What's new

Arabs slam Pak stand on Yemen and Call on Pakistani Parliament to Fall in Line

Pakistan now need a serious effort to do to build the bridge with Gcc .i totaly agree with UAE FM that tell us where u stand one side we r neutral otherside we r with saudia hypocracy at the best

Ageb theri sissat ageb tera kaam, hussain sey be murasam yazeed ko bi salam

As I see it, UAE needs serious effort to build the bridge with Pakistan.

Guyz don't take this statement seriously.

Countries do not communicate via tweets, they communicate via foreign offices. So this apparent threat actually does not have any value, do not make a fuss about it.

Both UAE and GCC, knows that they can't loose Pakistan as an ally.
Just a thought of an Iran-Pakistan alliance gives them nightmares and they do not have anyone else to call for help either.
This matter will be handled effectively by military or by puppets (if it needs to be handled at all).

Koi bat nhn hota hai, chota bhai hai, janey do :)

This is great news, you may take it lightly, but I won't. The region is shifting slowly, alliances are not changing, but priorities are.

Erdogan was all about bashing Iran and supporting Saudis days ago, but after his 1 day visit to Tehran, his tone completely changed. I see Iran's FM behind this political approach, he is the mastermind behind Iran's new diplomacy in region and world, that's why he is the favorite man in Iran these days, even more popular than Rouhani himself. In recent Iranian new year poll, Zarif ranked 1st in Iran's favorite person of the year.

alalam_635233305761217112_25f_4x3.jpg

They have never owned those Iranian islands to 'retake' them now. They have belonged to Iran for thousands of years, when the name Arab was barely mentioned in history books, let alone 40 year old UAE.

I'd love them to try though.

Yes, impoverished Iran is going to be the new Mullah supporter among your brotherly countries Afghanistan and Tajikistan. Two other major world powers.

The word "Arab" let alone Semite predates the word Iran, Persian and Iranian with many millenniums.

The Arab world is home to approximately 40.000 islands if not more. KSA alone has 3000 islands. How many islands has Iran once again? Who cares about some 2 irrelevant islands? It's an affair between UAE and Iran. Stop making it as a big deal that the 450 million or so Arabs give a crap about.

Yes, impoverished Iran is going to be the new Mullah supporter among your brotherly countries Afghanistan and Tajikistan. Two other major world powers.

The word "Arab" let alone Semite predates the word Iran, Persian and Iranian with many millenniums.

The Arab world is home to approximately 40.000 islands if not more. KSA alone has 3000 islands. How many islands has Iran once again? Who cares about some 2 irrelevant islands? It's an affair between UAE and Iran. Stop making it as a big deal that the 450 million or so Arabs give a crap about.

You never get tired of repeating the same rants with exactly same words, do you?

It's not a di**measuring contest about number of islands, it's about ownership of 3 islands that UAE dares to question, but let them question it for eternity.

You never get tired of repeating the same rants with exactly same words, do you?

It's not a di**measuring contest about number of islands, it's about ownership of 3 islands that UAE dares to question, but let them question it for eternity.

Last time I saw you started it. See, I did not even know that it was apparently 3 tiny islands and not 2. What I wrote are just pure facts. You can play "Mullah superpower" among illiterate Hazara Afghans and Tajiks. Not going to work here.

Probably those 3 tiny islands like much of coastal Southern Iran are inhabited by Arabs in large.:lol:

Erdogan was all about bashing Iran and supporting Saudis days ago, but after his 1 day visit to Tehran
Actually i contribute that change in tone to Pakistani PM's urgent visit to Turkey. Both nations decided that they cannot take part in this sectarian conflict and a peaceful resolution is the only option.

Probably those 3 tiny islands like much of coastal Southern Iran are inhabited by Arabs in large.:lol:

They are inhabited by Iranians. For racist people like you, it seems to matter greatly what one's ethnicity is (that's why all your posts are about Arab this & Arab that), but in Iran it Does Not Matter.

As long as they have Iranian citizenship, they are IRANIAN. Not Farsi, not Persian, not "fire-worshipers", but IRANIANS.

This might be difficult for a Saudi Arabian to understand, since I doubt you feel very comfortable with having a country that has many different ethnicity with Saudi Arabian citizenship, but in Iran it is not a big deal today and has not been a big deal for the last 3000 years.

not only we are taking those island back. we will give the arab ahwaz their land back. they got all the oil. soon you will be wiping toilets in ahwaz working for them

Stop with all these racism!!

Iran is for IRANIANS. It's not for NON-ARABS or for ARABS. We don't care if our Iranian brother is "Arab", "Persian", "Azari", "Turk", "Kurd", "Lor", or whatever.

They are inhabited by Iranians. For racist people like you, it seems to matter greatly what one's ethnicity is (that's why all your posts are about Arab this & Arab that), but in Iran it Does Not Matter.

As long as they have Iranian citizenship, they are IRANIAN. Not Farsi, not Persian, not "fire-worshipers", but IRANIANS.

This might be difficult for a Saudi Arabian to understand, since I doubt you feel very comfortable with having a country that has many different ethnicity with Saudi Arabian citizenship, but in Iran it is not a big deal today and has not been a big deal for the last 3000 years.

Yes, it's well-known that minorities in Iran live like in paradise. They are even allowed to learn their regions languages in school and give their children names from their own languages! We had an Iranian Turkmen that explained everything here. He escaped to Turkey. All it takes is a simple google search.

The Arab world is much more diverse than Iran. The Arabian Peninsula alone.

Now trust me on this when I say that your little dwarf of a foreign minister is irrelevant when it comes to Yemen. Nothing he can say or do will stop KSA and the coalition from doing what it intends to do. So mind your own business. Yemen has nothing to do with you or Iran.

Damn .......these arabs.....Every time they make a mess,they call Pakistan to wipe their own shit.But sorry this time's a NO

Actually i contribute that change in tone to Pakistani PM's urgent visit to Turkey. Both nations decided that they cannot take part in this sectarian conflict and a peaceful resolution is the only option.
i said it a 1000 times its not secatarian in yemen. iran is using the secatarian card cuz thats the only card left in yemen.
yazidis are with us. some important houthis members are with us. not all of them are with the leader. ali abdullah saleh isnt shia. so how the hell is it a sectarian war ?

il give everyone a peace of advice. fuel the sectarian propaganda and i swear this will make it worse on our enemies not us. we are avoiding this sectarian BS until now. but dont think it will harm us. you ppl are playing with fire.

Pakistan should've send the troops but not for fighting inside Yemen but to be stationed inside Saudi Arabia. These troops would've assured Arabian allies that in case of any threat toward Saudi Arabia, Pakistan will reply with full force.

The Arab people also need to understand that Pakistan and Pakistanis(Sunnis or Shias or any other kind of Muslims) will always stand against any force that will try invading holy Arabian lands. It is not because Pakistan have some 20 or 50 years relationship and it has to prove anything but because those land are as dear to Pakistanis as they are to those indigenous living there, because of religion.

And in the end I would like to say that Arabian and Persian hatred must end to save Islamic world. The dumb politicians in there have cracked the bond of brotherhood between Muslims and it is getting deeper.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom