What's new

Anti Drone Technology made by Pakistan Students.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some university project.. getting all that attention..
There is a stark difference between a project and a product..
A project just has to work once or twice.. and may be completely unfeasible.
A product not only has to work everytime.. it has to work for multiple situations.. and be feasible to build.

There are thousands of projects made by university students in Pakistan..some better than this.
But only 10% are viable enough to be made into products.. and only 1% will become so.

Much ado about nothing.

Some university project.. getting all that attention..
There is a stark difference between a project and a product..
A project just has to work once or twice.. and may be completely unfeasible.
A product not only has to work everytime.. it has to work for multiple situations.. and be feasible to build.

There are thousands of projects made by university students in Pakistan..some better than this.
But only 10% are viable enough to be made into products.. and only 1% will become so.

Much ado about nothing.

That was not a project at all, that guy was just faking & trying to get some attention.

lol, pc power supply, a multimeter showing some voltage ( i doubt its frequescy ). a motion sensor ( in a mouse like body i wont be surprised if its just a mouse with its motion sensor, they are usually red but may be hes using an infrared one). this is kinda school science project man. Im an EE Engineer my self and this stuff is more like 2nd year analogue electronics project.

Even the most advanced radars cant show the exact picture of the plane like his shiny PC interface is showing. they just try to determine the plane type by the returned radiation amount and intensity lumination. Plus he just put the sensor at one place and just showed the detection on the screen at one place ( i wont even be surprised if the interface is just a animation and not a proper realtime eyetem connected to the sensor) if he moves the sensor to an other place how does the PC know of the new position?

this is so kidish

O and the accent is epic lol

not sure why but reminds me of the Iranian war toys
they also have a lot of hillarious items like this one

this is really scary $hit would suggest that Pakistan use this amazing tech in its eastern border too.........

We should appreciate students for making an effort but this doesnt look authentic

We should appreciate students for making an effort but this doesnt look authentic

You still have doubts?:lol:

The moment that kid started with his fake accent I could tell he was a bs artist.

the guy with this radar meant that

we can detect low level flying planes/drones on this type of radar

Normal radar detects non-stealthy drones. What is the deal?
(PS, the students should have a bright future with IT companies!)

Which is seriously lacking in our case. Just look at the comments of some members in the 1st page of this thread - how easily they were fooled.

Well, to be fair, many of us are not electrical engineers.

May be I am missing something but are they trying to use a motion detector for detecting the drones?

I apologize if this youtube turn to be fake in order to gain attention, I didn't believe this to make us a fool. I am going to report it to Youtube admin. some says it is good try efforts or other says it is fake BS.

Thank you for your comment, Moderators please DELETE this thread or remove many thanks !

Pakistanis need to learn honest!

very good best of luck my brothers.pakistan zindabaaad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom