What's new

anti-China rally

This may also drive you into a fit, but I'm an atheist. :D

Of course it does not drive me into a fit. I expect that all of the apologists for the PRC here are atheists. After all, it is how your mothers and fathers raised you. Glory to Chairman Mao, after all .....

I'm just saying that is why the PRC is amoral and cannot be trusted.

This is similar to the dispute over the Arctic islands between US and Canada.

The Chinese government is not helping in this situation. The people in Beijing are all pussies and unwilling to take firm steps to resolve the situation. They haven't realized what "fighting for us" means. They're the real ones dragging the problem. They're horrible at resolving such problems and they're useless.

Instead, we should be more firm and determined in taking what's rightfully ours.

We should deploy HQ-9 SAM launchers and stealth attack helicopters to the Diaoyu Islands.

Sorry to disappoint you TruthSeeker, I as a PRC 'apologist' is an atheist by choice. :)

(I also noticed that some Indians have western/Greek type facial profile and am just wondering if it is contributed to Aryan/Alexander migration/influence)

That Aryan invasion was create by the British empire. There still to this day hasnt been any evidence of a large scale invasion in the Indus Vally sites. No mass grave of skeleton. Weapons, chariots, etc, etc, etc.

sarasvati-map-crop.jpg

Many of the sites are lined up with the dried up saraswati river. This river was mentioned many times in the Vedic texts. But Christian-centric British said all of these texts are myths and complete garbage.

Last edited:
Of course it does not drive me into a fit. I expect that all of the apologists for the PRC here are atheists. After all, it is how your mothers and fathers raised you. Glory to Chairman Mao, after all .....

Actually both my parents are Buddhists.

Nice stereotyping though. :azn: Also if you think my parents were the type of people who cry out "glory to Chairman Mao" then you'd be wrong again.

Believe it or not, but Chinese people are actually human beings with their own individual opinions.

Last edited:
That Aryan invasion was create by the British empire. There still to this day hasnt been any evidence of a large scale invasion in the Indus Vally sites. No mass grave of skeleton. Weapons, chariots, etc, etc, etc.

sarasvati-map-crop.jpg

Many of the sites are lined up with the dried up saraswati river. This river was mentioned many times in the Vedic texts. But Christian-centric British said all of these texts are myths and complete garbage.

River tends to change their courses overtime so it may be a reason why a lot of sites are abandoned.
Yellow river also changed courses many times in history.

Actually both my parents are Buddhists.

Nice stereotyping though. :azn: Also if you think my parents were the type of people who cry out "glory to Chairman Mao" then you'd be wrong again.

Believe it or not, but Chinese people are actually human beings with their own individual opinions.

Don't bother responding, the more americans are like him the better. americans being religious has so many good points for us, i'll PM you if you want.

what are your views on the Mughal empire?

The Mughals originally came as invaders. However over the passage of time, they slowly got Indianized, both literally (by marrying Rajputs) and culturally.

Unfortunately the last emperor turned out to be a bigot and the Mughal empire was destroyed by the Marathas and the Sikhs

Well, every nation that believes in fair play should protest against the PRC. Their amoral, mercantilist approach to world commerce will end badly, for them and for the rest of the world. Hopefully the PRC will develop genuine human rights and democratic values, before it is too late. Everyone in the world who believes in monotheism should pray that the Chinese soon develop a conscience.

Then the americans should be the last ones to do so since they believe in genocide (killing of 100 million american indians, starting 8 wars in the past 200 years, more than any other country), treachery (backing the overthrow of democratically elected Iranian government and replacing it with a king, paying Bin Laden to attack USSR then trying to wipe him out, abandoning South Vietnam, Pinochet in Chile) blackmail ( threatening to nuke us if we didn't stop to negotiate in Korea, "we will obliterate Iran") arrogance (Mission accomplished, Home Before Christmas) hypocrisy (George washington was a slave owner, backing out of signed military sales, bombing our embassy, killing our pilot, spying in our sovereign waters while crying for peace, support Israeli nukes but point fingers at North Korean ones then cry at the slightest backlash) and deception (Voice of America's fake news, so fake in fact that it's not even legal to broadcast in the US for fear of Americans rising up to overthrow the government, not even mention CNN).

what are your views on the Mughal empire?

Mughal came as foreigner then later intermarried into Indian ethnic groups.

They come from one of the fragmented Mongol empires(Turkic-Mongoloid people). They came to India, defeated the rajput clans later to form an alliance with them. Later every emperor after Akbar the Great was half Indian-Rajput blood because of this political alliance.It became a trend for every successor to be of rajput blood. Shah Jahan, the emperor who ordered the creation of the Taj Mahal was born from a Rajput women. They are hybrids.

British ruled from Britian. Mughals ruled in India. Agra was the capital, other very important semi capitals were Lahore, Delhi, etc not Londan.

Mughal empire is Indian as the Mauryan empire to me.

Empires like the Timurids(took northern India), Ghorids(took part of northern India), British(took all of India), etc never mixed and took the wealth gained from India took it their land.

Last edited:

Although I am no Atheist I find your idea of "atheists = amoral" troubling. If we want to discuss the morality of Western Christianity I could bring up the glories of the Inquisition, suppression of science during the Renaissance, and the killing of "infidels" in both the Old and New Worlds. A man's morality is not determined by his religion.

As for the religious policies of the PRC all I can say is that contrary to popular opinion religions, including Christianity, is practiced relatively freely there. The most prominent building next to a park in Quezhou (where my grandparents live) is a Catholic Church building and the people there donated a great deal to refurnish a Buddhist temple the last time I visited. Things are definitely improving. On the plus side there has been no textbook controversy in China regarding the teaching of Darwinian Evolution. If that is not the separation of Church and State I don't know what is.

Then the americans should be the last ones to do so since they believe in genocide (killing of 100 million american indians, starting 8 wars in the past 200 years, more than any other country), treachery (backing the overthrow of democratically elected Iranian government and replacing it with a king, paying Bin Laden to attack USSR then trying to wipe him out, abandoning South Vietnam, Pinochet in Chile) blackmail ( threatening to nuke us if we didn't stop to negotiate in Korea, "we will obliterate Iran") arrogance (Mission accomplished, Home Before Christmas) hypocrisy (George washington was a slave owner, backing out of signed military sales, bombing our embassy, killing our pilot, spying in our sovereign waters while crying for peace, support Israeli nukes but point fingers at North Korean ones then cry at the slightest backlash) and deception (Voice of America's fake news, so fake in fact that it's not even legal to broadcast in the US for fear of Americans rising up to overthrow the government, not even mention CNN).

Let us not completely deny America's accomplishments in the past two hundred years. There is a reason that the U.S. succeeded and the Soviets failed. There is a great deal that China could learn from the United States. If we deny everything that the Americans have accomplished we'd be no better than the very same people that we criticize.

Let us not completely deny America's accomplishments in the past two hundred years. There is a reason that the U.S. succeeded and the Soviets failed. There is a great deal that China could learn from the United States. If we deny everything that the Americans have accomplished we'd be no better than the very same people that we criticize.

I am not denying their accomplishments, I am pointing out their hypocrisy.

Also, past accomplishments are worthless as a metric of "morality". Everyone's modern accomplishments stem from that of Britain.

Actually I think all three countries dislike one another. It is a mutual thing.

yeah in the neighbourhood everyone hates north korea accept china , tiawan and china dont like each other , japan and china dont like each other , japan and korea dont like each other

Im not sure about korea and japan on tiawan but nonetheless kinda scary considering the power of all the countries.

Lucky its a developed part of the world mostly.

Back
Top Bottom