What's new

Are TTP mullah coming in Swat, Again?

I’m sure Bajwa could tackle this problem if he wasn’t so busy going around to other countries on a begging mission.
Yes bajwa is begging because it was his responsibility to setup local industry so we have lesser import bill. Also it was his responsibility to fix police and governance issues so we dont have line losses leading to a big energy bill. Finally he was to go door to door beg and collect tax using his influence for fbr.. begging ur own is better than begging outsiders.

Yes bajwa is begging because it was his responsibility to setup local industry so we have lesser import bill.

It was his responsibility to not change government like underwear and serve under 4-5 different pm (it's beyond banana Republic stuff)

With so much political instability because of Bajwa

There's no way any country can progress economically

Pakistan economy is 100% bajwas fault
Also it was his responsibility to fix police and governance issues so we dont have line losses leading to a big energy bill. Finally he was to go door to door beg and collect tax using his influence for fbr.. begging ur own is better than begging outsiders.

It was his responsibility to not change government like underwear and serve under 4-5 different pm (it's beyond banana Republic stuff)

Thanks for saving me time. Allah swt Kush rakay.

So u r saying he should have retained nawaz sharif..
.like our economy was doing wonders on the eve of Russia Ukraine crisis. .. Imran was not ready to agree to imf terms as it would have had him lose the following elections.
Oh, go ***** off.
As a Pakistani citizen and unlike you a resident, I am well within my rights to question why a supposedly defeated enemy is making a comeback

Some more good news from Swat. Tours cancelled.
Well done neutrals. Well done.

Model Naya kpk police?

Better than dancing to enemy's tunes which you do here day in day out.
You have gone shameless , lost all morals forgetting how many people lost their lives ..even high ranking army officers in that episode of a long haul war.

Enemy is the one who is destroying the very roots of this country. The problem is that people think the military is the country, its not. The nation, the state is above all, even above military. Turkey arrested most of its F16 pilots for the coup. Had it been in Pakistan, people like u would have been cheering for those pilots.
Its funny u mention the lives of high ranking officers and not the women and children and common ppl dead as if the life of an officer is above a common person's life.
If what u call dancing to enemy tunes is caring about the country, its future, integrity and people then im guilty. I don't know if u live in Pakistan, but i do and i raise my kids here and i left Europe because i couldn't imagine living the rest of my life in a foreign land that i have conceptual differences with and raise my kids in a society i dont like. I actually worry about my kids and their future. The ones u think are angels actually dont live here long and their kids too.

Yes bajwa is begging because it was his responsibility to setup local industry so we have lesser import bill. Also it was his responsibility to fix police and governance issues so we dont have line losses leading to a big energy bill. Finally he was to go door to door beg and collect tax using his influence for fbr.. begging ur own is better than begging outsiders.
Why did he lobby for extension?
Was there no one else in Army to command?
Why those who once abused Army are now being saluted by Army?

Who is responsible for masses loosing trust in integrity and loyalty towards state of Army?

Are you really stupid or do you really work hard to stand out as one in the crowd ?
Do you even know how much Pakistan army sacrificed for people like you to go and enjoy the valley as a tourist without any worries ?

We gave up our best and the brightest young men for loosers like you to enjoy life .

And im sure u are too retarded to think maybe i lived there and through that hell and maybe lost relatives too. Ofcourse u sitting in ur sofa far away know better than those who lived through it.
If u care about bright young men then blame the so called leaders who played this game and are actually foreign slaves.

Enemy is the one who is destroying the very roots of this country. The problem is that people think the military is the country, its not. The nation, the state is above all, even above military. Turkey arrested most of its F16 pilots for the coup. Had it been in Pakistan, people like u would have been cheering for those pilots.
Its funny u mention the lives of high ranking officers and not the women and children and common ppl dead as if the life of an officer is above a common person's life.
If what u call dancing to enemy tunes is caring about the country, its future, integrity and people then im guilty. I don't know if u live in Pakistan, but i do and i raise my kids here and i left Europe because i couldn't imagine living the rest of my life in a foreign land that i have conceptual differences with and raise my kids in a society i dont like. I actually worry about my kids and their future. The ones u think are angels actually dont live here long and their kids too.
Cut the emotional crap... no where I said that military is country nor I omitted lives lost of ordinary people in my last post
Learn to read my post properly before commenting and shifting goal post..

By all means You can do away with army and see how long u survive .. .people here have ethnic and tribal allegiances above national one. And army is the only national institution left.

Cut the emotional crap... no where I said that military is country nor I omitted lives lost of ordinary people in my last post
Learn to read my post properly before commenting and shifting goal post..

By all means You can do away with army and see how long u survive .. .people here have ethnic and tribal allegiances above national one. And army is the only national institution left.

Yeah keep living in delusions and keep thinking u know better.

They have been invited back by the chors and the current army leadership as part of the negotiations. The blame is square on their shoulders.

They seem to think they know more than Amir Al mumineen Hazart Ali(ra) who finished negotiations with the kwarij, as you simply can't give in to their demand due to the fitnah they cause.

TLP resurgence in it self is a mockery of our shaheeds. Their sacrifice and sacrifice of thousands who were injured, civilians and soldiers counts for nothing. True sense a failure of policy and these traitors were busy planning how to over throw a government.

National policy was spot on highlighting how economic growth = safe/secure Pakistan. Destroying Pakistan from every possible way imaginable and yet our forces committed to chain of command.

People need to openly start criticizing Bajwa and his cronies and ask armed forces to overthrow this traitor.
someone in his / their infinite wisdom decided it was good idea to start sending "negotiators" to Afghanistan for "talks".
talks on what? mainstreaming? becoming friends again like the 80s and 90s?

Back
Top Bottom