What's new

Are you a Vegetarian?

Are You a Vegetarian?

• Total voters
calling non-vegetarians today as hunters?? hunters did hard work to kill animals and non-vegetarians just breed poor animals and murder them..

Meat has been a valuable food source since long before recorded history. Cave men and women wouldn’t have survived if it hadn’t been for meat sources. There were no veggie burgers and certainly no soy products readily available. It is only now when alternative food sources are readily available that we have the ability to virtuously lobby against this food that got us here in the first place.

Certainly vegans have every right to their opinions and to their lifestyle. No one can argue that everyone should eat more fruits and vegetables but blacklisting meat entirely on the basis that it is not moral or healthy is not entirely accurate either. While most fats in the diet are bad but some are necessary and miraculously many ancestors lived to a ripe old age on a diet that included meat.

Same way a Cow doesnt die if it Eats meat... infact it may also get proteins from meat... But it doesnt as its Unnatural... After we Become farmers from the early stages of Hunter we quit eating meat as we got necessary Caloric from Food we cultivate ...

But still we eat meat as a Delicacy for Pleasure ... but there is no apparent reason for that... we wont die or get Malnourished if we dont eat meat ... then why kill poor animals just for our Luxury ... we Hurt them cage them Kill them torture them in inhuman manner just for our Luxury ... Thats not acceptable ...

From today all pakistnis will eat only animals which die naturally, not by killing them.

Biologically we are able to chew and digest meat and if we were meant to be vegetarian perhaps we would have evolved differently. there is also the argument that how much of our evolution is dictated by what we ate in the first place? That is if our ancestors had chosen to live on a diet of vegetation, would our bodies have evolved differently so that we would be unable to chew and digest flesh?
Buddy I already told you, we started with meat, first raw then cooked. Vegetation came way later. Read about our evolution. That's why we are able to chew and digest flesh but we don't have canines like lions etc. coz we could cut the meat in smaller pieces and also cooked one was easy to bite.

meat contains various proteins the vegetarian diet cant provide like omega 3 fatty acids. the veggie ones are not good enought. also vit b2. and a few other such thing. some animal matter have greater concentration of nutrients which is good.
but if you weigh everything vegetarian is better as non-veg eater smell badly.

Meat has been a valuable food source since long before recorded history. Cave men and women wouldn’t have survived if it hadn’t been for meat sources. There were no veggie burgers and certainly no soy products readily available. It is only now when alternative food sources are readily available that we have the ability to virtuously lobby against this food that got us here in the first place.

Certainly vegans have every right to their opinions and to their lifestyle. No one can argue that everyone should eat more fruits and vegetables but blacklisting meat entirely on the basis that it is not moral or healthy is not entirely accurate either. While most fats in the diet are bad but some are necessary and miraculously many ancestors lived to a ripe old age on a diet that included meat.

I agree that eating meat was very essential in initial development of humans and human brain..but it helped us to learn farming and we became HUMANS in true sense, according to me eating meat is primitive...

I AM KATTER Vegetarian .ARE YAAR MERE YAHAN TO PYAZ AUR LAHSUN BHI NAHI KHATE HAI .:D
Pyaz and lasun are considered "tamsic" food. Tamsic meaning devil's food. Creates negative energy. Their stench is the sign of not eating it. That's why it is not eaten in many families especially in Jainism.

Pyaz and lasun are considered "tamsic" food. Tamsic meaning devil's food. Creates negative energy. Their stench is the sign of not eating it. That's why it is not eaten in many families especially in Jainism.
they are good for health, but they are supposed to arouse aggressive and basal desires in men which cloud rational thinking

well you are right here but problem is lack of separate place for zabiya as in qurbani almost every second home take part in qurbani and we don't have slaughter houses for everyone so most of them carry out qurbani in fields or in any other open place which is not good sights for kids
keep kids at home

I clicked on the 2nd option, but actually the 3rd one is more appropriate for me. Hardly a day goes by when I don't eat non-veg but that doesn't mean I don't like veggies, I eat everything that's edible and in front of me :D.

I clicked on the 2nd option, but actually the 3rd one is more appropriate for me. Hardly a day goes by when I don't eat non-veg but that doesn't mean I don't like veggies, I eat everything that's edible and in front of me :D.
hope you dont think humans are edible matter.. lol

I was a vegetarian for some years when i was in hostel ..but seeing my moms difficulty to cook veg for me,nonveg for others i turned back to nonveg ..
I went to my newly married bhabi's house . We all were in dining table.they had nothing apart from nonveg dishes not even curd..they felt very bad and i had to comfort them by taking some nonveg curry ..that was first time after so many years of my hostel life i took nonveg ..
Now life is teaching all thats necessary to survive in my working condition

I have Committed My Life for educating as much people as i can against the injustice done to these poor creature ... even if they think for one sec from my Views & then continue eating Non-Veg for life its ok for me ... even then i will be Happy as atleast for 1 sec he had felt guilty thats more then enough ...

Proud to be vegetarian & will Continue to be till i Die ... Will always Stand & Protest for there rights ... Its My Duty towards the Unspeakable's

Vegetarian food is good for mind .nonveg food is good for body .

Back
Top Bottom