What's new

Armenia-Azerbaijan border clashes: Iran ready to help ease tensions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sure @Captain_Azeri @bsruzm can answer it better than I.

Iran’s initial euphoria at the prospect of a new Shia state quickly turned into dread, as Baku expressed irredentist sentiments and promoted the idea of a ‘Greater Azerbaijan,’ which would unite Azerbaijan (the country) and Azerbaijan (the region in northwest Iran). Fearing Baku's intentions to fuel secessionism inside its borders, Iran provided vital backing to Armenia in its war against Azerbaijan over the disputed region of Nagorno-Karabakh, which dragged on from 1988 to 1994 and ended in an inconclusive cease-fire.[22] Iran’s siding with Armenia during the Nagorno-Karabakh War has not been forgotten in Azerbaijan, and Tehran’s support of Armenia—especially in light of Azerbaijan’s recent growth in power projection—has not abated.[22]

Vatantka, Alex (15 January 2013). "Tangle in the Caucasus: Iran and Israel Fight for Influence in Azerbaijan". Foreign Affairs. Retrieved 14 February 2013.

we have a saying, a slogan - it is sung in Turkish-Iran and also in the core country of Azerbaijan:

"Rus, Fars, Ermeni Bunlar Türkün düsmani"

which means:

"Russians, Persians, Armenians - these are enemies of the Turks"

I am sure @Captain_Azeri @bsruzm can answer it better than I.

Iran’s initial euphoria at the prospect of a new Shia state quickly turned into dread, as Baku expressed irredentist sentiments and promoted the idea of a ‘Greater Azerbaijan,’ which would unite Azerbaijan (the country) and Azerbaijan (the region in northwest Iran). Fearing Baku's intentions to fuel secessionism inside its borders, Iran provided vital backing to Armenia in its war against Azerbaijan over the disputed region of Nagorno-Karabakh, which dragged on from 1988 to 1994 and ended in an inconclusive cease-fire.[22] Iran’s siding with Armenia during the Nagorno-Karabakh War has not been forgotten in Azerbaijan, and Tehran’s support of Armenia—especially in light of Azerbaijan’s recent growth in power projection—has not abated.[22]

Vatantka, Alex (15 January 2013). "Tangle in the Caucasus: Iran and Israel Fight for Influence in Azerbaijan". Foreign Affairs. Retrieved 14 February 2013.
That is again just text.
nothing is in your text about Iran help.
did we give them weapon or logistic road or even information ?????
The answer is NO.

we have a saying, a slogan - it is sung in Turkish-Iran and also in the core country of Azerbaijan:

which means:

They are just traitor noises otherwise were in front line.

That is again just text.
nothing is in your text about Iran help.
did we give them weapon or logistic road or even information ?????
The answer is NO.

They are just traitor noises otherwise were in front line.

Read again, I added some more info.

which means:

Even if Iran wanted to try and help ease tensions between Azerbaijan and Armenia you'd want to scuttle those intentions? Lol.....Only Azeris would be blinded by hatred of their own kin whom they've shared a long history with.

But I did want to extend my apologies. There is an extensive bloody history between Armenia and Azerbaijan and obviously emotions will be high. You have every right to be angry right now for various reasons, can't really blame you.

But I still don't think Iran is an "enemy" of Azerbaijan, and realistically you wouldn't want Iran to be an enemy either.

Even if Iran wanted to try and help ease tensions between Azerbaijan and Armenia you'd want to scuttle those intentions? Lol.....Only Azeris would be blinded by hatred of their own kin whom they've shared a long history with.

But I did want to extend my apologies. There is an extensive bloody history between Armenia and Azerbaijan and obviously emotions will be high. You have every right to be angry right now for various reasons, can't really blame you.

But I still don't think Iran is an "enemy" of Azerbaijan, and realistically you wouldn't want Iran to be an enemy either.
You made us hate you because of your actions ... you tried to assimilate us, fought us and delivered us to the knife while you were pacting with Russia and strengthening Armenia militarily, economically and diplomatically - and only that because we don't belong to you ... you do nothing unconditionally and are hypocritical ... actually I have no problem with Iranians - but this disgusting arrogance ... just disgusting - hrraaat tfuuuu

My dude! Every AZ Turk, whether in south Azerbaijan or in the heartland, knows who/how you are - and that you have only enabled the Armenians to attack AZ ... you are traitors and your leaders and parents are of Armenian blood - your forefathers are Christians who were brought to Islam by Turks ... whether you like it or not Azizam... and the reason why the AZ doesn't get up in the Turkish Part of Iran is because you are executing dog, cat, and mouse directly - whether disabled or healthy, woman or man ... if we demonstrate and want to help the AZ - Demonstrations get dissolved with gun violence because you know that your system is corrupt and weak ... as soon as Turkish hymns are sung in stadiums, clubs are blocked, people are executed ... you are no more - cowards and traitors

View attachment 651686

nothing more to say ;)
unbelievable amount of bulshit.

You made us hate you because of your actions ... you tried to assimilate us, fought us and delivered us to the knife while you were pacting with Russia and strengthening Armenia militarily, economically and diplomatically - and only that because we don't belong to you ... you do nothing unconditionally and are hypocritical ... actually I have no problem with Iranians - but this disgusting arrogance ... just disgusting - hrraaat tfuuuu

Fair enough I guess, my knowledge regarding Iranian-Azerbaijani relationship is limited.

Fair enough I guess, my knowledge regarding Iranian-Azerbaijani relationship is limited.
Why do you talk it so confidently if you have no idea about it - the reason why Iran supported the Armenians is, that they were perceived as less bad or harmful - Iran did that to make us dependent because we as Turks are not Persians ... However, the AZs were always peaceful, only we were even banned from using our language ... whereas you not only tolerate Kurdish separatism and promote it in other countries but you do not even fight it nearly as warmly nationally as internationally, as you try to destroy the Turkish voice in Iran or south Azerbaijan ...
ohhh you are so fair, loving, and loyal - fair enough ?!
at least you seem to be using your brain, unlike these disgusting Iranian shah racists here...

• Iran was the only neighbour that kept its borders with Armenia open at all times, and thus the Iranians were Armenia’s only channel to the outside world during the blockade. Many people in Yerevan will tell you today that they survived the worst years due to Iranian goods and services on the markets in South Yerevan and Iranian provisions. Iran was also an important import-channel for other countries to delived support.
Iran is, only bridge b/w two part of Azerbaijan, we did not close our borders on Armenia and Azerbaijan for humanitarian goods and we did not give Armenia any weapons.
Iran faciliated the transfer of armaments and fighters from third countries (and Armenian fighters from Iran) to Armenia.
That is lie, Russians help them directly. They had base in Armenia.
  1. Iran allowed fighters of Armenian paramilitary groups to train on its territory.
Otherwise, Iran trained Azeris and even brought Afghan mujahids to Azerbaijan.

You don't think any of your own actions may have led to deterioration of ties, for example your alliance with Armenia?
Have you ever thought that we reflect others policy towards us back to them?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azerbaijan–Iran_relations#Abulfaz_Elchibey

According to Svante Cornell:[19]

As the leader of Azerbaijani Popular Front (APF), the historian Abulfazl Elchibey, an ultra-nationlist pan Turk, came to power in June 1992, Azerbaijan turned increasingly towards Turkey. Indeed, Elchibey was decidedly Pro-Turkish, secularly oriented, pan-Azeri and vehemently anti-Iranian. This meant that Tehran had exactly the kind of government in Baku that it did not wish to have. President Elchibey did not show any diplomatic tact either. On several occasions, he blasted Iran as a doomed state and predicted that within five years, Azerbaijan would be reunited. It remains clear that during the Elchibey's rule, Iran drifted towards close contacts with Armenia.

Despite this we offered to help Azerbaijan but Elchibey's big pan-turk ego wouldn't have receiving help from Iran so he refused and looked towards turkey for help, From which he got nothing:

In the end, We don't take kindly to those who look forward to steal the Iranian land.

You know it wouldn't take a lot of effort for the IRGC aerospace missile force to completely eradicate any appreciable Azerbaijani military assets within the span of, oh.....a couple of days really. In fact it would be an awesome show of force and test for Iran as realistically Iran would only be expending a relatively small amount of munitions to get the job done.

Anyways, you keep on talking down on Iranians as if you're "superior" yet it wasn't Iran who killed your soldiers or attacked your outpost, it was Armenia. Now I don't have any problems with either side but Iran is clearly trying to ease tensions between it's two neighbors. So your petulant name calling and falembating is only going to bring yourself down. Don't make the stupid mistake of thinking you're more than you actually are.

There is a saying in Urdu.

begani shadi me Abdullah diwana.

it translates to Abdullah has become crazy with somebody else’s wedding.

So in this case, maybe Iran should take its big boy world police america pants off and let the Azeris and Armenians handle their issues. :lol:

Have you ever thought that we reflect others policy towards us back to them?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azerbaijan–Iran_relations#Abulfaz_Elchibey

According to Svante Cornell:[19]

As the leader of Azerbaijani Popular Front (APF), the historian Abulfazl Elchibey, an ultra-nationlist pan Turk, came to power in June 1992, Azerbaijan turned increasingly towards Turkey. Indeed, Elchibey was decidedly Pro-Turkish, secularly oriented, pan-Azeri and vehemently anti-Iranian. This meant that Tehran had exactly the kind of government in Baku that it did not wish to have. President Elchibey did not show any diplomatic tact either. On several occasions, he blasted Iran as a doomed state and predicted that within five years, Azerbaijan would be reunited. It remains clear that during the Elchibey's rule, Iran drifted towards close contacts with Armenia.

Despite this offered to help Azerbaijan but Elchibey's big pan-turk ego wouldn't have receiving help from Iran so he refused and looked towards turkey for help, From which he got nothing:

In the end, We don't take kindly to those who look forward to steal the Iranian land.
as i said - out of fear, out of hate and envy - you delivered us to the knife! even though you and your weird mullacs knew exactly that the north is turkish - instead you sold us to your Christian fathers! how disgusting you are that you defend that too

Last edited:
as i said - out of fear, out of hate and envy - you delivered us to the knife! even though you and your weird mullacs knew exactly that the north is turkish - instead you sucked the Kurds and sold us to your Christian fathers! how disgusting you are that you defend that too
Elchibey's big pan-turk ego delivered you to the knife, You can thank him:

My dude! Every AZ Turk, whether in south Azerbaijan or in the heartland, knows who/how you are - and that you have only enabled the Armenians to attack AZ ... you are traitors and your leaders and parents are of Armenian blood - your forefathers are Christians who were brought to Islam by Turks ... whether you like it or not Azizam... and the reason why the AZ doesn't get up in the Turkish Part of Iran is because you are executing dog, cat, and mouse directly - whether disabled or healthy, woman or man ... if we demonstrate and want to help the AZ - Demonstrations get dissolved with gun violence because you know that your system is corrupt and weak ... as soon as Turkish hymns are sung in stadiums, clubs are blocked, people are executed ... you are no more - cowards and traitors

View attachment 651686

nothing more to say ;)

pffft why stop there? Tehran has a massive Azeri population as well... Tehran also belongs to pink pan turks....

in if you keep going east from tehran, into NE IRan, on the Turkmen border connection. You will have yourself a glorious pink pan turk nation from china to europe...

if only those damn Iranians could also be genocided like those pesky armenians so the pink pan turk fetish could come alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom