What's new

Are you a Vegetarian?

Are You a Vegetarian?

• Total voters
@nair saab

I will not argue with you anymore... You seem to own a zoo...

Why should people feel guilted into giving up eating meat? Because a minority feels strongly about it? Is not that ironic that the very same people are the ones themselves wearing leather shoes, driving cars with perhaps leather interior or have a leather belt or wallet/purse :P

Its all about free choices. If you don't like it you dont have to eat it. Simple but don't dare say it's wrong. We dont often hear meat eaters sit a criticize vegans or protest their lifestyle or even their livelihoods. We expect the same courtesy in return. People have eaten meat for centuries and will continue to do so :)

.Btw its barbaric to make young kids witness the qurbaani
well you are right here but problem is lack of separate place for zabiya as in qurbani almost every second home take part in qurbani and we don't have slaughter houses for everyone so most of them carry out qurbani in fields or in any other open place which is not good sights for kids

578916_476704919025956_628446502_n.jpg

I dont put fruits in the fridge... My fridgerator is a ice cream shop :lol: :P

prophet muhammed himself said beef is poison..

IMHO i do not think it helps population control in anyways..nature is best controller of population of all animals and it is only us humans that artificially increase population of these animals...
When did hr say this and can you provide me a source pleasr?

Humans evolved through the phase when they eat meat. Plants and agriculture came way later. Its in our innate nature. Thing is as we progressed, our canines didn't grew longer as we didn't need it too much coz either meat we ate was cooked, easy to take a bite of eat plants and fruits, no major use of canine teeth.

Personally, I like chicken, lobster, prawns etc. Where as I am strictly against beef and pork.

When did hr say this and can you provide me a source pleasr?
Read Lotka Volterra Model. Logistic growth of animals, effect of competition, Prey-Predator model, effect of environment, effect of parasites, carrying capacity of a region etc. You will see how nature balances the population.

And these are the factors and models which has been studied for atleast 5 decades or more. Yu can get 1000s of references and sources.

you don't have same love for poor plants ?
The fruits & vegetable which r Plucked r Dead ... the purpose for it is to be eaten by some human or animal... then scatter the seed where ever the animal moves by its fecal matter ... So its quite Natural & the plant Plant creates the fruit so that the flesh can be eaten & seeds scattered at a distance as the plant cannot move one place to another...

there is no pain or no unnatural thing in it... basically everything we eat is dead, however meat decomposes much quicker and is toxic very quickly ... Veg are healthy for longer and do not give off as many free radicals as meat, which we cannot digest properly . meat is far more toxic .

humans eolved through the phase when they eat meat. Plants and agriculture came way later. Its in our innate nature. Thing is as we progressed, our canines didn't grew longer as we didn't need it too much coz either meat we ate was cooked, easy to take a bite of eat plants and fruits, no major use of canine teeth.

Personally, I like chicken, lobster, prawns etc. Where as I am strictly against beef and pork.

Biologically we are able to chew and digest meat and if we were meant to be vegetarian perhaps we would have evolved differently. there is also the argument that how much of our evolution is dictated by what we ate in the first place? That is if our ancestors had chosen to live on a diet of vegetation, would our bodies have evolved differently so that we would be unable to chew and digest flesh?

Biologically we are able to chew and digest meat and if we were meant to be vegetarian perhaps we would have evolved differently. there is also the argument that how much of our evolution is dictated by what we ate in the first place? That is if our ancestors had chosen to live on a diet of vegetation, would our bodies have evolved differently so that we would be unable to chew and digest flesh?
Same way a Cow doesnt die if it Eats meat... infact it may also get proteins from meat... But it doesnt as its Unnatural... After we Become farmers from the early stages of Hunter we quit eating meat as we got necessary Caloric from Food we cultivate ...

But still we eat meat as a Delicacy for Pleasure ... but there is no apparent reason for that... we wont die or get Malnourished if we dont eat meat ... then why kill poor animals just for our Luxury ... we Hurt them cage them Kill them torture them in inhuman manner just for our Luxury ... Thats not acceptable ...

its a personal choice. I am vegetarian and i prefer it that way.
somehow i dont like women eating meat. its very gross.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom