What's new

Apple CEO Tim Cook on "low manufacturing wage" in China

China has secretly built the EUV light source that can craft chip up to 1nm.

That's your failure right there and you don't even realize it.

You shouldn't be wasting your time following the West's lead.
That's all you do is follow..follow..follow..follow...follow..follow..follow.

You shouldn't even be wasting money on EUV.

Who were the first makers of EUV following?
Do you really think EUV is the only route?
Or should Western minds/ideas never be challenged by Asians?

China always does the safe route. Need to build a city...build streets and intersections like they are done in the West.

Want to build chips...just follow the path hacked out by the West.

I posted that Minority Report video and it apparently is not sinking in. It seems the West are the brave ones who trailblaze a new path for others to follow.

53a23aca1ed262e244466f63368dad02.jpg

If the West looked like this China would probably too...and your excuse would be to say "because this is just the optimal way".

Who should determine what is good or bad?
Why stick to any old ways?

Last edited:

That's all you do is follow..follow..follow..follow.

Bro, we have to occupy the world market first.

Once all high-tech market has been captured by China, we will initiate something even more groundbreaking, the profit generated by the world market will be enough to feed us to generate something brand new. :enjoy:

By that time, even Elon Musk will decide to switch his citizenship to Chinese because only China can sustain his SpaceX. :lol:

Well, the US is struggling in all domains against China, and their massively bloated GDP doesn’t help at all.

They are desperately asking Vietnam for help, to become their new sweatshop and to establish a new supply chain to contain the original supply chain in China which is now only at disposal for Huawei and other Chinese companies.

The US companies will soon be kicked out without a supply chain.
Sometimes I believe Putin is a Ccp clone. He starts the war to extract things from China. The US, the west would see the war in Ukraine to be over today than tomorrow. China is the real threat I said here years ago. Even the Nato said years ago China is the real threat. Russia is irrelevant it contributes nothing accept oil and gas.

Russia is much like North Korea they have nukes to breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Few years ago, Aljazeera reported Boeing facing cannibis problem in her factory.

With such low discipline work force, US is hopeless to reindustrialized.

The other option is to start draconian education from young. But it will breed high citizen awareness that it may ignite a revolution.

Bro, we have to occupy the world market first.

So you are saying the West are the world leaders...

Once all high-tech market has been captured by China, we will initiate something even more groundbreaking,

Yeah...we've been waiting and waiting and waiting.

the profit generated by the world market will be enough to feed us to generate something brand new. :enjoy:

Apparently money is the only way to get the Chinese mind working.

By that time, even Elon Musk will decide to switch his citizenship to Chinese because only China can sustain his SpaceX. :lol:

The sad thing is again you are following. Instead of looking inwards to your own engineers...you bring in the proven success white man.

USA elites tell their children to be lazy (in the name of happy childhood), and to take drug (cannibis).

Now USA elites want to put them into factory and hope they can out produce China, whose kid are mugging 996.

The best thing USA can hope is Chinese elite become as corrupt as USA and start to pervertized Chinese people.

USA elites tell their children to be lazy (in the name of happy childhood), and to take drug (cannibis).

Now USA elites want to put them into factory and hope they can out produce China, whose kid are mugging 996.

The best thing USA can hope is Chinese elite become as corrupt as USA and start to pervertized Chinese people.

wealth corrupts. if china gets some money people will get lazy

That's all you do is follow..follow..follow..follow...follow..follow..follow.

Who were the first makers of EUV following?
Do you really think EUV is the only route?
Or should Western minds/ideas never be challenged by Asians?

China always does the safe route. Need to build a city...build streets and intersections like they are done in the West.

Want to build chips...just follow the path hacked out by the West.

I posted that Minority Report video and it apparently is not sinking in. It seems the West are the brave ones who trailblaze a new path for others to follow.

53a23aca1ed262e244466f63368dad02.jpg

If the West looked like this China would probably too...and your excuse would be to say "because this is just the optimal way".

Who should determine what is good or bad?
Why stick to any old ways?

When will the West look like that?

C'mon!!!

the elites are always perverted. if I was wealthy I want the poor working hard for me

It is a matter on who get how many share of surplus, and what is the MOST efficient mode of production for nations.

The US elites is already taking close to 90%.

Ultimately Marxism is all about efficiently. And eventually the more efficient mode of production will win.

US division of surplus will make production inefficient.

AlSo US elites has chosen to downgrade mode of production by introducing drugs, laziness and anti meritocracy, then US demise is inevitable.

Sometimes I believe Putin is a Ccp clone. He starts the war to extract things from China. The US, the west would see the war in Ukraine to be over today than tomorrow. China is the real threat I said here years ago. Even the Nato said years ago China is the real threat. Russia is irrelevant it contributes nothing accept oil and gas.

Russia is much like North Korea they have nukes to breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Too late, Huawei’s secret chips is a finisher move to annihilate the entire US high-tech industry.

Biden’s admin has been completely stunted, and haven’t you seen that they are rushed like a bunch of headless flies, and don’t even know to respond this. That’s why they are desperatingly asking Vietnam for help.

Once China has successfully delivered a coup of grace, you will see the US dollar and stock market will drop like no tomorrow, and their glorious GDP will immediately dwindle into a fraction of China’s.

I am sure Mr. Putin will also be very gleeful to see this happening. :lol:

So you are saying the West are the world leaders...

Yeah...we've been waiting and waiting and waiting.

Apparently money is the only way to get the Chinese mind working.

The sad thing is again you are following. Instead of looking inwards to your own engineers...you bring in the proven success white man.

My friend, the history is always written by the victor.

Elon now starts to say that his face looks Chinese, maybe he has some Chinese blood in his family.

You know why he wants to be clingy with China?Because China will be his future sugar daddy, and we already keep his Tesla afloat, and will be the only country to carry his SpaceX foward in the future. :lol:

Last edited:

China moves really fast.

Yesterday, in 2000, I just remember China is a poor country, a very poor country with backward people.

In 2010, I remember China is a low-cost worker country with extremely high efficiency.

In 2020, today, China is competing with the USA, Germany, and Japan.

I think everyone opinion about China is true... except many of them are not up to date.

If one day I say China is competing with USA, Germany, and Japan, it could be I already 'wrong' because China is already in another level.

I was just 1 year late, from true to wrong.

Too late, Huawei’s secret chips is a finisher move to annihilate the entire US high-tech industry.

Biden’s admin has been completely stunted, and haven’t you seen that they are rushed like a bunch of headless flies, and don’t even know to respond this. That’s why they are desperatingly asking Vietnam for help.

Once China has successfully delivered a coup of grace, you will see the US dollar and stock market will drop like no tomorrow, and their glorious GDP will immediately dwindle into a fraction of China’s.

I am sure Mr. Putin will also be very gleeful to see this happening. :lol:

My friend, the history is always written by the victor.

Elon now starts to say that his face looks Chinese, maybe he has some Chinese blood in his family.

You know why he wants to be clingy with China?Because China will be his future sugar daddy, and we already keep his Tesla afloat, and will be the only country to carry his SpaceX foward in the future. :lol:
Sorry do I miss anything? What’s the secret in huawei secret chips?

Sorry do I miss anything? What’s the secret in huawei secret chips?

Huawei has the 7nm/5nm it needs.

Before, China used to import 400-500 billion dollars of chips from the US, Taiwan, South Korea each year.

Now, all those profits will go to the semiconductor companies from Mainland China, and it will be a desvastating blow to the western companies.

Without those profits, the western companies no longer has the capability to research the advanced chips, and China will dominate the semiconductor industry hence the high-tech industry.

The US is screwed by putting all in to strangle China in a chip war.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom