What's new

Any motorcycle riders out here? Want to post photos of your rides?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps a pot-smoking, tree-spiking hippie? :lol:

Either that or just someone suffering from Down's syndrome.

Yeah because everyone knows how much we'd love to hear just wind and the exhaust note just a subtle electric noise.

Sorry but that's just plain retarded dude. Sick power band I'm sure (like those tesla roadster cars) but no slamming tbrough gears and no exhaust note?

f*ck outta here

The white one all the way to the right? look like a Busa.

No. It isn't.

It's a gixer but sure ain't a busa

It is Suzuki, and look at rear fairing roundness. Busa with aftermarket exhaust could look like that. But I am not sure.

I know it's a Suzuki (gixer = GSX-R)

No, it's not a Busa. It resembles nothing like one except maybe the headlight.

Guess which one's mine.

1146680_10151745213439519_2119442352_n.jpg

The one with "helmet cover" that have ears.

If not, it's not shown because it's pink with tassels and training wheels. :tongue:

And they almost always have dual exhausts unless they're crazy stroked out drag bikes with one straight pipe on the right

Always wanted to ride a busa; I've ridden alongside them but never on one. Probably a good thing, I'd do something really stupid an probably kill myself if I had one.

And they almost always have dual exhausts unless they're crazy stroked out drag bikes with one straight pipe on the right

Always wanted to ride a busa; I've ridden alongside them but never on one. Probably a good thing, I'd do something really stupid an probably kill myself if I had one.

Yea, Busas are crazy powerful. It is easy to get into trouble on something like that.

Okay, lets see what @kbd-raaf tells us later. you can be correct.

It's not a busa mate and this is mine.

1004447_10151691458139519_1550400125_n.jpg

I only use it for the track. A word of caution to all bikers on PDF, be safe and take your bike to the track, you might be an awesome rider but not everybody on the road is as capable as you. Here's what happened when I hit a bike that cut in front of me without indicating on the freeway with my Corolla and trust me I won that battle. The rider spent 3 weeks in hospital.

gRJfQ4E6z_kplxNEcac2sbloWhPpW8PUTga7a3V19bA

edit: In all honesty, my mother won't let me ride my bike on the roads :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom