What's new

Are Indians on PDF in favour of lynching Beef-eating Indian Muslims ?

Are you, as an Indian on PDF, in favour of lynching beef-eating Indian Muslims?

• Yes

Votes: 11 21.2%
  • No

Votes: 30 57.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • I believe all Indian Muslims should be eliminated

Votes: 9 17.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You have a moral right to disobey laws that violate human rights.
Eating beef is not a human right. Vigilantism is a law and order issue which will be duly reduced to zero.
The Nuremburg trials were about that.
If a Law said you had to rape your mother once a month, would you follow it?
Don't come with a retarded analogy to justify your stupidity.

In no country on Earth do you get lynched/sent to jail for eating meat. You may be in trouble for killing an endangered animal, or killing it in a cruel way, but you will not go to jail for eating meat.
Has the government killed anyone for eating beef? A mob violence is not state-sponsored, whoever committed crimes were arrested and sent to prison.

Also, you are wrong, killing peafowl is illegal in India, they are not endangered or anything. Selling cow meat is illegal in most part of India. Apart from a few states, it's banned to sell, however, you can consume it if it's your own. There are places were it's legal to slaughter cows and sell meat. Some states passed law that banned the slaughter to protect the Milk industry. Given India is the largest producer of cow milk, I wouldn't say we are doing some human rights abuse by not slaughtering cows.

And if Muslims are dying in India because they can't eat cow meat, they can go to states where it is legal and eat as much as they want.

Can't talk about India without talking about their favorite pastime. It's like talking about salt and not mentioning pepper :toast_sign:
Ok, Sharia for them too. Happy now?

They have bookmarked all the rapes in India. Have to open them somewhere.
IF there were no reports of rape in India I think pdf will die down a quick death.

Eating beef is not a human right. Vigilantism is a law and order issue which will be duly reduced to zero.

Don't come with a retarded analogy to justify your stupidity.

Has the government killed anyone for eating beef? A mob violence is not state-sponsored, whoever committed crimes were arrested and sent to prison.

Also, you are wrong, killing peafowl is illegal in India, they are not endangered or anything. Selling cow meat is illegal in most part of India. Apart from a few states, it's banned to sell, however, you can consume it if it's your own. There are places were it's legal to slaughter cows and sell meat. Some states passed law that banned the slaughter to protect the Milk industry. Given India is the largest producer of cow milk, I wouldn't say we are doing some human rights abuse by not slaughtering cows.

And if Muslims are dying in India because they can't eat cow meat, they can go to states where it is legal and eat as much as they want.

Look, you hindus are used to being uncivilized and killing people over stupid things so I don't expect you to understand this.
But eating Beef is an absolute human right. I have the right to eat what ever food I want. If I want to eat grass, that's my right, if I want to eat beef, that's also my right.

The problem is that your fascist ideology makes you think that it's okay force other to follow your nonsense.

Ok, Sharia for them too. Happy now?

IF there were no reports of rape in India I think pdf will die down a quick death.

If there were no rapes in India Internet Hindus would loose their favorite sport.

Look, you hindus are used to being uncivilized and killing people over stupid things so I don't expect you to understand this.
haha why? Ran out of points?
But eating Beef is an absolute human right. I have the right to eat what ever food I want. If I want to eat grass, that's my right, if I want to eat beef, that's also my right.
LOL.. I wouldn't expect you lot to understand the definition of Human rights.
You don't have the right to eat whatever you want. Like I said, you can eat whatever is legal in your state.
The problem is that your fascist ideology makes you think that it's okay force other to follow your nonsense.
OK :lol:

most of the indians support it . they will try to give any retarded logic but they do support it .. just like they support modi . after knowing his role in riots 2002 .

most of the indians support it . they will try to give any retarded logic but they do support it .. just like they support modi . after knowing his role in riots 2002 .

Since you made up your mind. U can vote for us Indians. Won't matter anyways

Anyone coming to kidnap, rape, kill and then eat my pets.....
Yeah, you will be lynched.
For good measure, I will Re-lynch your lynched body.
After which I will open the mouth of your lynched dead body and take a crapper in it.

Once the dead body is buried, I will make a weekly visit to where the body is buried and take a crapper on it.

Wonder if I can make myself (on behalf of most Hindus) clearer.

What the fcuk is it to them if muslims there eat beef ? Bunch of cunts.

lets solve the issue you take one part indian muslims and give us all the cows we wil take care them no cows in india no fights for cow

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom