What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

@ResurgentIran

Are you going to purchase that new Ps4 bundle? I can get it, it has GTA5/Last of us for 399.99$ USD and $50 dollar gift card so I can use it for another game. I personally don't like GTA games and was going to get just a console for same price with 50$ gift card at walmart but miejer has same deal but with the bundle so I guess why not.

@ResurgentIran

Are you going to purchase that new Ps4 bundle? I can get it, it has GTA5/Last of us for 399.99$ USD and $50 dollar gift card so I can use it for another game. I personally don't like GTA games and was going to get just a console for same price with 50$ gift card at walmart but miejer has same deal but with the bundle so I guess why not.

Honestly, this generation of consoles have been very underwhelming. All I see is PC games (battlefield, call of duty etc) being developed for consoles, but with worse framerate, worse graphics and higher price than it would be on the PC.
Im considering ordering components online and build myself a high-end PC. Then I might get PS4 at the end of its lifecycle when the price has gone down and some exclusives has stacked up.
Right now I think I wanna go back to the roots with PC gaming. :)

@Hazzy997 @Sinan @xenon54

Honestly, this generation of consoles have been very underwhelming. All I see is PC games (battlefield, call of duty etc) being developed for consoles, but with worse framerate, worse graphics and higher price than it would be on the PC.
Im considering ordering components online and build myself a high-end PC. Then I might get PS4 at the end of its lifecycle when the price has gone down and some exclusives has stacked up.

I don't play PC. As a child I played with my gameboy sp. :lol:

But, I am interested in getting a new console because one I don't play pc but I am fine with the new framerate or fps. I am looking forward to Uncharted 4 which is play station exclusive. Right now there are no good games besides kilzone shadowfall and for online play cod. But, I will preorder Batman Arkhma Knight limited edition, it looks really good and has good history. Then when Uncharted pre-order is available I will get collectors edition since it is last game in series. :D

Other than that, all I see that I will buy is Batman, UNcharted 4, Battlefield 5 (If it doens't freeze console) and maybe other future games but the variety isn't so good currently.

I don't play PC. As a child I played with my gameboy sp. :lol:

But, I am interested in getting a new console because one I don't play pc but I am fine with the new framerate or fps. I am looking forward to Uncharted 4 which is play station exclusive. Right now there are no good games besides kilzone shadowfall and for online play cod. But, I will preorder Batman Arkhma Knight limited edition, it looks really good and has good history. Then when Uncharted pre-order is available I will get collectors edition since it is last game in series. :D

Other than that, all I see that I will buy is Batman, UNcharted 4, Battlefield 5 (If it doens't freeze console) and maybe other future games but the variety isn't so good currently.

I also want PS4 one day, for the exclusives. You have definitely made the right choice to go with playstation :D
Uncharted 4 and Batman is going to be epic!

And as you mentioned you also have Last of Us Remastered edition, in case you didnt play it on PS3. So you cant go wrong with PS4 :)

10440267_974586699237338_7641731722654017344_n.jpg

I can't play pc games that i used to be....games don't interest me much anymore....

@Arabian Legend

Sorry for the late reply bro. I have been really busy for the past 7-10 days and will be until January as the current situation is. Going back to Hijaz this December as well. Have to visit some of my rather huge family.;)

Please reply if "the project" is still in progress and relevant. As you know then we can't talk about it publicly here. The problem is that I never got your email. Please post it again if you do not mind.

Also it seems that all of our old and excellent threads containing images that have got around 500.000 views in total are "working" again.

Webby can you one day fix those threads below that in total have got over 500.000 views (if not 1 million views) and many thanks and which were excellent threads? Now due to the current rule of updating photos they have basically been destroyed. Most of the photos were uploaded from flickr.

Welcome to Flickr - Photo Sharing

The Arabian Peninsula and Arab world in photos

Saudi Arabia in Pictures | Page 78

Saudi Air, Land, Naval Forces & SANG | Page 175

GCC States Economy & Development

Jordanian Armed Forces JAF

GCC Unified Military Command l Updates & Discussions.

"Makkah and Madinah News and Updates"

KSA : Kingdom Tower (Mile-High Tower)

KSA Economy News & Discussions

KAEC to have 2m people, projects worth $100bn on completion: CEO

Exploring Saudi Arabia's marine wonderland

Falconry in KSA and the Arab world

Tourist visas to be introduced in KSA

GCC and China sign deal to boost cooperation

In Oman, innovation meets tradition

https://defence.pk/threads/saudi-ar...the-world’s-biggest-botanical-gardens.308599/

The world famous Arabian horse

Olive and olive oil production in KSA

Ancient historical sites in Syria destroyed by the Al-Assad terror regime

The financial rise of Riyadh and the Jeddah/Makkah region

'City of Light' (Holy city of Madinah) could recapture an intellectual leadership role

Al-Rajhi Mosque in Makkah

Traditional clothing from the Arab world.

Makkah and the hajj in the 1880's, photos of pilgrims from across the world

And dozens of other threads and especially the ones dealing with military matters.

If you and other brothers bother then please help update them from time to time as well. I mean the relevant threads.

Also hopefully you were watching tonight's game. We are in the final after beating UAE 3-2. It was a well-deserved victory and Qatar is waiting in the final. Winning the Gulf Cup is very probable IMO but I just hope that the final won't be referred by a drunk and blind slanted-eyed East Asian referee as you said after the disgraceful defeat of Al-Hilal in the Asian Champions League. :lol: Winning the Gulf Cup (best and most prestigious regional international competition in West Asia) will be a perfect preparation for the Asian Cup. Winning the Asian Cup for the 4th time and equalling the Japanese would be amazing but I still think that we are a few years from reaching our potential. I doubt that we will dominate Asian football as we once did. For instance reaching 5 AFC finals in a row between 1984-2000 and wining 3 of them. Or reaching 6 finals out of 7 possible between 1984-2007.

AFC Asian Cup - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Saudi Arabia national football team - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Anyway the game tonight was absurd. We were leading 2-0 after 53 minutes of play and playing comfortable (should have scored a few times more) football and then suddenly UAE scored from a set piece (header). 15 minutes later we got a 100% chance but missed and the second after UAE had equalized with about 15 minutes left. A few minutes later they had a big chance and could have scored a third goal. Until this amazing team play and goal by Al-Dawsari. I was shouting like a madman at the Arab sports bar here in Copenhagen.:lol: What a goal!

Anyway we always had quick, strong and technically good players. Our problem since 2007 (where our bad period began) was the lack of team play, losing our cool and making silly defensive mistakes. Now since Caro took the throne after the misery of Rijkaard things have been improving quickly and despite our pessimism it looks promising. It really does.

Full match highlights;

Anyway I am disappointed by the attendance during the Gulf Cup. Do people in Riyadh simply not care or are the ticket prices too high? Or is it the cold weather nowadays? Normally the King Fahd Stadion is packed during international games of importance. I want to see a full stadium on Wednesday night.

Last edited:

It depends on what kind of games your playing, i mostly play PC games but there are some console exclusive games that i like, you know which one. ;)
Built your own PC if you want to game, for 1000$ you would get a pretty good one.

Its indeed a shame that consoles are already on their maximum capacity without managing full HD on 60 FPS but its normal if you consider that a PS3 was 899$ on release while PS4 was 499$.

@al-Hasani

Congrats on the awesome performance. We did well and we nailed it. Waiting for the final, victory is ours hopefully.

Anyway, yeah I have done working on the project we talked about before. It will be ON by Tuesday so please save your energy for that. We can continue this through emails ArabianLegend@defence.pk

@BLACKEAGLE @JUBA @Mosamania @Full Moon @Frosty @Hazzy997 @Tunisian Marine Corps @Gasoline @Ahmed Jo

shoot me an email.

@al-Hasani please tag the rest.

Noted. Last time I did I apparently did it wrong when I tagged the gang. I will spread the message here and elsewhere when the "project" (we should call it that in the future whenever we address the topic here on PDF:lol: ) will be up and running.

I had a day off today but after the 11th of January 2015 I will have more time and will be at disposition if anything is needed.

Back
Top Bottom