What's new

Argentina Considering To Purchase 12 JF17C Worth 664Million Dollars

So JV is copy according to you? You talks like a Chinese educated in concentration camp.

Anything not developed/designed in-house, whether (for bikes) using original Japanese engine cradle/frame, engine or even turn signals/headlamps is called a copy. Whether licensed or unlicensed. It is what it is. Indians are incapable of "developing" their own two wheelers even, forget helicopters.

The Dhruv heli (and its elastomeric bearing rotor transmission) was entirely designed by German MBB. Even after Germans designed the heli for HAL (and spoon-fed them the design), these HAL idiots still can't turn out a reliable helicopter.

Last edited:
Anything not developed in-house, whether engine cradle/frame, engine or even turn signals/headlamps is called a copy. Whether licensed or unlicensed. It is what it is. Indians are incapable of "developing" their own two wheelers even, forget helicopters.

The Dhruv heli (and its elastomeric bearing rotor transmission) was entirely designed by German MBB.
When Chinese said they have built a stealth fighter, I was naturally curious. When I saw it there was Mig 1.44 finger prints all over it. This is not new for China I thought. They bought Lavi fighter jet design and made J10. I wouldn't be surprised if they did the same with J20. However, this new stealth plane is freaking huge. No wonder they needed to have those canards on the front for additional lift. If USAF with all their experience are having trouble operating stealth fighters in terms of cost then you bet Chinese would be having problems too not only in terms of cost but also technology. There is no way J20 would be effective without powerful engines. Even with powerful engines J20 cannot go super sonic for long periods of time. Going supersonic for long periods will result in structural damage and loss of stealth capabilities. This is a problem in F-35 too.Former USAF pilots called F-35 a fat whale when it was in the design and production phase. These guys grew up in the era of dog fights. So they didn't really catch up on the technological progress. F-35 sure is a huge *** plane. But the plane is packed with sensors and all sorts of goodies for a pilot to never engage in a dog fight. Even then F-35 is way too expensive to operate even for USAF. It costs $30,000 - $35,000 per hour to operate F-35. And USAF wants to induct 2,500 F-35's by 2040.
The other factors like J20 only having frontal stealth and whether their avionics, sensor fusion, AESA radar are up to the standards of 5th generation fighters? We don't have much idea on those. Operating J20 in many different climatic conditions must also be a pain the *** I reckon. In February 2022, it was revealed that the aircraft’s aspiration to host Directed Energy Weapons (DEWs) had run into trouble owing to its underpowered engines. Questions have also been raised on China’s ability to produce purpose-built engines on a war footing

Anything not developed/designed in-house, whether (for bikes) using original Japanese engine cradle/frame, engine or even turn signals/headlamps is called a copy. Whether licensed or unlicensed. It is what it is. Indians are incapable of "developing" their own two wheelers even, forget helicopters.

The Dhruv heli (and its elastomeric bearing rotor transmission) was entirely designed by German MBB.
I don't usually discuss potential flaws of Chinese fighters on PDF but I will make this one exception. See below image, do you see the fuselage above the wing root of the J11 reinforced with metal panels. Do you know why this is done?

1664946733563.png

This is because the gas injection system frequently goes out of sync with the chambering mechanism of the canon. This causes the round to misfire and strike the fuselage. A design flaw of the original Su-27 inherited by all copies of the original. If the J-11 were truly Chinese this issue would have been addressed instead of "patched" with a clumsy workaround.

Last edited:
When Chinese said they have built a stealth fighter, I was naturally curious. When I saw it there was Mig 1.44 finger prints all over it. This is not new for China I thought. They bought Lavi fighter jet design and made J10. I wouldn't be surprised if they did the same with J20. However, this new stealth plane is freaking huge. No wonder they needed to have those canards on the front for additional lift. If USAF with all their experience are having trouble operating stealth fighters in terms of cost then you bet Chinese would be having problems too not only in terms of cost but also technology. There is no way J20 would be effective without powerful engines. Even with powerful engines J20 cannot go super sonic for long periods of time. Going supersonic for long periods will result in structural damage and loss of stealth capabilities. This is a problem in F-35 too.Former USAF pilots called F-35 a fat whale when it was in the design and production phase. These guys grew up in the era of dog fights. So they didn't really catch up on the technological progress. F-35 sure is a huge *** plane. But the plane is packed with sensors and all sorts of goodies for a pilot to never engage in a dog fight. Even then F-35 is way too expensive to operate even for USAF. It costs $30,000 - $35,000 per hour to operate F-35. And USAF wants to induct 2,500 F-35's by 2040.
The other factors like J20 only having frontal stealth and whether their avionics, sensor fusion, AESA radar are up to the standards of 5th generation fighters? We don't have much idea on those. Operating J20 in many different climatic conditions must also be a pain the *** I reckon. In February 2022, it was revealed that the aircraft’s aspiration to host Directed Energy Weapons (DEWs) had run into trouble owing to its underpowered engines. Questions have also been raised on China’s ability to produce purpose-built engines on a war footing

I don't usually discuss potential flaws of Chinese fighters on PDF but I will make this one exception. See below image, do you see the fuselage above the wing root of the J11 reinforced with metal panels. Do you know why this is done?

View attachment 884791
This is because the gas injection system frequently goes out of sync with the chambering mechanism of the canon. This causes the round to misfire and strike the fuselage. A design flaw of the original Su-27 inherited by all copies of the original. If the J-11 were truly Chinese this issue would have been addressed instead of "patched" with a clumsy workaround. Indian navy pilots can actually land fighters on this deck. As opposed to PLAN tht has needed Russian pilots to do deck landings on its flat-tops. Some humility is indeed in order....
Fk delusional indian BS as usual.

@Bilal9
1664947068501.png

The flight characteristics is something that is continuously improving because the major cause of delay was also the biggest advantage, because the west denied us access to whole algorithms which has led DRDO to develop its own flight control computers here in India itself. It's all ours only. That means every hour an LCA flies, more data is collected and the software improved. This has already lead to an improvement in Angle of Attack by 1.5 degrees. The Computers have been improved to take control of the aircraft and bring it back into flight envelope.... So hopefully Mig21 like accidents won't happen during its operational service.

View attachment 884791
This is because the gas injection system frequently goes out of sync with the chambering mechanism of the canon. This causes the round to misfire and strike the fuselage. A design flaw of the original Su-27 inherited by all copies of the original. If the J-11 were truly Chinese this issue would have been addressed instead of "patched" with a clumsy workaround. Indian navy pilots can actually land fighters on this deck. As opposed to PLAN tht has needed Russian pilots to do deck landings on its flat-tops. Some humility is indeed in order....
I think u need the get your eye check. Mig 1.44 has a belly air inlet and no internal weapon bay. You can't simply get a mig 1.44 and simply tweak to J-20. More or less shows your uneducated knowledgeable about weapon platform.

I know indian is desperate to drag Chinese to same level as them becos they are salty of China ever prowess in military and technology. While the good for nothing India still struggle just to get a Tejas entwe service despite having many inadequate for IAF. Lol..

The Dhruv heli (and its elastomeric bearing rotor transmission) was entirely designed by German MBB. Even after Germans designed the heli for HAL (and spoon-fed them the design), these HAL idiots still can't turn out a reliable helicopter.
During 1994-95, MBB’s involvement in design consultancy of the project was ceased as their contract had expired and was not renewed for any further period. MBB had either over-estimated their capabilities or perhaps had even attempted to experiment the feasibility of some of these concepts at the cost of our project
1664947843798.png

1664947588859.png

Last edited:
I think u need the get your eye check. Mig 1.44 has a belly air inlet and no internal weapon bay. You can't simply get a mig 1.44 and simply tweak to J-20. More or less shows your uneducated knowledgeable about weapon platform.

I know indian is desperate to drag Chinese to same level as them becos they are salty of China ever prowess in military and technology. While the good for nothing India still struggle just to get a Tejas entwe service despite having many inadequate for IAF. Lol..
These despicable indian fools will twist and lie anything to discredit chinese. The only similarity between Mig 1.44 and J 20 is both of them are big in size for fighters.

View attachment 884791
This is because the gas injection system frequently goes out of sync with the chambering mechanism of the canon. This causes the round to misfire and strike the fuselage. A design flaw of the original Su-27 inherited by all copies of the original. If the J-11 were truly Chinese this issue would have been addressed instead of "patched" with a clumsy workaround.
you know. India is the poorest and most backward country in the world. Indians make all kinds of jokes and lies. Just to get rid of the fear of the Chinese Air Force.

The Indians aim to "lower all technical standards". Let India look not too backward.

But what is the truth? India is still India. The poorest and backward like to lie.

as always. India cannot make anything advanced. But India can lower its "technical standards".

For example.

Indians seem to have forgotten when they are bragging~ Until 2022, India still cannot manufacture qualified rifles and bullets.

Vote questions. Would you believe anything Indian said?

you know. India is the poorest and most backward country in the world. Indians make all kinds of jokes and lies. Just to get rid of the fear of the Chinese Air Force.

The Indians aim to "lower all technical standards". Let India look not too backward.

But what is the truth? India is still India. The poorest and backward like to lie.

as always. India cannot make anything advanced. But India can lower its "technical standards".

For example.

Indians seem to have forgotten when they are bragging~ Until 2022, India still cannot manufacture qualified rifles and bullets.

Vote questions. Would you believe anything Indian said?

During 1994-95, MBB’s involvement in design consultancy of the project was ceased as their contract had expired and was not renewed for any further period. MBB had either over-estimated their capabilities or perhaps had even attempted to experiment the feasibility of some of these concepts at the cost of our project
View attachment 884794

View attachment 884793
eee28402g00rcix8w013nc0005o0083c.gif

The only thing India does is "reduce all technical standards". But face China. India can only surrender.

76d599994165c87a28f4c7f78b6eb248.jpg;,3,jpegx;3,700x.jpg

Indian military fail would be youtube worth of 30 hours long and by then only the creators would be tired and the only reason to stop compiling. Even US military fail videos can be hours long. With India, it is endless.

Back
Top Bottom