What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

For the sake of argument, would we need a modern navy to explore for gas in Gaza territorial waters? Just throwing it out there, what if Abbas told the Israelis that the Palestinian people would like to explore for gas in its designated waters using, let's say, the Italians for example. How could the Israelis object to that? Seems like a very legitimate right that should be pursued. The 6 nautical miles designated as Gaza coastal waters are well within its rights to explore for economic reasons. Shouldn't they at least try?

Let's imagine for a second that a miraculous 2-state solution is agreed upon; in light of that, this would be something Gaza is entitled to and would be doing anyway so why wait for that and start now?

https://www.brookings.edu/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Gaza-Marine-web.pdf

This isn't that long, but it covers information on the field off the Gaza coast. And the legal issues around it.

Man blows up house after trying to kill cockroaches

DUBAI: A man blew up a part of his house in Australia’s Queensland while trying to kill a group of cockroaches using bug spray as a flamethrower, national daily Sydney Morning Herald reported.

“It looks like the guy was using pest spray in the kitchen then a flame was lit which caused a small fire,” a police spokesman told the paper.

http://www.arabnews.com/node/1263871/offbeat

Looks amazing. I never knew molokheya was also made in Tunisia. Funny how the few of us outside our native countries talk and yearn for the simplest of local things since we're away from them and those who live there are probably looking at this and thinking they've seen enough of it. :lol: I'll be heading back in the fall for a couple of weeks so I'll catch up on a lot of things! :-)

Egyptian
Moza ......... Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeelicious !
followed by
Roa3
then
Masa3

Last but not the least .. Hamam Ma7shi

@ sharif al Hijaz

We're starting to get worried about you bro, are you just banned or what? lol

It's a shame and I don't blame him one bit for not wanting to participate, considering the relentless anti-Saudi bashing that goes on unabated. And why would he when the likes of cancerous drivel such as the post above is all too common now. Really sets the bar. Unreal that anyone would think the above vomit from the likes of gutter rodents can run wild and unchecked, versus the quality of information and posts and positive interaction that seems to be long gone. Sad.

That old saying is so true: you can take the rat out of the gutter but you can't take the gutter out of the rat.

you should know that..

I'll tell you what I know, that the moderators have given me permission to take matters into my own hands when it comes to your pathetic, insensitive, bullying and filthy behavior that has ruined a dozen or so threads and has unfortunately chased away quality members that are 1000 times your worth.

Since I politely asked them to take care of you and the way you insult Egyptians and Arabs on this forum without any consequences and the only one of them who had the fortitude to put you in your place was @waz on the EAF thread but none other said anything, their silence means I've been given permission to squash you like the cockroach that you are. Why should anyone put up with your twisted delinquency, gutter rat-like behavior with your filthy manners when you constantly talk down and berate Egyptians, Palestinians and Arabs? Are you keeping up with the words I'm using since your English sucks to high hell and I want to be sure I dumb it down enough for you to comprehend?

Get this through whatever slime is in your skull: if I was insulted by someone I had even half an ounce of respect for, it would bother me. But coming from the gutter-like turd that you are who does nothing else but insult Egyptians and Arabs left and right, hahaha I laugh right back and now I'll be giving you a taste of your own medicine. Get your gloves out.

You remind me of every morning when I get up, make my coffee and take a sip, like clockwork I gotta drop a deuce. Once I'm done, I look into the toilet bowl and as the turd is spinning down the drain, it reminds me of you and I just laugh! :lol:

@ sharif al Hijaz

We're starting to get worried about you bro, are you just banned or what? lol
He is not banned anymore.. but being banned every other day was not appropriate when he was only answering insults with the same.. we all miss him..but there are too many high quality Arab members who have quit before him, hopefully he'll come back one of these days.. BTW.. I think that everything has become allowed against Arabs on this forum.. It shows how complexed these haters posting their low quality one liner opinions here are..:lol:

but there are too many high quality Arab members who have quit before him, hopefully he'll come back one of these days..

And before you know it, most Arab members will be entirely gone. It's already happening. There is a severe lack of proper moderation to control the negativity and that's gone amok, it's just the plain truth.

Then when all the quality Arab members are finally gone, the haters (including the chest thumping clowns that must use cases of Vaseline to constantly stroke their nationalism) can all sit in their own little pathetic circle jerks. That's probably all they're good for. Then it'll be a very appealing forum.

BTW.. I think that everything has become allowed against Arabs on this forum.. It shows how complexed these haters posting their low quality one liner opinions here are..:lol:

It's utterly childish. It degrades the quality immensely and when the friction isn't controlled right away, it gets out of hand just like we've witnessed the last few months. But that despicable and filthy cockroach is definitely not getting away with his gutter rat behavior anymore, no matter the cost.

So let's leave the shithole
Some should stay just to make these haters mad with the positive news coming from Arab lands day in day out..
And believe me it is mainly jealousy or chest thumping..Some just can't believe that the Arabs are good people and have no malice towards anyone..because they can only see through their own brains' very limited optical prism.. in other words they see others in their own shoes instead of trying to see themselves in others' shoes .. and they can't help it.. a question of bad behaviour and bad education.. too bad.. the forum used to be better.. most of these insects appeared after the $110 Saudi weapons deal with the US and positive news coming out of Egypt..and other parts of the Arab world.. and they use the Yemen war to hide their real motives; bad behaviour and malicious thought without any deep knowledge of the issues at hand.. most of these guys are sectarians.. which shows the amount of pain they are suffering from the Arab world successes.. Now Saudi Arabia is Jewish for them because it is advancing at a fast pace along the rest of the Arab world and most of the Muslim world.. One can see clearly that most of these bad people feel left behind and some are too arrogant to see or admit the truth.. be it historical or factual as of now..
So let's continue posting positive news _for now_ , have constructive discussions between us and with the people who want to contribute positively, and ignore these trolls at all levels..

Last edited:
I'll tell you what I know, that the moderators have given me permission to take matters into my own hands when it comes to your pathetic, insensitive, bullying and filthy behavior that has ruined a dozen or so threads and has unfortunately chased away quality members that are 1000 times your worth.

Since I politely asked them to take care of you and the way you insult Egyptians and Arabs on this forum without any consequences and the only one of them who had the fortitude to put you in your place was @waz on the EAF thread but none other said anything, their silence means I've been given permission to squash you like the cockroach that you are. Why should anyone put up with your twisted delinquency, gutter rat-like behavior with your filthy manners when you constantly talk down and berate Egyptians, Palestinians and Arabs? Are you keeping up with the words I'm using since your English sucks to high hell and I want to be sure I dumb it down enough for you to comprehend?

Get this through whatever slime is in your skull: if I was insulted by someone I had even half an ounce of respect for, it would bother me. But coming from the gutter-like turd that you are who does nothing else but insult Egyptians and Arabs left and right, hahaha I laugh right back and now I'll be giving you a taste of your own medicine. Get your gloves out.

You remind me of every morning when I get up, make my coffee and take a sip, like clockwork I gotta drop a deuce. Once I'm done, I look into the toilet bowl and as the turd is spinning down the drain, it reminds me of you and I just laugh! :lol:
You know what you are, you know what your people are made off..I don’t need to add to your sorry as..ses..Turds are known, rats are known ..look at the mirror if you have one, and you will see an Egyptian, A Saudi or both..
For @waz , he is one of the few moderators that has my respect..In fact I quit to deflate the ego of the make believe , the teflon army of Egypt, that can’t fight, has never won a war, can’t even contain to little ISIS , if it wasn’t for Israel..@Frogman who, is a true Egyptian military guy..is doing a better job than me..how do you like a fellow countrymen who know the ill of his army twist a baillonette in an open wound? You should listen to him..keyboard warrior..I love the way frogman does it..with a picture, like teaching kindergartener , the difference between a soldier that is able to fight, and a soldier that was just given a uniform for a photo op...
Like I told before..Algerian are better people...You and your like, are the sewer dwellers..and that is only place where you feel at home...that is the only home you will ever know...I bid you farewell belly dancer, make sure to get you asscheeks shaking , it’s spring and a Saudi octogenarian is coming for your little sister...for a two week companionship...
You want to come after me? Give me your best!

Back
Top Bottom