What's new

Anti-China Rhetoric Is Off the Charts in Western Media

So you support India's absurd terrorotrial claims in south Tibet ? are you really a Pakistani?
She doesnt care about the facts and truth, she is all out anti-China, doesnt matter whatever her nationality.

Have I said so anywhere? Interesting how you extend the usurpation of Tibet into areas beyond the McMahon line and then brazenly deny China's expansionist claims. :D

Utterly irrelevant.
We need to ask ourselves - why nefarious characters are all from the pinkie brigades on this forum.

Look at the pattern, you can see the playbook of pinkies wumao.

PDF moderators dont have the backbone to throw these plus banyanis into a lockup zone.

We need to ask ourselves - why nefarious characters are all from the pinkie brigades on this forum.

PDF moderators dont have the backbone to throw these plus banyanis into a lockup zone.

That is okay, it does not affect reality one bit. China remains a xenophobic expansionist entity run by communist overlords. Let us never forget that.

That is okay, it does not affect reality one bit. China remains a xenophobic expansionist entity run by communist overlords. Let us never forget that.
correct; they are drinking their own Xi brew. My own chinese colleagues say the same; the XI pinkie and other brigades are trying to control the narrative and quashing even scientific arguments in epidemilogy or medicine field; as per them they see the dark ages of maoist era of cultural revolution where these party uneducated cadres ran amock. now these shenzis are online

correct; they are drinking their own Xi brew. My own chinese colleagues say the same; the XI pinkie and other brigades are trying to control the narrative and quashing even scientific arguments in epidemilogy or medicine field; as per them they see the dark ages of maoist era of cultural revolution where these party uneducated cadres ran amock. now these shenzis are online

Like I said, that's okay. Sooner or later others find out the truth. Like Sri Lanka. and now Pakistan. Reality wins, every time. :D

Have I said so anywhere? Interesting how you extend the usurpation of Tibet into areas beyond the McMahon line and then brazenly deny China's expansionist claims. :D

Utterly irrelevant.
All government offical maps showed Tibet being part of China long before PRC and long long before India and Pakistan became countries, so who brazenly exercises expansionism based on their former western colonial master's mantle?

All government offical maps showed Tibet being part of China long before PRC and long long before India and Pakistan became countries, so who brazenly exercises expansionism based on their former western colonial master's mantle?

So all it takes is a map drawn by one country to lay claim to any area they like?

Like I said, that's okay. Sooner or later others find out the truth. Like Sri Lanka. and now Pakistan. Reality wins, every time. :D
What China did to Sri Lanka and Pakistan?

So all it takes is a map drawn by one country to lay claim to any area they like?
By your mindless rant is a better one than official maps?

What China did to Sri Lanka and Pakistan?

Off topic for this thread. My comment was related to this thread that whatever is being claimed aa anti-China rhetoric is not important since the truth always wins out. Always.

Off topic for this thread. My comment was related to this thread that whatever is being claimed aa anti-China rhetoric is not important since the truth always wins out. Always.
I also believe truth is always there for people to see, unless people are blind or pretend to be blind.

Why dont you just get lost from Chinese matters, nothing concerns you. You people are just repulsive.

Back
Top Bottom