What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

Let's have a ballistic missile war to sort this out. :devil:

9K720+Iskander+SS-26+Stone+mobile+theater+ballistic+missile+system++quasi-ballistic++solid-propellant+single-stage+guided+missiles%252C+model+9M723K1+cruises+at+hypersonic+speed+++CEP+%2528Circular+error+probable%2529+anti-ABM+maneuver+%2528.jpg
Good luck....

article-2066959-0EF776B400000578-604_634x544.jpg

Oh btw my favourite Arabs here are @Yzd Khalifa @BLACK EAGLE @Bubblegum Crisis and then you on the bottom. :bunny:

No, it had nothing to do with Sinan. An Israel started a thread about Saudi Arabia. Basically, the first four pages I was constructively standing up for Saudi Arabia. Then this Turk named 'Turur' or something started using slurs against Arabs and Hasani got started with him, I condemned the Turk as a racist. Then the bored Indians jumped in and it became Arabs vs Turks/Israelis/Indians. :lol:

Then this Tamil gangster came in and gave us his address as he was looking for a fight. :rofl:

Eveyrthing after that was spamming of anti muslim memes by indians.
What is the name of that thread?

Just for fun mate. :lol:

Weren't you also being anti-Palestinian a while back because Hasani got you upset? :D

So now it's even. :P
I don't trust Arabs...

J/k :lol:

Go `play with your hamas dolls kid.

I don' tolerate Arab hating secular nationalist Turks who make up 15-20% of the Turkish population who come to look for trouble. Turkey is becoming Islamized as a whole never before has the relations between the people been this good.

You can leave my thread asswipe.

Good luck....

article-2066959-0EF776B400000578-604_634x544.jpg

Oh btw my favourite Arabs here are @Yzd Khalifa @BLACK EAGLE 90 @Bubblegum Crisis and then you on the bottom. :bunny:

I miss the days where I used to make you fume. :lol:

What is the name of that thread?

I don't trust Arabs...

J/k :lol:

Something about Saudi Arabia laws, I forgot. Since already there exist dozens of such threads. :D

@jandk

Him and that one other Pakistani guy who comes every now and then to make a all caps lock thread about INdia. :omghaha:

He seriously used to make my day...something like this:

INDIA IS A STATE WITH MOST RAPES. INDIA THIS AND THAT.

Please tell me you remember him? :D

I don' tolerate Arab hating secular nationalist Turks who make up 15-20% of the Turkish population who come to look for trouble. Turkey is becoming Islamized as a whole never before has the relations between the people been this good.
Only in your dreams my friend, you dont know the Turkish socieity, AKP got 45% that means there is another 55% that are against them...

Eat this. :devil:

gsi2-overview-3.png

You can only dream about a Islamist Turkey. :bunny:

I've got your number dude. :lol:

Only in your dreams my friend, you dont know the Turkish socieity, AKP got 45% that means there is another 55% that are against them...

Eat this. :devil:

gsi2-overview-3.png

You can only dream about a Islamist Turkey. :bunny:

I've got your number dude. :lol:

No, I won't be, it's God's decree.

You got my what? o_O

Something about Saudi Arabia laws, I forgot. Since already there exist dozens of such threads. :D
I'll leave your thread boy,np.
But you can dream about `Turkey becomìng your savìor.

@jandk

Him and that one other Pakistani guy who comes every now and then to make a all caps lock thread about INdia. :omghaha:

He seriously used to make my day...something like this:

INDIA IS A STATE WITH MOST RAPES. INDIA THIS AND THAT.

Please tell me you remember him? :D

Oh yea I remember him. PDF sure attracts people from all strata of human intelligence.

Back
Top Bottom