What's new

Armed Forces new uniform

@BB

Do you know the officers in that pic?

Yes he had been. A brave son of the motherland What a gem of an officer!

We miss you kid, but let me assure you, your sacrifice would not go in vain!

Ah we are proud of him and now it is up to us to not to let his sacrifice go into vain. He gave his life for the protection of Pakistan and it is a message for all of us to defend Pakistan at any cost. No matter what the circumstances are.

:cry:

Last edited:
thanks for the detailed info, but still confused why armed forces have so may different uniforms i.e. as you said army has three combat ready CCD (Camouflage, Concealment and Deception) uniforms the new earth tone(basic), US M81 woodland(special Ops) and local woodland(Kashmir, X corps). where khaki is still formal in Army.

but if you look at combat dresses of those who patrols our borders i.e FC and Rangers, they all have defferent camo patterns, and are not even same to any of above.

for instance, FC now shifting to new (very impresive and practical) camo pattern, Punjab Rangers have plain khaki (which is also better than old army khaki) and sindh rangers have american chocolate chip desert pattern, i hope thats not from american surplus.

It might be practical but it is definitely not impressive and the way they wear it :hitwall:
It don't looks good. Plus, the troops of FC are not happy with these type of uniforms, they were more comfortable with Khaki Kameez Shalwar. And believe me, Khaki Kameez Shalwaar looks awesome. I would suggest army to introduce Khaki Kameez Shalwaar for OFFICERS for FRIDAYS. This is not an expensive thing as officers have to, unlike troops, pay for their uniforms. And they would need only one kameez shalwaar uniform as they must only wear it on Friday - especially in Areas such as FATA and KPK (this will further improve relations b/w Army and friendly tribes).

I did not wanted to dig up old threads just didn't wanted to make a new one
so i was watching this vid and saw this guy
upload_2015-11-28_17-13-52.png

So it seems the uniform got an update looks just like US navy seal Combat uniform cool innit?
EMERSON-Tactical-version-Combat-Set-Navy-Seals-Combat-Set-shirt-pants-AOR1.jpg

I did not wanted to dig up old threads just didn't wanted to make a new one
so i was watching this vid and saw this guy
View attachment 275509
So it seems the uniform got an update looks just like US navy seal Combat uniform cool innit?
EMERSON-Tactical-version-Combat-Set-Navy-Seals-Combat-Set-shirt-pants-AOR1.jpg

The pattern is called Digi Camo and almost every country has now adopted this type of " Multi Terrain Camo" pattern.

Back
Top Bottom