What's new

Arabs Revolt against Hindu Fascism.

Now, Muslim Villagers Denied Access to Water; Jharkhand Video Goes Viral
April 23, 2020

Representational image.
Clarion India

NEW DELHI – A video clip showing Muslim residents being denied access to a tube well of drinking water in a Jharakhand village has gone viral on social media platforms.

The caption of the video, which was uploaded by a Facebook page called Kashish News on April 19, says the incident happened in a village in Ranchi, the capital of Jharkhand, just three km away from the residence of the state chief minister.

In the video, a woman wearing a headscarf says some people removed the tube from the well to render it dysfunctional. The visibly angry woman says they are facing difficulty in fetching drinking water. She asks, “What kind of rule is this to stop us from getting water from a tube well which is a public property?”

She asserts everyone has the right to fetch water from the tube well.

The incident came at a time when a resurgent wave of Islamophobia has gripped India. Everyday reports of hate crimes against Muslims come to the fore. This is the result of a vilification campaign systematically carried out by a large section of mainstream and social media against Tablighi Jamaat after their Nizamuddin Markaz in New Delhi emerged one of the Coronavirus clusters.

In several instances people associated with Tablighi Jamaat have been subjected to violence both by mobs and police. Muslim labourers and vegetable vendors have been attacked or openly discriminated against over the rumours that Muslims are spreading Coronavirus.

https://twitter.com/imMAK02/status/1252940335824551938

This video is from Ranchi, Jharkhand.

Local Muslims allege that other people accused them of spreading Corona,they dismantled Handpump so that Muslims can't get water.

A Muslim villager says, “Our sisters used to fetch water from the tube well. People from all communities used to get water from there, but someone has started this rumour that Coronavirus will spread if Muslims were allowed to use the tube well. After this, some people removed the tube from the well,” says in the video.
“These are hot days and Ramzan (the Muslim holy month of fasting) is also approaching,” the woman says to stress the gravity of the situation. She affirms, “Everyone needs water,”

There is anger among the Muslims of the village over the incident. The man in the video says, “We are very angry”. He blames it on some anti-social elements trying to disturb communal harmony. “We are observing lockdown by staying in our homes, but now are facing difficulties due to denial of access to water,” he laments.

The woman says they have not yet raised the issue with the authorities. If people “want to deny them access to tube well, so be it. Allah will arrange it for us from somewhere,” she asserts with confidence.

294643C3-3308-45E8-9339-BAF257C10F4B.jpeg

Extremist Muslims are way too civilised in europe. Guess what? So the whole point of civilised or not falls flat.
Wtf are you talking about jahil, read the title this thread is about Extremist Hindus in UAE. Don’t divert the focus onto Muslims when you’re caught with your pants down. Sucker!

Wtf are you talking about jahil, read the title this thread is about Extremist Hindus in UAE. Don’t divert the focus onto Muslims when you’re caught with your pants down. Sucker!

Yes, I know its about extremist Hindus in Gulf Chutiye. Like I said, extremist Hindus in Gulf are blowing up mosques and stabbing people just like extremist Muslims in West and Pacific rim.

Yes, I know its about extremist Hindus in Gulf Chutiye. Like I said, extremist Hindus in Gulf are blowing up mosques and stabbing people just like extremist Muslims in West and Pacific rim.

Apni okaat mein Rah Gandhi nali kay keray. Atleast Muslims speaks out against extremists Muslims and takes action against them like Pak army did instead of giving them office in prime minister house. bhosdike idhar tera baap beta hai. Now I ain’t gonna drop low to your level ab janhan hai wahi rah warna Teri maa bhen aik ho jaye gi.

Apart from that UAE princess account ,we have no way of knowing the authenticity of other accounts.
There are so many fake arounds created by pakistanis these days.

Once the GPL begins you will come to know the authenticity of those accounts.

Why are Indians and Pakistanis such dimwits. Just got booted and banned off some Indian forum for objecting to the filthy language they use against Pakistanis. And here you are doing the same..I guess it makes you inferior forum members feel superior when you bully online.

On topic. It does involve the Pakistanis. They are the ones creating false Twitter accounts in the names of Arabs and Arab princesses posting crap about the rat Indians. I mean like really. The Pakistanis have taken their dream of being Arabs to a new level; not accepting their position as second class citizens to the Arabs and no better than the rat Indians therefore making then rat Pakistanis.

And with regards to some tweeter accounts, ofcourse idiots like you will not comprehend that its a very old tactic of Indian establishment to create these petty diversionary tactics in their wisdom to reflect the blame towards Pakistan. So tell me sunshine, you being as a female, that Indian Hindu terrorist parliamentarian who spoke filth about the Arab women, is he still member of parliament in India and what punitive action has been taken against him? Don't talk BS and beat around the bush, tell us what you government in India is doing to stop the bigotry and curbing of Hindu terrorism?

Lastly, we don't give monkeys to Arab or any other nation. We are Pakistanis and damn proud of it. Since it is not getting through your thick head that its a issue between you rat-Indians and Arab, we have no dog in this fight. However, we will highlight the ills, the bigotry, the state sponsored terrorism by your Indian state on all forums, as a matter of fact and ofcourse you being our mortal enemy. Do not expect any respite in this regard. Enjoy!

Apni okaat mein Rah Gandhi nali kay keray. Atleast Muslims speaks out against extremists Muslims and takes action against them like Pak army did instead of giving them office in prime minister house. bhosdike idhar tera baap beta hai. Now I ain’t gonna drop low to your level ab janhan hai wahi rah warna Teri maa bhen aik ho jaye gi.

Chal karte hein. Start kar

A donkey Pakistani will never understand that the Arabs were not the authors of most of those tweets. Glad that you regard the Indians as your mortal enemies. From what I observe, they regard you Pakistanis as pests to be killed whenever you come across visa free. Anyways ...rats and donkeys don't bother me

What I am saying is, excerise those dormant brain cells and understand what I have already mentioned, this is an old tactic by Indian establishment where they themselves create so called Pakistani accounts to divert the attention on real issue at hand. Its nothing new, we have seen it many times in past. besides, there are many Arab intellectuals who are raising this bigotry and terrorism of your beloved Hindutva India. How thick you have to be not to acknowledge this. Just browse through this vary thread rather wasting my time!

Feeling is mutual, you sewer rats of Indian slums inbreeding subhuman lot, over one billion trash of humanity (if one can call you humans considering your animalistic behaviours), we Pakistanis are doing the rest of humanity a massive favour by keeping your mongrels at bay.

Now, Muslim Villagers Denied Access to Water; Jharkhand Video Goes Viral
April 23, 2020

Representational image.
Clarion India

NEW DELHI – A video clip showing Muslim residents being denied access to a tube well of drinking water in a Jharakhand village has gone viral on social media platforms.

The caption of the video, which was uploaded by a Facebook page called Kashish News on April 19, says the incident happened in a village in Ranchi, the capital of Jharkhand, just three km away from the residence of the state chief minister.

In the video, a woman wearing a headscarf says some people removed the tube from the well to render it dysfunctional. The visibly angry woman says they are facing difficulty in fetching drinking water. She asks, “What kind of rule is this to stop us from getting water from a tube well which is a public property?”

She asserts everyone has the right to fetch water from the tube well.

The incident came at a time when a resurgent wave of Islamophobia has gripped India. Everyday reports of hate crimes against Muslims come to the fore. This is the result of a vilification campaign systematically carried out by a large section of mainstream and social media against Tablighi Jamaat after their Nizamuddin Markaz in New Delhi emerged one of the Coronavirus clusters.

In several instances people associated with Tablighi Jamaat have been subjected to violence both by mobs and police. Muslim labourers and vegetable vendors have been attacked or openly discriminated against over the rumours that Muslims are spreading Coronavirus.

This video is from Ranchi, Jharkhand.

Local Muslims allege that other people accused them of spreading Corona,they dismantled Handpump so that Muslims can't get water.

A Muslim villager says, “Our sisters used to fetch water from the tube well. People from all communities used to get water from there, but someone has started this rumour that Coronavirus will spread if Muslims were allowed to use the tube well. After this, some people removed the tube from the well,” says in the video.
“These are hot days and Ramzan (the Muslim holy month of fasting) is also approaching,” the woman says to stress the gravity of the situation. She affirms, “Everyone needs water,”

There is anger among the Muslims of the village over the incident. The man in the video says, “We are very angry”. He blames it on some anti-social elements trying to disturb communal harmony. “We are observing lockdown by staying in our homes, but now are facing difficulties due to denial of access to water,” he laments.

The woman says they have not yet raised the issue with the authorities. If people “want to deny them access to tube well, so be it. Allah will arrange it for us from somewhere,” she asserts with confidence.

View attachment 626745
Speechless. Bstard hindustanis are depriving families of water. Indian Muslims actually need liberating. Their women and children have been made to suffer by this illegitimate nation and whatever wrath of man or God befalls India will have been brought on by hindutva itself.

Hey Rat-indian. that why I am saying, excerise those dormant brain cells and understand what I have already mentioned, this is an old tactic by Indian establishment where they themselves create so called Pakistani accounts to divert the attention on real issue at hand. Its nothing new, we have seen it many times in past. besides, there are many Arab intellectuals who are raising this bigotry and terrorism of your beloved Hindutva India. How thick you have to be not to acknowledge this. Just browse through this vary thread rather wasting my time!

Feeling is mutual, you sewer rats of Indian slums inbreeding subhuman lot, over one billion trash of humanity (if one can call you humans considering your animalistic behaviours), we Pakistanis are doing the rest of humanity a massive favour by keeping your mongrels at bay.

If you've convinced yourself of your stupid argument then that ought to be adequate for you. The rest of humanity already formulated their views on Pakistanis so let's not go into who keeps who at bay. As for the remainder of your post, typical ramblings of a frustrated Pak8stani male which isn't worth responding to. Now get lost :)

A donkey Pakistani will never understand that the Arabs were not the authors of most of those tweets. Glad that you regard the Indians as your mortal enemies. From what I observe, they regard you Pakistanis as pests to be killed whenever you come across visa free. Anyways ...rats and donkeys don't bother me
Seriously, why do you open your mouth ever? Indians know you're their tool and nothing else - they banned you from their forum today but next time they'll throw you under a bus for your excessive fake "loyalty" to them - look what they're saying about Tarek Fatah as we speak.

There is no need for you to keep trying to prove your misplaced loyalty with these bizarrely excessive rants targeting Pakistan. We all know your situation already, as do the Indians you try so desperately to impress - you're doing precisely what Jinnah warned people like you would do. By all means, rant at Pakistanis if you need to take screenshots to prove your loyalties to your in-laws. It doesn't bother us.

One thing to conclude though is that it is a complete waste of your time. When the time comes, you're just a Muslim to them and worse still - a Pakistani. Your outcome will be the same with Indians, whether you rant against Pakistan to impress them or not.

You probably hate having that pointed out to you, but what to do? I'm just relaying the truth.

Honestly, take a break from chatting garbage and reflect on these matters for your own benefit.

Nice, so you rat-Indian got banned from your own Indian forum! Lovely. You should be thankful to us Pakistanis that you as an Indian allowed to write your diatribes here on our forum and tolerated!

And with regards to some tweeter accounts, ofcourse idiots like you will not comprehend that its a very old tactic of Indian establishment to create these petty diversionary tactics in their wisdom to reflect the blame towards Pakistan. So tell me sunshine, you being as a female, that Indian Hindu terrorist parliamentarian who spoke filth about the Arab women, is he still member of parliament in India and what punitive action has been taken against him? Don't talk BS and beat around the bush, tell us what you government in India is doing to stop the bigotry and curbing of Hindu terrorism?

Lastly, we don't give monkeys to Arab or any other nation. We are Pakistanis and damn proud of it. Since it is not getting through your thick head that its a issue between you rat-Indians and Arab, we have no dog in this fight. However, we will highlight the ills, the bigotry, the state sponsored terrorism by your Indian state on all forums, as a matter of fact and ofcourse you being our mortal enemy. Do not expect any respite in this regard. Enjoy!
We're Pakistanis. We do what we want.

If you've convinced yourself of your stupid argument then that ought to be adequate for you. The rest of humanity already formulated their views on Pakistanis so let's not go into who keeps who at bay. As for the remainder of your post, typical ramblings of a frustrated Pak8stani male which isn't worth responding to. Now get lost :)

Who is "rest of humanity"? LOL. You are not the first of rat-Indian speaking on behalf of the "rest of the world". Pathetic self concocted delusions of importance and relevance :) .

Consider yourself lucky, normally I keep a million miles distance from super ugly and smelly Indian females. :D

Seriously, why do you open your mouth ever? Indians know you're their tool and nothing else - they banned you from their forum today but next time they'll throw you under a bus for your excessive fake "loyalty" to them - look what they're saying about Tarek Fatah as we speak.

There is no need for you to keep trying to prove your misplaced loyalty with these bizarrely excessive rants targeting Pakistan. We all know your situation already, as do the Indians you try so desperately to impress - you're doing precisely what Jinnah warned people like you would do. By all means, rant at Pakistanis if you need to take screenshots to prove your loyalties to your in-laws. It doesn't bother us.

One thing to conclude though is that it is a complete waste of your time. When the time comes, you're just a Muslim to them and worse still - a Pakistani. Your outcome will be the same with Indians, whether you rant against Pakistan to impress them or not.

You probably hate having that pointed out to you, but what to do? I'm just relaying the truth.

Honestly, take a break from chatting garbage and reflect on these matters for your own benefit.

We're Pakistanis. We do what we want.

I am more or less convinced that Modi and his gang came as a AZAB of Allah on these buffons who call themselves Muslims of India, more loyal then king himself and yet still haven't woken up from their slumber. A very interesting breed I must say. There are however exceptions who have learned the hard way. I know few personally.

Who is "rest of humanity"? LOL. You are not the first of rat-Indian speaking on behalf of the "rest of the world". Pathetic self concocted delusions of importance and relevance :) .

Consider yourself lucky, normally I keep a million miles distance from super ugly and smelly Indian females. :D

I am more or less convinced that Modi and his gang came as a AZAB of Allah on these buffons who call themselves Muslims of India, more loyal then king himself and yet still haven't woken up from their slumber. A very interesting breed I must say. There are however exceptions who have learned the hard way. I know few personally.
All Indian Muslims know the truth by now. Many of them simply remain in denial mode.

Back
Top Bottom