What's new

Anti-China Rhetoric Is Off the Charts in Western Media

This is from US state department documentary 1944. The Battle of China. Before PRC in 1949, so when do you mean China invaded Tibet, Xinjiang, Guangdong, Guangxi, Yunnan..? Han dynasty? Tang dynasty?

Let us just consider Tibet, Taiwan and Xinjiang and China's role in these three areas, which is all pretty recent and on-going. After all, that is the time period the OP article mentions. I wont' even go into all the other expansionist claims in the South China Sea and Arunachal region, for now.

Let us just consider Tibet, Taiwan and Xinjiang and China's role in these three areas, which is all pretty recent and on-going. After all, that is the time period the OP article mentions. I wont' even go into all the other expansionist claims in the South China Sea and Arunachal region, for now.

I’ll just leave this here.

The US claimed a whole hemisphere.

And went on meddle around the whole world.

Surprisingly it's very rare to see anti-China rhetoric in the Indian media. If it happens, it is mostly limited during Chinese aggression at the border and then silence.

Sure, but anti-western rhetoric is at an all time high in China, you literally post an article about how students abused a professor for being a west lover, and defended their actions.

What's your point?

More whataboutery. Let us keep to the claims made in the OP and that time period of the last few decades. Thanks.

General kvetching threads about USA are over thataway. :D

Only it’s not whataboutety in reference to your post.

Those areas you mentioned are well within Chinas reasonable sphere of influence.

And then you have the US.

LOL.

What irony.

In regards to the topic of the OP.

Of course anti China rhetoric has ramped up in the Western media.

China is rising much to the dismay of the West.

The transition from non state actors to supposedly near peer rivals being the main US antagonist has been gradual throughout the last decade but was accelerated by the bluntness of of an uncouth Trump administration.

Obama pivoted to the Pacific.

Trump was loud enough to alert the average joe out there that China was the new enemy.

And the democrats are hoping to deal with Russia before the U.S. sets its sights on China.

Enter the propaganda being fed to the populace.

I just tied in everything for you professor.

Also, this isn’t kvetching.

Just rather obvious observations for any reasonably educated person.

Sure, but anti-western rhetoric is at an all time high in China, you literally post an article about how students abused a professor for being a west lover, and defended their actions.

What's your point?
Abused? Sorry I didn't see any abuse. The student presented his point of view and left the stage. Plus what the professor said was totally cringe with talk of breeding.

Is that because it cannot do so, or is it because it does not want to do so. Taiwan, for example, but only if we forget what China has done to Tibet and doing in Xinjiang.
Whataboutism

And USA's sphere of influence is pan-global. So what's your point? None. :D

Nope, directly on point given the context of the OP.

Yes the United States’ sphere of influence is pan global.

Why is that justified?

When the US seeks to limit others in their regions?

Who exactly determines the rules based order that the US always seems to want to follow?

Yes the United States’ sphere of influence is pan global.

Why is that justified?

When the US seeks to limit others in their regions?

Who exactly determines the rules based order that the US always seems to want to follow?

Great questions, to be honest, but the answer to all of them is the same: international geopolitics and the pursuit of national interests. USA simply does it better than any other country out there doing the same things according to the same rules. Let a better competitor emerge and USA will recede. It is really as simple as that.

This is from US state department documentary 1944. The Battle of China. Before PRC in 1949, so when do you mean that China invaded Tibet, Xinjiang, Guangdong, Guangxi, Yunnan..? Han dynasty? Tang dynasty?
He's an Indian. The guy you just replied to. I reported his account for trolling me with pro-Indian propaganda.

He's an Indian. The guy you just replied to. I reported his account for trolling me with pro-Indian propaganda.

Hello,

VCheng is a long term member that has long established his Pakistani identity and knowledge and wisdom pertaining to the country as well.

Your accusation is unwarranted (simply on basis he holds different opinion on things to you), though not the first or last he will see off.

You have gone down this road with some other members too...i.e just on disagreement basis, you accuse and try to undermine their identity....no matter how long they have been here and clearly proven themselves as Pakistani.

I hope some mod gives you a warning on this matter, this ad-hominem approach (I dont like what you have to say therefore you are not from the country) is cheap, unwarranted and only serves to worsen this forum further.

@SQ8

Back
Top Bottom