What's new

Any motorcycle riders out here? Want to post photos of your rides?

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry i hurt you...chuck it then
LOL! You thought you hurt me? That's cute, I was annoyed.

oh come on man you earned it why would you thank me like that?
First of all you aren't supposed to hand out negative ratings just because you don't like someones comment. Why do you think I thanked you like that? By the way I'd like to keep that negative rating. :laugh:

besides, i've always wanted to click on that little button to see what it does
You have been here since 2009 and you now decide to do that? I find that highly unlikely.

p.s. i gave ibris one too since i didnt want to have him left out....that's what he gets for calling me an organ donor, see?
Again, misuse of the negative rating.

This public service message is brought to you by "Gold Leaf" the best freakin cigarette Ever

Full 3 min Documentary including footage leading upto the crash-

Rest in Peace David Holmes-

Rest Ride & Drive in Peace-

LOL! You thought you hurt me? That's cute, I was annoyed.

First of all you aren't supposed to hand out negative ratings just because you don't like someones comment. Why do you think I thanked you like that? By the way I'd like to keep that negative rating. :laugh:

You have been here since 2009 and you now decide to do that? I find that highly unlikely.

Again, misuse of the negative rating.

the format changed buddy, i couldnt help it

chill out man its a forum...i think you need to get a motorcycle, you will enjoy life more

HOG.jpg
My Ride....

I have avenger but don't ride anymore after hitting a Sardar ji(on desert model bullet) in narrow street of Delhi.....:p:
I have touched once 135km/hr mark on my avenger while driving on Delhi-Rishikesh highway in morning of chilling winter.....

Mine is best.

2049051.jpg

/end thread

Oh yeah, i forgot, i also don't like people with Harley's or chopper's. And snake/croc leather and boots along that combo. I think they're all closet gays with their affinity to leather. Just ewwww... :o: LOL

:angel::)

Last edited:
Jawa and Yezdi in the 80's. my friend is a collector and he has around 10-12 various Jawas and YEZDI's including oilking/roadking models. He also has a weird contraption called "Rajdoot Bobby".

Rajdoot ' Booby' was called GTS.

9c7c886dd752934239b15f5297f5a0ef.jpg

A bike made popular by the move with the same name. It had the same enging of a Regular Rajoot 1.75 cc

A very popular machine among college goes back then, only when you over took a bus its exhaust came straight on your face !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom