What's new

Arabs slam Pak stand on Yemen and Call on Pakistani Parliament to Fall in Line

These f*cking planted stooges of west cannot do a damn thing..n

Pakistan should invade UAE and settle a few million more Pakistanis there, we have 200 million people, we can easily settle colonizers and start a new Pakistani Empire.

Threatening Pakistan LoL, these guys need air conditioned tanks to even venture out of their mansions. Be maut marengay :rofl:

Dears its phenotype for indian iranian combo but facts are top secret ...soon iran backed rebells would be defeated and out

Ok i will write my question to mastankhan bahi in english. I was saying when did we claim tobe the leade of islamic world. It has always been saudia.and all other arab countries even celebrated their eids per saudi moon sightings.
So now how all of a sudden we are thrown on that pedestal.

Last edited:
Arab countries are already harming & hurting Pakistan. After this spineless threat Pakistan should not even bother to enter Arab war.

They always send to pakistan aids of millions dollar.

It's like you have seen it with your eyes, so cut your F**KING BULL SH!T.

This might sound standard, but Arabs shoulds sought out Arab mess, and all Arab countries should come to some truce. South Asians it seems for now, are relitively peaceful, countries aren't really engaged in civil war (this includes iran too, cause their persian not arab); apart from the oddball, 'afghanistan', but that's nothing, the few south asian countries can saught it out.

Also where was the UAE during Pakistan engagement with insurgents? Oh, right, they where on the other side of the fence probably dishing out money to insurgent groups.

Last edited:
“The vague and contradictory stands of Pakistan and Turkey are an absolute proof that Arab security — from Libya to Yemen — is the responsibility of none but Arab countries,” UAE’s Minister of State for Foreign Affairs Dr Anwar Mohammed Gargash said.

Oh good morning sunshine, so you finally decided to wakeup from your slumber to realize that Arab mess is Arab responsibility. Yes please deport all the Pakistanis living in GCC, yes you will cripple Pakistani economy but in the long run you will enable us realize our true potential. In any case UAE and KSA are responsible for funding terrorism in Pakistan. Ordinary Pakistani dont have much to loose but the elites yeah, they are screwed.

LOL UAE must come down to earth, If Pakistan is going to pay heavy prices so will the the whole Arab nation, remember if they want to play this regional game we can always end up changing sides, sooner or later we have to be self reliant good sanction us this is what I want.

They can try deporting and we can try exporting few more centrifuges to iran...they have done a great job with previous ones that we supplied..

Who cares. Let them clean their mess.

Now they are getting the taste of democracy i guess :D.

what the hell they want in return when they support BLA and other RAW funded groups in Pakistan to destabilize Pak..
GCC countries have world best technologies and still they want us..

Pakistanis are 20% of UAE's population. If they deport them, UAE's economy will be screwed up.

UAE's economy is bigger than the economy of 80 million big Iran despite a 8 times smaller population.

List of countries by GDP (nominal) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The complexity of the economy of the UAE far exceeds that of most other ME countries including Iran. Nor is UAE depending on any migrants be they Arab or non-Arab. Literary millions of people want to get into the UAE but can't. It's one of the countries that have experienced the highest migration rates in the world of late.

For your information then the GCC alone is a 2 TRILLION dollar economy (GDP nominal).

Lastly nor is anybody going to deport anyone outside of illegal migrants and criminals as usual which is standard procedure in every sane country. The relations between Pakistan and the GCC and Arab world are still extremely close on all fronts. This decision is not going to change anything and it was always symbolic. This is an Arab coalition dealing with an internal Arab conflict for a reason.

Back
Top Bottom