What's new

Anti Drone Technology made by Pakistan Students.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my.....these "students" in that video definitely cheating you guys. What is shown in the laptop is nothing but a windows screen saver.

7371_large.jpeg

You can download it here. Install it and see for yourself.

Radar Screensaver - Free software downloads and software reviews - CNET Downloads
:hitwall:

exactly... i was not sure about the hook up of the equipment with laptop as this is no eay job and it showed a rotating scanner whilt his device was static,.. that bit was all made up..
but the frequency change with obstruction was demonstrated and interesting..

What a bunch of idiots are these....
On a lighter note, i think creating a similar project in Java is a week's work, All one has to know is functionality provided by Swing API and sensor programming concepts.....i remember creating a home security system when i was in university.

Great efforts but what is its range and how effective is it against radar jammers.

What a skill we have, many students capable to develop machines! Next-generation students seem brilliant and capable to develop something.

:pakistan:

Stopped at 1:39.
What the hell ! that is not frequency.
Clearly the multimeter is plugged into the power supply and showing resultant voltage.

There is nothing such as Image capture via electromagnetic reflection.
none the less, at 4:49 the picture is different.

If this was true ... and he had the the knowledge he claims to have,
he would have talked about the interfaces, about speed of interconnections, about frequency ranges.

He didn't even care to elaborate which freq bands did he use for his SUPER machine, neither did he talk about range and losses.

The sorry excuse for an engineer !

Trust me, making a X Mhz Oscillator and filter is very nice on the book,
It takes years of knowledge to actually make one.

Showing a normal computer's power supply, and using a flash animation to fool every one is just plain criminal.
Guys, I am shocked to the core at the idiot who is claiming to have made this, and well .... to the people who have flowered laurels !

It is an insult to intelligence and to all the real engineers who dedicate their lives to their profession.

Just goes to show the state of knowledge and wrenched level of education.

Just Purely Shameful !

Last edited by a moderator:
Am i done bashing .... NOOO !

Shame on you all !

Now shut the bloody computer, since none of you could as much as google the idea and THINK before you comment !

and to think that the internet users here, are the better quartile of the Pakistan's brain trust !

Disappear, and make sure you are never seen near any thing that has any thing to do with science.

What a big faker that guy is, he's using multimeter to check the frequency, i mean seriously :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

And the thing he said as radar is just a proximity sensor which is linked with the speaker, and the multimeter just showed its voltage reading. And you guys believed him. :rofl:

And his english is awesome. :lol:

Am i done bashing .... NOOO !

Shame on you all !

Now shut the bloody computer, since none of you could as much as google the idea and THINK before you comment !

and to think that the internet users here, are the better quartile of the Pakistan's brain trust !

Disappear, and make sure you are never seen near any thing that has any thing to do with science.

stop being abusive towards members and this is not your first time.
Reported

Great, Pakistan first created the computer virus, now this great technology.

Feel very proud for our Pak brothers. :pakistan:

On a side note.

The Creeper virus was first detected on ARPANET, the forerunner of the Internet, in the early 1970s. Creeper was an experimental self-replicating program written by Bob Thomas at BBN Technologies in 1971. Creeper used the ARPANET to infect DEC PDP-10 computers running the TENEX operating system.Creeper gained access via the ARPANET and copied itself to the remote system where the message, "I'm the creeper, catch me if you can!" was displayed. The Reaper program was created to delete Creeper.

proud of Wikipedia. :cheers:

:rofl:

Nice effort - a Military radar needs millions invested , but the main component is Brain power of a human , and knowledge

is this technology going to be implemented?

guys this is a sham not real the display is a screensaver and their device is a voltage circut and the transmitter is a dorr bel if u look closly ad the EMW image was of a 747 or similar jet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom