What's new

Any members who visited each others countries

alas..:cry::cry:the closest that I have been to Pakistan is when I went to see the Wagah border ceremony...

alas..:cry::cry:the closest that I have been to Pakistan is when I went to see the Wagah border ceremony...

heheheh and it was the first time i stepped inside India at wahgha border with one leg in India and one in Pakistan :P

though the officers were shouting "Miss dont cross the line"

bwahahahha

now a days a pakistani in india is considered like an alien,ppl will look at u with different way.....,i have seen this

this is truth

heheheh and it was the first time i stepped inside India at wahgha border with one leg in India and one in Pakistan :P

bwahahahha

You should be a little careful at places like this.It is highly unlikely that someone is going to shoot you,but things can go bad.....
I preferred sitting at the top.There were lot of people on both the sides.
In the Indian side,young children were being encouraged to run upto the gates with the Indian flag and then come back.The flags were then handed over to the young girls and finally the Jawans stepped into the action...It was a nice experience.:):)

aaj posting karne main maza nahi aa raha
what is missing today

no idea, he has promised me a lot of places if i come to his wedding. I don't know about the city he lives in Gujarat. But all I can tell you is, I will be visiting Gujarat, Delhi, Ajmer, Bangalore and Agra before coming back :agree:

and I won't be staying for more than 2-3 weeks....because I am a Pakistani and I will be going beyond LOC :yahoo:

oh.k. I see. .nice . .will plan a meet with all pdf members of gujarat if possible

no idea, he has promised me a lot of places if i come to his wedding. I don't know about the city he lives in Gujarat. But all I can tell you is, I will be visiting Gujarat, Delhi, Ajmer, Bangalore and Agra before coming back :agree:

and I won't be staying for more than 2-3 weeks....because I am a Pakistani and I will be going beyond LOC :yahoo:

how can you come to india and not visit mumbai ? you should , you would love it . Most do.

Btw, I think that there is great potential for tourism between our countries, not only tourism but much more than that however things remain stagnant.

We never separated until third party came with policy of divide and rule and when they went they left this policy behind... anyways it is never late...

The part of Pakistan which I want to visit is where the Kalash people stay in the Chitral Valley in NWFP. I wonder if they allow Indians there. Have any Pakistanis been there?

I went to Uttarakhand a couple yrs ago - had chai in the town of Mana - the last town in India before China starts where they have a board "You can buy the last cup of chai in India here".

Although I've lived mostly in Bombay when in India, I've spent some time in Delhi and found the infrastructure there much superior to Bombay.

The part of Pakistan which I want to visit is where the Kalash people stay in the Chitral Valley in NWFP. I wonder if they allow Indians there. Have any Pakistanis been there?

I went to Uttarakhand a couple yrs ago - had chai in the town of Mana - the last town in India before China starts where they have a board "You can buy the last cup of chai in India here".

Although I've lived mostly in Bombay when in India, I've spent some time in Delhi and found the infrastructure there much superior to Bombay.

I have visited those places except for the kalash Valley, it is the most wonderful and the most beautiful place in the world I reckon

The most amazing thing I cud remember was that when anyone of there clan dies, instead of crying they share wonderful times and experiences they had with them!1

Amazing isnt it??

Attempting to infiltrate huh... :lol:
Do they really allow someone to get that close to the line?

I have visited those places except for the kalash Valley, it is the most wonderful and the most beautiful place in the world I reckon

The most amazing thing I cud remember was that when anyone of there clan dies, instead of crying they share wonderful times and experiences they had with them!1

Amazing isnt it??

I came across the Kalash people and their culture when researching. They seem to live in a part of the world relatively untouched by modernity. There are very few such peoples left around the world - in parts of the Andamans in India, rainforests of Brazil and Papua New Guinea I guess.

Last edited:
I came across the Kalash people and their culture when researching. They seem to live in a part of the world relatively untouched by modernity. There are very few such peoples left around the world - in parts of the Andamans in India, rainforests of Brazil and Papua New Guinea I guess.

hahaha they are really untouched by modernity.

The Etoro, or Edolo, are a tribe and ethnic group of Papua New Guinea. Their territory comprises the southern slopes of Mt. Sisa, along the southern edge of the central mountain range of New Guinea, near the Papuan Plateau. They are well known among anthropologists because of the ritual homosexuality practiced between young boys and men of the tribe. The Etoro believe that young boys must ingest the semen of their elders to achieve adult male status and to properly mature and grow strong. All Etoro believe themselves to contain a certain amount of life force, the highest concentrations of which is supposedly contained in semen. This life force is believed to pass between members of the group through sexual relations. As mentioned, when young, males have it passed to them through ***. Women are seen to waste the life force if they do not get pregnant through ***. As people get older and their bodies weaken this is attributed to a depletion of their life force. Homosexual behavior, particularly oral ***, is encouraged throughout youth for males, with different sexual roles fulfilled by adolescents of different ages. Heterosexuality is permitted only during a distinct time period of the year (about 100 days) and only in certain places (neither in sleeping quarters nor in the fields, but only in the woods). A woman who enjoys *** too much is seen as a witch trying to steal the life force from a man. Similarly, boys who grow too quickly are assumed to be sapping the life force from other boys. Seen as too ***-hungry, he might be shunned as a witch.

:rofl: you want to visit? :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom