What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

He is a political analyst, nationality has no factor here. I don't like his biases but nevertheless he is still an analyst who mostly attempts analyzing current events. It's his career and there is not a problem with him formulating his own views. Part of society, just accept it and respect it. Don't attack someone because he is not aligned with your views. Me personally I would counter some of his views with mine or encourage him to avoid some biases or give him suggestions but not try to guilt trip him into anything.
Political analyst doesn't take sides besides he is mercanary who attack the Shia because of personal reasons(got kicked out from Kuwait)

The other two dogs are ahmad abu mattar he was in Iraq in the 1980s but when he moved to Norway he started to glorify the west and attack the arabs not because the west was good but because of his wife she was terrorists and there is Osama fawzi and many other Palestinians

When the iraqi singer kadhim al saher congratulated iraq for the defeat of isis most of the hateful comments came from Palestinians is if iraq

These videos prove why many Iraqis and Arabs hates them and no one sympathies with them anymore

http://videominecraft.ru/watch/pocWmB5dC5o/.html

Islam ruined these people, the kids need to be re-educated outside the mosques.

They're too busy focusing on calling the Shi'a Rafida, Hizbullat etc. now knowing they're the same filth, worse in fact, Wahabi animals.

Will I agree on that but I have to disagree because in Islam there was no sects they were political movements at the beginning but they became religions later

Also these animals hate iraqis if like we are the zionists of the Americans

Great post brother. I did not know about Al-Kaabi. Very interesting.

Ahmad bin Na'aman Al Kaabi (Arabic: أحمد بن نعمان الكعبي‎; born between 1784-1790) was the first Arab emissary to visit the United States.[2]To open trade with New York, Sayyid Said bin Sultan, Ruler of Muscat and Oman selected his new Bombay-built ship, al-Sultanah, to carry out the voyage and settled on his confidential private secretary, Ahmad bin Na'aman, as his emissary.[3]

Ahmad bin Na'aman Al Kaabi

Portrait of Ahmad bin Na'aman in Peabody Essex Museum

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmad_bin_Na'aman_Al_Kaabi

Also the first US war with a foreign nation (outside of the Brits) was with the Barbary States. One can say that they have continued the trend in recent years too unfortunately. A love-hate relationship.:lol:

BTW you should really visit Oman. A wonderful and unique country with some very friendly and welcoming people. I like them and the country a lot. It is a bit ignored country. Also Ibadis are cool people. Also misunderstood people by many.
I don't know why I didn't get notification from this quote

Political analyst doesn't take sides besides he is mercanary who attack the Shia because of personal reasons(got kicked out from Kuwait)

The other two dogs are ahmad abu mattar he was in Iraq in the 1980s but when he moved to Norway he started to glorify the west and attack the arabs not because the west was good but because of his wife she was terrorists and there is Osama fawzi and many other Palestinians

When the iraqi singer kadhim al saher congratulated iraq for the defeat of isis most of the hateful comments came from Palestinians is if iraq

These videos prove why many Iraqis and Arabs hates them and no one sympathies with them anymore

http://videominecraft.ru/watch/pocWmB5dC5o/.html

Are you trolling or what? This is supposed to be a fun thread here, I don't care or know about these people you're talking about.

About its cuisines well they are not to my taste ,but let be honest I didn't taste them I just don't like their looks
ghoroot.jpg

Reminds me of one of our classic Egyptian dishes that honestly, not everyone would like. It's almost like eating grass soup with glue looool. But if it's done right, it's out of this world good.

Molokhia.

molokhia-1-3.jpg

recipemolokhia-recipe.1024x1024-1.jpg

Molokhia_0.jpg

Bamia (ochra) in a delicious red sauce (upper right) is also a delicious CLASSIC Egyptian food.

d533a3eefdb5381dd886edcdc8f673ca.jpg

What makes these foods in Egypt really great is that they're basically peasant food, and most peasant food is mouth watering!

Then you have the classic koshari. Most people can eat this on a daily basis it's so good! lol

640x478_ac.jpg

This is supposed to be a fun thread here,

I wanted to ask you briefly, what is the plan for Ghaza to start any gas exploration for its waters. There should be some fields within its EEZ considering what's to the east and west of it even if it's small.

And what is the West Bank's status as far as any gas ownership, besides Ghaza's waters? Is anyone thinking that it has a share with Israel's?

Reminds me of one of our classic Egyptian dishes that honestly, not everyone would like. It's almost like eating grass soup with glue looool. But if it's done right, it's out of this world good.

Molokhia.

molokhia-1-3.jpg

Molokhia_0.jpg

Bamia (ochra) in a delicious red sauce (upper right) is also a delicious CLASSIC Egyptian food.

What makes these foods in Egypt really great is that they're basically peasant food, and most peasant food is mouth watering!

Then you have the classic koshari. Most people can eat this on a daily basis it's so good! lol

640x478_ac.jpg
3ayzeen molokheya bel araneb ya basha

Molokhia.

molokhia-1-3.jpg

Molokhia_0.jpg

640x478_ac.jpg

I wanted to ask you briefly, what is the plan for Ghaza to start any gas exploration for its waters. There should be some fields within its EEZ considering what's to the east and west of it even if it's small.

And what is the West Bank's status as far as any gas ownership, besides Ghaza's waters? Is anyone thinking that it has a share with Israel's?

The PA has ownership over the small field on Gaza's coast. And they have no plans to work on yet that I'm aware of. You can't do any exploration without modern Navy, Israel's Navy is on our waters.

Islam ruined these people, the kids need to be re-educated outside the mosques.

They're too busy focusing on calling the Shi'a Rafida, Hizbullat etc. now knowing they're the same filth, worse in fact, Wahabi animals.
You can search for kadhims video on alquds newspaper on fb and see their insults and hatred
image.jpg

3ayzeen molokheya bel araneb ya basha

Enta akeed masri meya meya! You should definitely change one of your flags lol!

BTW, much love with the Greeks. :-)

The PA has ownership over the small field on Gaza's coast. And they have no plans to work on yet that I'm aware of. You can't do any exploration without modern Navy, Israel's Navy is on our waters.

Something needs to be done because there is potential for all the Palestinian people there, even in that small Gaza EEZ which undoubtedly connects into Israel's and even Egypt's as many of these fields interconnect and bypass the designated borders. So he who discovers first, extracts first and withdraws from areas that might be pulling from across those lines. That's one of the major sticking points in the Lebanon/Israeli dispute and why the Israelis are in a huge hurry to start extraction. This business with the embassy was a very well planned scheme that had the perfect timing for certain motives.

The other reason I asked is since the WB is occupied territory, it should have a certain share of the Israeli gas found withing Israel's EEZ, don't you think so?

Enta akeed masri meya meya! You should definitely change one of your flags lol!

BTW, much love with the Greeks. :-)

Something needs to be done because there is potential for all the Palestinian people there, even in that small Gaza EEZ which undoubtedly connects into Israel's and even Egypt's as many of these fields interconnect and bypass the designated borders. So he who discovers first, extracts first and withdraws from areas that might be pulling from across those lines. That's one of the major sticking points in the Lebanon/Israeli dispute and why the Israelis are in a huge hurry to start extraction. This business with the embassy was a very well planned scheme that had the perfect timing for certain motives.

The other reason I asked is since the WB is occupied territory, it should have a certain share of the Israeli gas found withing Israel's EEZ, don't you think so?

Certainly something to ponder upon but we know that will not be feasible without international enforcement of agreements.

Certainly something to ponder upon but we know that will not be feasible without international enforcement of agreements.

For the sake of argument, would we need a modern navy to explore for gas in Gaza territorial waters? Just throwing it out there, what if Abbas told the Israelis that the Palestinian people would like to explore for gas in its designated waters using, let's say, the Italians for example. How could the Israelis object to that? Seems like a very legitimate right that should be pursued. The 6 nautical miles designated as Gaza coastal waters are well within its rights to explore for economic reasons. Shouldn't they at least try?

Let's imagine for a second that a miraculous 2-state solution is agreed upon; in light of that, this would be something Gaza is entitled to and would be doing anyway so why wait for that and start now?

Molokhia.

molokhia-1-3.jpg

Molokhia_0.jpg

640x478_ac.jpg

my good friend, you seriously should try our maloukhiya (with lamb meat especially or even beef)

maxresdefault.jpg

79kg.jpg

even better with our traditional bread

Khobz-Tabouna-tunisia.jpg

my good friend, you seriously should try our maloukhiya (with lamb meat especially or even beef)

maxresdefault.jpg

79kg.jpg

even better with our traditional bread

Khobz-Tabouna-tunisia.jpg

Looks amazing. I never knew molokheya was also made in Tunisia. Funny how the few of us outside our native countries talk and yearn for the simplest of local things since we're away from them and those who live there are probably looking at this and thinking they've seen enough of it. :lol: I'll be heading back in the fall for a couple of weeks so I'll catch up on a lot of things! :-)

Back
Top Bottom