What's new

Are Indians on PDF in favour of lynching Beef-eating Indian Muslims ?

Are you, as an Indian on PDF, in favour of lynching beef-eating Indian Muslims?

• Yes

Votes: 11 21.2%
  • No

Votes: 30 57.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • I believe all Indian Muslims should be eliminated

Votes: 9 17.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ONLY INDIANS CURRENTLY RESIDING IN INDIA ARE REQUESTED TO VOTE.

It does not matter what... everyone should respect the religious feelings of others... if not... you always have the self proclaimed flag bearers in every religion...

Title is misleading. Whatever few incidents have happened are targeted at cow smugglers including Hindus and Muslims. It is a different matter that the majority of them are Muslims since they are overwhelmingly Involved in this.
Its a simple question. Just answer it without turning it into a bloody quantum physics equation.

No. However id like to point out that its been the tendancy of the media lately to view everything from from a anti-muslim stance. Even if the stats were same after and before NDA. They are trying to put everything from a religion perspective.

The results as they stand at the moment:

upload_2018-8-9_11-55-13.png

No. Lynching no, legal punishment, yes.
But i will advice everybody to use their common sense as you are living in hindu dominated country.
I would do same if i would be staying in arabic countries and make sure majority feelings are not hurt and i stay safe always.

All Indians, regardless of their religion, need to follow the laws.

Do not smuggle cows for the purpose of being slaughtered in those states where it is illegal. It's quite simple.

There are already laws against murdering people.

Back
Top Bottom