What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

SalarIblees's gang:​

Sexual scandals of Iran's senior shook the throne of the mullahs​

Many sexual scandals rocked Iran's throne, revealing the ugly face of the Iranian state that full of officials who have been so fatally scandalized by harassment and homosexuality which put Iran at the top of the list of sexual scandals.

Kisses and hugs in the elevator between the Minister of Education and the director of the National Museum

In January 2013, a high-profile scandal discovered by officials of the Security in an elevator in an Iranian body when the Iranian Minister of Education, Kamran Daneshjo, and the director of the National Museum, Azada Ardkani, entered the elevator and exchanged love in a way that surprised everyone. They were seen in unmoral scene , kissing each other very intimately :rofl::rofl::rofl::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

The two senior officials did not notice the small camera at the top of the elevator :lol:, so they exchanged hugs and kisses in a very emotional way, with their keenness not to be seen , and deliberately going out and into the elevator more than once to repeat their action. Moreover, Ardakani was keen every time the minister kiss her to remove the marks of kisses :laughcry:so as not to be revealed .

The Iranian minister of education and the director of the National Museum are very close to Iran's Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei and at the circle close to President Ahmadinejad.

Harassment in the Iranian Broadcasting and Television Corporation

Among the sexual scandals that rocked Iran's throne, what the assistant to the head of Iran's Radio and Television, Mohammad Serafraz, did as he harassed his staff. In this scandal Serafraz resigned after a female employee published recordings and audio clips on the Internet disclosing that she was subjected to sexual harassment by "Hamid Reda Amadi," former assistant of Serafraz.

The employee, who had to leave her job and leave the country, was working for Press TV, when Serafraz was TV director and Reda Amadi was his assistant.

The scandal of the Iranian clergy

In November 2016, Persian-language media published pictures of a prostitute who worked for the shah's intelligence in the 1970s while being between the arms of two of the most prominent clerics loyal to the Faqih's rule system, Hojjat al-Islam Filsafi and Hojjat-e-Islam Shoguni.

Shajuni claimed in a videotaped interview with Abarat television several months before his death that the pictures were taken by the SAAFAK (the Iranian Security and Intelligence Service before the 1979 revolution) and that they were forged, but he reiterated that the images of

"Hojjat al-Islam Filsafi" were not forged, and he married her to can return again to her husband , and the pictures are real, but when the announcer replied: "I'm not talking about Filsafi's images because he's dead, but was your picture with the same girl fake?" Shujuni replied smilingly: "God willing, it's fake."

@SalarHaqq

So you and your gang of monkeys can spam laugh emojis at everyone else but someone laughs at one funny post of yours and you want mods to do something for you. Just face it, your hilarious propaganda filled posts are funny and make people laugh. Stop crying like a child, hypocrite.

_105415802_1-to-3.png

Even after this you will still get abused by Iranian members. You're not even Iranian and lecturing them. And with your inferiority complex coming here thinking it will change what they now think of you. :lol:
Hes not even Iranian???

Pakistani Shia born in Iran
why are you bringing Pakistanis into your issues
A- evidence for why he is not Iranian
B- if he is not then how does he become Pakistani - I remember him being anti-Pakistani in some threads too

why are you bringing Pakistanis into your issues
A- evidence for why he is not Iranian
B- if he is not then how does he become Pakistani - I remember him being anti-Pakistani in some threads too
Who are you? I'm very good friend with Pakistani's. And very supportive of Pakistan.

He said himself he is of Pakistani origin born in Iran. Which confuses us why he is so pro-Iran and siding against his country in some cases. He does claim to have Iranian citizenship I believe so.

Who are you? I'm very good friend with Pakistani's. And very supportive of Pakistan.

He said himself he is of Pakistani origin born in Iran. Which confuses us why he is so pro-Iran and siding against his country in some cases. He does claim to have Iranian citizenship I believe so.
where did he say that?

@BlessedKingOfLonging

Enjoy your ban you deprived individual. You curse wife of the Prophet, his companions, and do takfir on Muslims, while at same time mention yourself as irreligious who parties in Dubai with girls and other places. Enjoy curse of Allah and hellfire you rat.

where did he say that?
In Iranian chill thread and ME section.

@BlessedKingOfLonging

Enjoy your ban you deprived individual. You curse wife of the Prophet, his companions, and do takfir on Muslims, while at same time mention yourself as irreligious who parties in Dubai with girls and other places. Enjoy curse of Allah and hellfire you rat.

In Iranian chill thread and ME section.
screenshot or links or any evidence?

Back
Top Bottom