is still much we havn't explore.

Well it happened on a land known as China today, therefore it's part of Chinese history. The caste system was imposed by the invaders, does not reflect reality one bit.

Back
Top Bottom