What's new

Arjun-II MBT development l Updates & discussion.

Details - Sorry, I have limitations as we have singed lot of NDAs:(.

But strange part i have noted is many of PSUs and Pvt Ltd orders are having common in designs patterns so its difficult to say whether its going to NS or Metros :undecided:.

no problem.

ZGhGTzx.png

any new arjun orders???

any progress on arjun mk3???

or arjun is now officialy abondoned??
Total 336 Arjun MBTs (248 Mk-I and 118 Mk-II) are ordered till now and more may be expected after weight refine process and for your kind info there is nothing like Arjun mk3.
You should do some research and be literate before trolling ...

Total 336 Arjun MBTs (248 Mk-I and 118 Mk-II) are ordered till now and more may be expected after weight refine process and for your kind info there is nothing like Arjun mk3.
i know about old orders i was asking for any new orders.

It's 248 total.

124 Mk-1 and 118 Mk-2.
thank you.

its been long time. and no new arjun order. strangeo_O above order is only token order. so i wonder when new big order will come. or something wrong?

i know about old orders i was asking for any new orders.

thank you.

its been long time. and no new arjun order. strangeo_O above order is only token order. so i wonder when new big order will come. or something wrong?
compensation is needed to add to your list of you being an "expart"

118 Mk2s

DRDO have done an internal study on where to go with the next generation of tank. This is without any proper GSQR from the IA.

One is the evolutionary concept, basically an evolution of the Arjun platform.

The other is the revolutionary design.

ZGlv7AZ.png

qMCugaY.png

sO3GdPh.png

A modular family of tanks, basically a lighter Armata.

This concept is what they're working on.

lwhKoOX.jpg

Old concept from around 2015

AJWqZmK.png

syWn6ho.png

Composite road wheel, composite top roller and composite axle arm, which accounts for a weight reduction of 1.22 t. Weight reduction of Mark 2 using lighter materials.

Back
Top Bottom