What's new

Argentina Considering To Purchase 12 JF17C Worth 664Million Dollars

Firstly, I don’t know what’s your problem, so much insecurity and jealousy.

If you hate Indians just for sake of hating us, that’s alright, but stop justifying it illogically.

You are looking so confused in every thread. Further, defence minister is not salesman, he is a cabinet minister. But might be as your whole country on sale, you thinking ministers all over the world like that.

And stop this idiocity that Indians are interested in selling anything tactical or strategic to BD, other day Bangladeshis were crying about it.

We have certain strategic issues with Myanmar, like tackling insurgents , and you think we backstab them for BD? You are day dreaming literally.

And why you are picking Ecuador issue, I never seen you picking how Indonesians crashed 4 aircraft’s out of 14 within span of 5-6 years, that’s a 30% fatality ratio.
Or this

But cherry picking and illogical hatredness is your nature.

Your third-rate low grade helis crash overseas, then you and your bhakt "fraaands" come up with all kinds of flimsy-a$$ excuses to distract the issue. Which won't bring back dead pilots.

- "Jealous", "insecure", "hater", "confused" Pakistanis and Bangladeshis are so wooooong !!

- Bhartiya heli and samosa jet are "waaarld-vest" !!

- Soon Bangladeshis will be aware of their "idiocity" (the word is "idiocy" Mr. armchair Hindutva senapati).

Typical Sanghi tricks of spinning stories, distraction, blustery hype, dhokeybaaji, you name it.

Your third-rate low grade helis crash overseas, then you and your bhakt "fraaands" come up with all kinds of flimsy-a$$ excuses to distract the issue. Which won't bring back dead pilots.

- "Jealous", "insecure", "hater", "confused" Pakistanis and Bangladeshis are so wooooong !!

- Bhartiya heli and samosa jet are "waaarld-vest" !!

- Soon Bangladeshis will be aware of their "idiocity" (the word is "idiocy" Mr. armchair Hindutva senapati).

Typical Sanghi tricks of spinning stories, distraction, blustery hype, dhokeybaaji, you name it.
But how this thread is related to Bangladesh? What is your obsession with all this? We are not going to sell any military products to BD, under any circumstances, your country not going to buy it. So what are you so much obsessed with? Are you suffering from OCD?

Even BD sells a lot of third-rate products and also a certain population of BD is actually Islamist, and more than of Pakistan, but literally who cares.

We do whatever in our country, why do you care so much? You already decided all Indians are sanghis, and you hate us, totally perfect with me.

Here are a list of crashes of Indian made dhruv helis. Mind you - this is just ONE type....

'Dhruv Chopper Crash' - 7 News Result(s)​

• 2 Top Generals Survive Army Helicopter Crash In Ladakh

2 Top Generals Survive Army Helicopter Crash In Ladakh
    India News | Written by Vishnu Som | Tuesday September 5, 2017
    The Lieutenant General who heads the Indian Army's 14 Corps based in Leh has survived a helicopter crash in Eastern Ladakh this afternoon. Lt General SK Upadhya was onboard the Army Dhruv Advanced Light Helicopter which is believed to have encountered control-related issued at the Tsogstalu helipad in Eastern Ladakh at 1:30 this afternoon.
    www-ndtv-com.png
    www.ndtv.com
  • After 4 Crashes, Ecuador Grounds Fleet of Indian Dhruv Choppers, Cancels Contract

After 4 Crashes, Ecuador Grounds Fleet of Indian Dhruv Choppers, Cancels Contract
    India News | Written by Vishnu Som | Thursday October 15, 2015
    In a major setback for Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, the government of Ecuador which had bought seven Dhruv Advanced Light Helicopters from India has grounded all such remaining choppers in service and has unilaterally ended a contract with the state-owned Indian company.
    www-ndtv-com.png
    www.ndtv.com
  • Pilots Who Flew Crashed Dhruv Were Experienced. Chopper Has a History of Crashes

Pilots Who Flew Crashed Dhruv Were Experienced. Chopper Has a History of Crashes
    India News | Written by Sudhi Ranjan Sen | Thursday February 12, 2015
    The Indian Army's Dhruv helicopter that crashed in Jammu and Kashmir yesterday had two very experienced men flying it.
    www-ndtv-com.png
    www.ndtv.com
  • Army Chopper Crashes in North Kashmir, 2 Pilots Dead

Army Chopper Crashes in North Kashmir, 2 Pilots Dead
    India News | Reported by Sudhi Ranjan Sen; Edited by Abhinav Bhatt | Wednesday February 11, 2015
    Two people have died after a Dhruv chopper of the Indian Army crashed in Bandipore in North Kashmir this evening.
    www-ndtv-com.png
    www.ndtv.com
  • Indian Air Force Grounds Fleet of 40 ALH Dhruv Choppers after Recent Crash

Indian Air Force Grounds Fleet of 40 ALH Dhruv Choppers after Recent Crash
    India News | Press Trust of India | Sunday August 3, 2014
    The Indian Air Force has grounded its fleet of around 40 indigenously-developed ALH Dhruv helicopters in view of the recent crash in which seven of its personnel were killed.

One more in 2021 (Lame news coverage, no images of crashed heli available),

You guys had booked a slot for JF 17 for half a million USD for Demo in that second tire air show which you have to cancel upon knowing that Tejas is also going to participate.

Please provide the link of Liquid cool version. SO far as I know, KLJ 7 is an air cooled AESA which itself is an indicator of less powerful Radar which consumes lower electricity and doesn't heat too much because of that.
Tells us how much you know!!!!! Anyways nothing compares with the mighty samosa with its rambunctious Uttam no where to be seen AESA radar. It is so good no one has actaully seen it>
A

A country which copies a two wheeler from India says this. It is funny.

ALL Indian Two wheelers (ALL !!) are copies from somewhere else.

TVS, Hero, Bajaj, RE, Lohia all are licensed or unlicensed copies of overseas motorcycles.

As if Indians are capable of designing motorcycles from scratch....

Last edited:
Not necessary. If as you really claim, those buyout will surely push for give up of Falkland in order to rebuild r/s with UK so that a strong alliance with US is possible to counter China. But these Falkland is a massive stumbling block. UK lobby hard whatever they can to weaken Argentina to prevent them from reclaim Falkland. None of the Argentina politics ever mention give up of Falkland claim even at economy peril and danger.

Argentina now seems like doing things more for themselves than for others.

Provided US support Argentina claim for Falkland at expense of UK or US make the announcement Argentina is more important than UK. Can you?

I think even liberal Argentina politicians gain something by talking about Falklands as a vote gathering strategy. They never recovered from Falklands loss and have been smarting from it. Their bad economy has made things worse.

Do I feel bad for Argentinians and their politicians? No I don't.

Not that I like the UK racists too much either, but at least the UK populace Caucasians outwardly seem non-racist.

Most Argentinians are the worst first-class racists (fascists) in South America (not surprising since most of their ex-Mussolini cadre fascist white folks come from Italy past WWII and their fascist mentality hasn't changed much), they have problems with their own indigenous people they stole the land from.

They have derogatory names for Bolivians and Paraguayans, i.e. "BoliGuayo" (meaning Stupid) and they even look down on hardworking Chinese folks (who control the produce business in Argentina especially Buenos Aires) with names like "Argenchinos". Google these and you will see the extent of racism in Argentina. These are some old style fascists, now very poor, but still with superior attitude and dreams of living in first world splendor.

The only white person worth anything to come out of that place is Che Guevara who was an idealist. Of course Che had his own foibles too, but his head was in the right place as far as holding up the rights of the exploited and downtrodden.

Sell them something - but don't give them the best of the best.

Last edited:
Shout out :
Indians within propaganda of Indian media at its maximum, all Indians inside India or overseas are blinded by falsification facts that Tejas performing in Dubai air show while JF-17s didn't, somehow Tejas kicked thunder in some way.

Now the only problem of clarify this Bullsh!t is how to influence 1.4 billions indians of fabrication facts, this is the question for all PDF readers? If u wanna put things right?

I find this Indian posts on JF-17s topic irrelevant, hope Argentina goes ahead buys them.
This topic moderation by PDF staff is 3rd rate gutter moderation where these mods allow false facts from indian users on these threads following enemy agenda. There is nothing Pakistan in Pdf forums.

Fanboys in the West want Argentina to fight Britain when Argentines have a defense budget less than $3 billion. Argentina tried in 1982. But it ended badly

ALL Indian Two wheelers (ALL !!) are copies from somewhere else.

TVS, Hero, Bajaj, RE, Lohia all are licensed or unlicensed copies of overseas motorcycles.

As if Indians are capable of designing motorcycles from scratch....

Show me a single byke with original and its copy. I chellenge you.

A country begs China to sell ventilators. very funny.

Ee don't have to beg anything. Ee only purchase. However, for some country, begging has become a substitute of purchase so they use it interchangeably.

Ee don't have to beg anything. Ee only purchase. However, for some country, begging has become a substitute of purchase so they use it interchangeably.
Why deny? Everyone knows that India begged China to export oxygen generators and oxygen cylinders to India.

You don't have to "chellenge" me Kumar. Chill. :lol:

Look around the andhi gully and Jhupad-patti where you live and there is bound to be one or two of the old CD100 models Hero made when Hero had the JV with Honda from the 1990's. That was a 100 CC Honda two-wheeler motorbike assembled by Hero from overseas Honda parts. In fact improved versions of this same bike and engine are still made/sold in Bangladesh and Pakistan by various manufacturers (and all around Asia too). Every single motorbike or scooter ever made in India was originally made in either Japan or Europe. Which includes basic volume seller bikes like Kawasaki Bajaj KB100, and the Yamaha RX100.

1664944305170.png

Here is the KB100, direct copy of Kawasaki global 100 cc motorbike
1664946534409.png

Just like Hero, TVS also had a JV with Suzuki (and made Suzuki two-wheeler copies). Ditto with Bajaj JV with Kawasaki, Lohia's JV with UM, Kinetic's JV with Puch Austria (Luna Moped), Luna is a runaway success in India because it gets like 150 KM per litre or something outlandish like that (and you can pedal it if you feel like gas is too expensive!). That is music to kanjoosi Indian ears. :lol:

1664944535860.png

India is the global hub of efficiency in transports...

1664944839493.png

Last edited:
You don't have to "chellenge" me Kumar. Chill. :lol:

Look around the andhi gully and Jhupad-patti where you live and there is bound to be one or two of the old CD100 models Hero made when Hero had the JV with Honda from the 1990's. That was a 100 CC Honda two-wheeler motorbike assembled by Hero from overseas Honda parts. In fact improved versions of this same bike and engine are still made/sold in Bangladesh and Pakistan by various manufacturers (and all around Asia too). Every single motorbike or scooter ever made in India was originally made in either Japan or Europe.

View attachment 884784

Just like Hero, TVS also had a JV with Suzuki (and made Suzuki two-wheeler copies). Ditto with Bajaj JV with Kawasaki, Kinetic's JV with Puch Austria (Luna Moped), Luna is a runaway success in India because it gets like 150 KM per litre or something outlandish like that (and you can pedal it if you feel like gas is too expensive!). That is music to kanjoosi Indian ears. :lol:

View attachment 884785

So JV is copy according to you? You talks like a Chinese educated in concentration camp.

Back
Top Bottom