What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

Your vpn is to hide your location in Florida , USA.

Not really, no.

My location is Europe, by the way.

You switch to show Europe as your location.

Right now it is set to show USA.

You are double user Aspen.

No.

You party on Floridian beaches with bikini clad girls while raving about Islamic Iran and the Divine imam kharameni revolution. You are sick, take your medication.

You are unintelligent. And I find that amusing.

Chechens praying amidst the fighting in Ukraine.

1650401130733.png

Egyptian champion Ferial Ashraf wins the first gold medal for Egypt at the Mediterranean Games

The champion (Yousri Rizk) achieves the gold medal in boxing at the Mediterranean Games - Oran 2022

World Champion Iman Khalif excels in a history fight against the Turkish Mediterranean Games Oran 2022

Watch what the Algerians did the moment the Egyptian, Moroccan and Tunisian delegations entered Oran Stadium at the opening ceremony of the Mediterranean Games..screaming Khawa! Khawa! (Brother! Brother!)

Check Utube's
Mediterranean Games Oran 2022

3 years ago..Egyptian Mohamed Ehab wins three gold medals in the World Weightlifting Championships

Last edited:
No, but I'm enjoying the manic episode you're currently having. :lol:

It's pretty obvious who's being gripped by mania right now. As usual, you're projecting a bit too much. But believe me, I understand your frustration. Though I doubt I'd have reacted in a similar way if the political-military camp I support had been reduced to a punching bag, that doesn't mean I'm not an understanding person.

It's pretty obvious who's being gripped by mania right now. As usual, you're projecting a bit too much. But believe me, I understand your frustration. Though I doubt I'd have reacted in a similar way if the political-military camp I support had been reduced to a punching bag, that doesn't mean I'm not an understanding person.
poktm.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom