What's new

Apple CEO Tim Cook on "low manufacturing wage" in China

What I love Mao is his complete trust and encouragement on PEOPLE. No one else in this world is on par with Mao.

Mao clearly see that elites is the source of evil, and people is the source of good. Elites need to be guarded vigilantly.

Today, everywhere in newspaper. lots of garbbage tries to portray people as axxhole and elites as good guy.

Mao set the tone for CPC that future CPC leader dare not deviate too far from Mao's way.

We Han Chinese are the chosen one, and it is our duty to become the true beacon of this world. Otherwise, the mankind would be a lost cause.

Right now, PRC is as old as Soviet Union during its collapse. Whereas in 1991, most Russians wanted to dump Lenin/Stalin, but now most of them become regretful.

During the 74th anniversary of PRC, more and more Chinese youths become Maoists.

See the difference? We have the aurora of the protagonist and the ultimate plot armor, and the US tricks don't work on us.

We Han Chinese are the chosen one, and it is our duty to become the true beacon of this world. Otherwise, the mankind would be a lost cause.

Right now, PRC is as old as Soviet Union during its collapse. Whereas in 1991, most Russians wanted to dump Lenin/Stalin, but now most of them become regretful.

During the 74th anniversary of PRC, more and more Chinese youths become Maoists.

See the difference? We have the aurora of the protagonist and the ultimate plot armor, and the US tricks don't work on us.

毛泽东思想是精神原子弹。Mao is saviour of mankind.

This is VERY true.

You go everywhere in the world the newspaper will portray you like a dog.

Only when you read Mao, you get self respect and know the tricks and evilness of the elites.

毛泽东思想是精神原子弹。Mao is saviour of mankind.

This is VERY true.

You go everywhere in the world the newspaper will portray you like a dog.

Only when you read Mao, you get self respect and know the tricks and evilness of the elites.

Yes, Chairman Mao with his ideology is our representative.

With this, we have managed to build up the most powerful earthling technology and is about to become the first interstellar civilization from Earth.

In your country, all those non-STEM amateurs who holds a MBA degree would keep abusing the word leadership, until all your high-tech companies have been running into ground by those self-righteous fools.

No wonder the superior Chinese technocrats will soon annihilate your guys in this ongoing high-tech war.

We don't blindly follow the unqualified leadership.
tell us which Chinese companies are better

China's rise was already pre-destined, and no one can change this course of history.

So you mean that destiny was to realize that being an agrarian society was a complete dead end. That their Eastern society was a sh*t failure compared to the modern advances seen in the "white man's" West?

That destiny was to rebuild a modern life modeled on those seen in the West with electricity, phones, trains, planes, television, computers, etc.

I see..yeah maybe it was pre-destined..that the white man would be your society's savior.

Last edited:
You guys diversity policies is going bring USA to shthole.

Columbia uni just fired top professor because students complain his lesson is too hard.

USA has already forgo meritocracy and hardwork in place of cronyism and corruption, using code word like diversity.

So you mean that destiny was to realize that being an agrarian society was a complete dead end. That their Eastern society was a sh*t failure compared to the modern advances seen in the "white man's" West?

That destiny was to rebuild a modern life modeled on those seen in the West with electricity, phones, trains, planes, television, computers, etc.

I see..yeah maybe it was pre-destined..

The old imperial China was reaching its dead end, and the Qing Dynasty was its last phase.

Mao managed to revitalize the Neo-Chinese civilization with a tint of communism ideology which essentially got its western root.

Since you guys feel no shame at all by using the firearm technology which was essentially an ancient invention of the imperial China to conquer the world, and why should we feel ashamed to use a western ideology to reconquer the world back into our grip?

Also, even the communism has its western root, but it is always considered as heretic in your eyes, and you are all pretty much against it.

If you are so against it, then it will be our pleasure to thrive it around the world.

You guys diversity policies is going bring USA to shthole.

Columbia uni just fired top professor because students complain his lesson is too hard.

USA has already forgo meritocracy and hardwork in place of cronyism and corruption, using code word like diversity.

The US left and right are pretty much the two sides of same coin.

And they certainly deserve each other for eternity.

The old imperial China was reaching its dead end, and the Qing Dynasty was its last phase.

Mao managed to revitalize the Neo-Chinese civilization with a tint of communism ideology which essentially got its western root.

Since you guys felt no shame at all by using the firearm technology which was essentially an ancient invention of the imperial China to conquer the world, and why should we feel ashamed to use a western ideology to reconquer the world back into our grip?

Also, even the communism has its western root, but it is always considered as heretic in your eyes, and you are all pretty much against it.

If you are so against it, then it will be our pleasure to thrive it around the world.

Mao, Lenin and Marx rightly see capitalism as evil. To enrich themselves, white elites

1. Stupidization of people
2. parasitic legal system
3. fake news mass media
4. perversion of culture
5. Academic lying and corruption
6. drugs -- opoids cannibis
7. BLM, Antifa, Feminazi, LGBT

The downgrade of white civilization is the fanatic attempts of white elites to carry on the privilege and prevent the awakening of people.

But it also give China, who did not follow the white elites way a chance to be world number one power.

Hence the white elites desperate ask China for a change in culture and political system.

1696302201236.png

Last edited:
Mao, Lenin and Marx rightly see capitalism as evil. To enrich themselves, white elites

1. Stupidization of people
2. parasitic legal system
3. fake news mass media
4. perversion of culture
5. Academic lying and corruption
6. drugs -- opoids cannibis
7. BLM, Antifa, Feminazi, LGBT

The downgrade of white civilization is the fanatic attempts of white elites to carry on the privilege and prevent the awakening of people.

But it also give China, who did not follow the white elites way a chance to be world number one power.

Hence the white elites desperate ask China for a change in culture and political system.

View attachment 957763

Because their selfishness for their own privilege, they are not even aware that they are own self-destruction mode.

Either self-imploding under Biden, or getting annihilated in a war with China under Trump.

Let them choose one of these two outcomes.

why should we feel ashamed to use a western ideology to reconquer the world back into our grip?

Yes, when I was in school I learned gunpowder was invented in China.

But I wonder how that very young child in the Chinese school reacts when hearing these answers...

Child: Teacher when I look out the window I see a lot of wonderful things around..it is amazing
Teacher: yes it is.
Child: Have cars been around forever?
Teacher [laughing]: No..only about 120 years.
Child: tall skyscrapers?
Teacher [laughing]: No..only about 100 years.
Child: Who invented cars and skyscrapers
Teacher: They were invented by Westerners.
Child: How about planes and trains
Teacher: They were also invented by Westerners.
Child: How about electricity, lights, computers, television, cell phones?
Teacher: Pretty much everything was by Westerners..but remember we are #1!
Child: So what inventions of ours do Westerners use?
Teacher: Uh..gunpowder, paper, and compasses I think.
Child: :(
Teacher: I think they like some videogames too...and Shein.
Child: [facepalm]

Last edited:
Yes, when I was in school I learned gunpowder was invented in China.

But I wonder how that very young child in the Chinese school reacts when hearing these answers...

Child: Teacher when I look out the window I see a lot of wonderful things around..it is amazing
Teacher: yes it is.
Child: Have cars been around forever?
Teacher [laughing]: No..only about 120 years.
Child: tall skyscrapers?
Teacher [laughing]: No..only about 100 years.
Child: Who invented cars and skyscrapers
Teacher: They were invented by Westerners.
Child: How about planes and trains
Teacher: They were also invented by Westerners.
Child: How about electricity, lights, computers, television, cell phones?
Teacher: Pretty much everything was by Westerners..but remember we are #1!

Yes, keep being self-indulgent with the glory created by your grandparents, while we aim to conquer the future and carry our legacy with it.

Meanwhile the elites from your grandparent's generation have no true successor who can live up their legacy is truly a sad thing.

Yes, keep being self-indulgent with the glory created by your grandparents, while we aim to conquer the future and carry our legacy with it.

Meanwhile the elites from your grandparent's generation have no true successor who can live up their legacy is truly a sad thing.

If you truly were a successor your cities would look more like this instead of just like Western ones.

If you truly were a successor your cities would look more like this instead of just like Western ones.

The white elites from your grandparent generation invented the modern computing system.

Meanwhile the modern whites cannot even keep a semiconductor foundry functional even with the babysitting from someone else.

The white elites from your grandparent generation gonna be rolling in their grave when they see their modern white descendants are nothing but a bunch of useless prodigals.

The truth always hurts my friend.

Back
Top Bottom