What's new

Are you a Vegetarian?

Are You a Vegetarian?

• Total voters
Poor guy.. Dheyan rakhna bahir non-veg khatay khatay kuch aur he na khanay lag jai. :lol:
My mother in law says i 've changed him.one thing always she says that its mans destiny that from childhood till his marriage he remans tied to mom's aanchal and after that he get tied to biwi's pallu:rofl:

No i am speaking about everything ..yes it is my personal experience ..you are spiritually in a different plane if you are a vegie ..
We are nothing but what we eat ..there may be a good lion or bad lion but you cant find a nonviolent lion .. If you disclose your eating habit you are disclosing 90% of your thinking to a knowledgable person ..we human machines are not so complicated to predict afterall
Who Told u That I am Very Very Over aggressive in a debate although i am a pure Veggie ... Ha but i am basically physically non violent...& i rarely get angry if its not the issue of Bharat...

mein to hu hee kamchor.....jo khanay k layq pk gya ghar mein kha lia... no ufff .. no naa ... :D

@nairsaab
baap na maare mendaki
beta theerandaaz

Who Told u That I am Very Very Over aggressive in a debate although i am a pure Veggie ... Ha but i am basically physically non violent...& i rarely get angry if its not the issue of Bharat...
Oh bhai tenu jo khana hai kha le yeh itani matha-pachchi(breaking your own head) kis liye.

@nairsaab
baap na maare mendaki
beta theerandaaz
Baap ne agar mendaki nahi maari iska matlab yeh to nahi ki beta teerandaaz nahi ban sakta

In circumstances it has proverbial use ..dont take it literally ..

In veg items there is a mushroom which grows only for 10 to 15 days in coasta area during the start of rainy reason ..its round shaped,white in colour ,small as grapes,grows little beneath the ground usually in hilly,forest areas .. Its a great delicacy..anyone tried it ?

Without a doubt, being a Vegetarian is better than being a Non-Vegeterian. Not just because of animal cruelty (which is a big factor - there are some horrifying videos out there, I don't think I should post them..) but also for your own health. Currently, I consume meat but one day, I hope to become vegetarian. :agree:

Also, it is better for the environment. We should all start to reduce our own carbon footprint by going veggie.

Am I a vegetarian? No, but I'm trying to cut down on my meat intake. I've long given up read meat ie I don't cook it myself nor particularly order it, but when it's offered I don't say no.

Outside the subcontinent veggies are done so bland that it's hard for us to turn vegetarian. Once inside, the diet is automatically semi-vegetarian, although we in the family have been principally poultry consumers.

Next stop, cut down on the cheese.

i stopped eating chicken after watching a documentary on chickens on bbc.i also saw a chicken crying before being slaughtered and i swear his tear drops were as big as of humans.so from that day onwards i promised my self that i wouldn't eat chicken.

so iam vegetarian now from last 1 year and guess what?i don't even eat eggs.do you know how much difficult it is to give up habbit of eating half fry.:angel:

ever tasted wild boar,it tastes awsme.. These boars destroy our crops,so we hunt them,. By electrocuion,shooting and traps.. Bt we dnt prefer shooting one..

Boars are not pigs..Yes wild boar is awesome ..

I tried your hottest curry in the world at this restaurant in Manhattan.

That aint the hottest curry...far from it.

Those who advertise that as hottest curry have not travelled to Andhra or Tamil Nadu.

Human beings are designed to eat meat , i love eating meat but i love veggies too.

I remember reading somewhere that all carnivore mammals lick water and all herbivore mammals sip water. By that definition humans are designed to be herbivores. Thought about that for precisely 15 seconds and went back to my meal of lamb chops and tandoori naan ... :)

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom