What's new

Any motorcycle riders out here? Want to post photos of your rides?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wouldn't mind a 390 duke (provided the lady boss & the rest of the family approves) :D

248186_603810462970193_1037034693_n.jpg

:lol: Nice. Must be a pain to wash out all the bug ****.

Haven't had the problem yet, only used it a few times on city/suburban roads, not too many bugs there.

Since then my mum has banned me from riding outside the track.

planning one for the off-road ? anyone? I want one !!

2012-Honda-CRF-250l_30.jpg

@kbd-raaf

Thanks for the picture (the one of the bike on the trailer)

Is that CBR600rr? Seems to resemble an early 2000s model but I could be wrong. What kind of track are you referring to? I hope you mean one with a lot of turns and stuff cuz that bike was made for good handling not for straight track (drag) performance.

More info would be great! Including what you have done to it etc if any

Last edited by a moderator:

My rides probably the easiest to guess :D

This was my fifth Motorcycle.

I got one more after this, this is more of a fun bike -

@kbd-raaf

Thanks for the picture (the one of the bike on the trailer)

Is that CBR600rr? Seems to resemble an early 2000s model but I could be wrong. What kind of track are you referring to? I hope you mean one with a lot of turns and stuff cuz that bike was made for good handling not for straight track (drag) performance.

More info would be great! Including what you have done to it etc if any

Sure is.

Usually take it out here;

Barbagallo Raceway, Western Australia - Welcome to Barbagallo Wanneroo

Last edited by a moderator:
i wouldn't mind a 390 duke (provided the lady boss & the rest of the family approves) :D

248186_603810462970193_1037034693_n.jpg

Does it come in other colours? The orange is a bit off putting and I think black on black on this bike would look so cool.

Cool. I've had two cbr 600s - the F3 and the RR. Both amazing - especially the RR which is the best handling bike I've ever ridden in my entire life. I miss riding. Gotta look for some good deals

Yeah mate, thats the 600RR, upgraded from a Ninja 250R quite recently (they're both blue and my mum can't tell the difference, hehe)

Do you guys have decent tracks in Pakistan? In the whole of this state (AFAIK), there is only the one and it's expensive as heck.

Yeah mate, thats the 600RR, upgraded from a Ninja 250R quite recently (they're both blue and my mum can't tell the difference, hehe)

Do you guys have decent tracks in Pakistan? In the whole of this state (AFAIK), there is only the one and it's expensive as heck.

not really...but most of the heavybike scene is concentrated in large/major cities like Lahore, Islamabad, Karachi etc. and the guys tend to use the main boulevards....sometimes there will be bike meets and they choose venues to display their bikes followed by riding in groups

i do believe we should have 400m tracks as well as private courses where people pay to race but then again i guess it doesnt figure high on priorities....its better than racing on the roads, but thats my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom