What's new

Arjun the warrior prince trailor

Whaa...You can shoot arrow under water???

But nice animations. like the main character.

This is the best Animation movie on ramayan, Cutest Animation, Its a Chinese or Japanese Animation I guess, If Iam not wrong

Last edited by a moderator:
i think this is the first decent animation i have seen from India, ofcourse there were some more animation movies...which came before... but they looked like some kind of a wierd 3D simulation than a proper animation...but this looks good, like a proper animation, something the american industry would develop....I only hope that they developed...inhouse..but if they used some US animation for it it would suck :( . UTV pictures is also poised to release one more animation alibaba and the 41 thieves...but I could'nt find any videos....

Btw...does anyone know...how many countries can make quality animations...it does'nt seem to be too easy and it is very costly too... I guess japan and america would be in that list.

i think this is the first decent animation i have seen from India, ofcourse there were some more animation movies...which came before... but they looked like some kind of a wierd 3D simulation than a proper animation...but this looks good, like a proper animation, something the american industry would develop....I only hope that they developed...inhouse..but if they used some US animation for it it would suck :( . UTV pictures is also poised to release one more animation alibaba and the 41 thieves...but I could'nt find any videos....

Btw...does anyone know...how many countries can make quality animations...it does'nt seem to be too easy and it is very costly too... I guess japan and america would be in that list.

Yes the Japanese and Americans are probably the best when it comes to animation but I prefer Japanese anime over American cartoons.

This seems like a good effort by the Indian animation industry. It reminds me of some of the Disney movies.

Yes the Japanese and Americans are probably the best when it comes to animation but I prefer Japanese anime over American cartoons.

This seems like a good effort by the Indian animation industry. It reminds me of some of the Disney movies.

Yeah, you are right, but I think all the developed countries can make pretty decent animations if they choose to.

I see great potential for the Indian animation industry, we could make hundreds of very good animations..from our epics ramayana and mahabharata....the scope is very wide....it would pretty well complement our bollywood industry

But the guy arjun in the video....looks more like an oriental guy than a south asian :sick:

Toonz Animation India Pvt. Ltd. is an animation company in India. It is the animation arm of the Singapore-based Toonz Group, which has diverse interests in production and distribution of live-action feature films, digital and gaming content, licensing and merchandising, and media-related education. Toonz Animation was started in 1999 by G. A. Menon and Bill Dennis, who had worked on Disney's The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast and Aladdin. Toonz is located in Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum), the capital city of Kerala. Its office is currently situated in the Technopark; it is expanding to a new 2.5-acre (10,000 m2) campus in the Kinfra Film and Video Park in Trivandrum.

Major projects on which Toonz has worked include The Adventures of Tenali Raman, Hanuman, Freefonix, Wolverine and the X-Men, and Dragonlance: Dragons of Autumn Twilight. With around 400 employees from across the world, Toonz is now working on a 3-D film titled The Life and Adventures of Santa Claus, which is due to be released in 2010.

But the guy arjun in the video....looks more like an oriental guy than a south asian :sick:

I was thinking of same thing, but didn't post because it might be misunderstood. Also in the second video too, I think it is not a deliberate thing just that it was japanese animation and they have their own way of drawing characters

Last edited:
so the dude can do alot he a princess and warrior the movie looks very nice ...

Back
Top Bottom