What's new

AQ Khan Released from House Arrest!!!

So if the tech wasnt prolieirated how did u get it u reinvented the wheel.:lol:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO you just lied also known as stealing but Good americans are willing to sell civilian tech to india on a promise they it will not be used for military where have i herd that before West double standered dont mean you are any thing special :enjoy:

We have enough Uranium in India that we can use for Military purposes. The deal does not stop us from conducting N-tests. Well the double standard shown were enough to Impose sanctions on India, and later remove them , and then within a decade end our nuclear isolation of 30 years by granting us a deal that that enables our nuclear programe without jeopardising our militay ambitions.

India also got its nukes from prolileration infact they used the same network

Hahahaha!! What? I cant believe I'm hearing this? You guys are not in a position to accuse India. Lol! Supposedly if I say its true, well then it only goes to say that India was awesome at lying about its proliferation, and the world bought it!.Good going India.

three days when Pakistanis have found a reason for rejoicing

14 August 1947 - Pakistan comes ito existence

28 May 1998 - Chagai Hills turns white

06 February 2009 - The man who was responsible for turning Chagai Hills white is turned back into a National hero

obviously, these are the reasons for rejoice for Pakistanis while reasons for mourn for the enemies of Pakistan especially the second event.
BTW Dr AQ Khan was, is and will be the hero of Pakistan. May Allah bless him and grant him good health, Ameen!

Last edited:
Last i checked AQ has nothing to do with india so why butt in our buisness.:pakistan:

actually, they have a reason for it. Pakistan's existance they haven't accepted since its creation and nuclear Pakistan :smitten:, this is undigestable for them :agree: that's why they won't let any opportunity pass without exploiting it! :lol:

so now we have got ppl questionin y??? was he about to leak something??? before this same ppl were question y is he under house arrest??? is he gonna leak something???
i would ask such ppl to stay out of it and stop spoilin our day or rejoice.... mind ur own business

AQK wasn't just selling the secrets he stole from the West, but those of the Pakistani government. Since he has been pardoned, released, and hailed as a hero rather than executed as a traitor, what can the world think other than his activities promoting nuclear proliferation among rogue and terror-supporting states not only has the support of the Pakistani people but always had the support of the Pakistani government? It seems there is now no chance of the U.S. and Pakistan signing a nuclear agreement similar to that signed between the U.S. and India.

AQK wasn't just selling the secrets he stole from the West, but those of the Pakistani government. Since he has been pardoned, released, and hailed as a hero rather than executed as a traitor, what can the world think other than his activities promoting nuclear proliferation among rogue and terror-supporting states not only has the support of the Pakistani people but always had the support of the Pakistani government? It seems there is now no chance of the U.S. and Pakistan signing a nuclear agreement similar to that signed between the U.S. and India.

we dont need ur nuclear agreement if it costs us our heros....
also i dont want to get into which state on this planet did more terror. let me rephrase one of ur sentence.... he didnt stole tech from west, he bought tech from west. and it was bought from open market which was sellin such technology durin 70s and 80s.

Just to add salt to the wound...his house arrest was more like a fortified 5 star hotel vacation package.

Pakistan Zindabad.

Just to add salt to the wound...his house arrest was more like a fortified 5 star hotel vacation package.

Pakistan Zindabad.

where did u get this salt from. its quite effective
try to stay in ur house for one week with almost no contact with ur family and friends and ill see how much of a 5 star feeling ull get

It's a bad bad decision.America provided proof of his involvement and not only bad decision it is also bad timing -- I think congress will be not approve Biden Lugar Bill now!Oh and he is not the only Scientist who made Pakistani Nukes.It's not like he was working on a magic ball and suddenly he made nukes..There was huge team of scientists who worked on our Nuclear program.

Last edited:
where did u get this salt from. its quite effective
try to stay in ur house for one week with almost no contact with ur family and friends and ill see how much of a 5 star feeling ull get

:lol: whatever you say major sahib. It was a mild prison term to say the least.

GEO World
US says decision to free A.Q. Khan "unfortunate"
Updated at: 2139 PST, Friday, February 06, 2009

WASHINGTON: The United States says the release of nuclear scientist Dr. Abdul Qadeer Khan would be “extremely regrettable'' and “unfortunate.”:agree::hitwall:

State Department spokesman Gordon Duguid told reporters Friday that Dr. Khan remains a “serious proliferation risk.'':tsk::agree:

He says the United States is still trying to confirm Khan's official status but has seen reports that say Khan has been released.
First of all I recognise Khan as a true patriot because he had taken all the effort and risk to get techs for Pakistan.

I think he was made a scapegoat for the then government.
The government had two options:
1) Clearing Khan of all charges and admitting that the govt authorised his actions.
2) Making him responsible and 'punishing' him to show Pakistan is committed to non-proliferation

Another vague one
3) Naming Khan as the culprit but Not answering to 'commitment calls' from the other countries at all.

The reason behind the hypothesis being the question 'How can such a patriot openly declare that the government authorised his activities and that he was being made a scapegoat?'.

In view of the embarassment and fallouts that would result if 1) is chosen, he was placed under house arrest. effectively taking the 2nd option to a certain degree(they could not go far for showing their committment because of the public sentiment ).

Now the govt came out of 2) into a 3)ish option.

If 1) was chosen Khan would have been a patriot everywhere and a hero in Pak.
If 2) was chosen he would have been a criminal outside Pakistan and also inside(...ideally and officially, because the question is only about proliferation out of Pakistan. But his contributions to the nation would have overshadowed anything he did, in public opinion).

With 3) he will a hero in Pakistan(officially and in people's minds) but remains a culprit in world's mind.

Any opinions??

People remember that he was being prosecuted for getting tech out of Pakistan to other countries. Not for getting Pak the techs.
So, had the prosecution succeeded legally he should be punished.

Last edited:
AQ Khan says he confessed to 'save' Pakistan

And now he's going to do all possible to embaress the same country he once "saved"? :tsk:

A true patriot would do anything for his country, be loyal to her till he dies. A true patriot would take pride in taking blame to save her from international embaressement.

AQ Khan is a power hungry man, he's always been and he's out for yet more persoanl gains and revenge.
God save Pakistan from such people! :disagree:

It's a bad bad decision.America provided proof of his involvement and not only bad decision it is also bad timing -- I think congress will be not approve Biden Lugar Bill now!Oh and he is not the only Scientist who made Pakistani Nukes.It's not like he was working on a magic ball and suddenly he made nukes..There was huge team of scientists who worked on our Nuclear program.
I agree with you, Saad, it was a wrong decision at a wrong time, but don’t worry, Zardari has PhD in U–turns. :lol:

Chaar din ki chaandni phir andheri raat.

And now he's going to do all possible to embaress the same country he once "saved"? :tsk:

A true patriot would do anything for his country, be loyal to her till he dies. A true patriot would take pride in taking blame to save her from international embaressement.

AQ Khan is a power hungry man, he's always been and he's out for yet more persoanl gains and revenge.
God save Pakistan from such people! :disagree:

loool....... wat makes u think he is power hungry?????? he has done enough to prove his loyalty to pakistan.... he has given us atomic bomb coz of which india thinks thousand times before attackin us.... now ull say their were many others who made the bomb... yes that is rit but who was leadin them... who knew how to enrich uranium.... who had contact in international market.... u established ur labs....
and y are u so sure that he gave nuclear technology to other countries without any reason. we took a lot in return without which we couldnt have carried on with our other programes.... our army or ISI is not stupid enough to let anyone do that without any gud reason......

its always a wise decision to honour ur heros...we havent signed NPT so proof doesnt matter...when america can help israel then y cant pak help muslim countries who get attacked quite frequently...if iraq had a nuclear bomb would US have attacked them??? and i would wish that we dont get the aid.... and no one is denyin there were many other scientists who helped pakistan in her nuclear programe

Back
Top Bottom