What's new

Armour piercing rounds seized from gun dealer

But they did do something. The IBO is proof of it. You didn’t answer my original question,
The IBO doesn't deny what he's saying tho. It could have been that somebody got out of line and some arrangement came to an end i.e. somebody fked around, and found out
If everything was good, the IBO wouldn't be needed to begin with.

I sure hope you don’t have any in your possession :astagh:
That sounded vaguely like a threat :lol:

I've often viewed the Pakistani gun culture enviously.. idhar toh bhot zyada mushkil hai.. ek 9mm lene me hi jaan nikal jaye normal bande ki :|

but a little bit of regulation is still good

you guys have a market, POF and law enforcement agencies should have a streamlined hassle free system to get these to people who'd like to own one, not a license raj like in India.

if one is of sound mental health, civvies the world over should be allowed to own firearms, imo.

That sounded vaguely like a threat :lol:
😇

I've often viewed the Pakistani gun culture enviously.. idhar toh bhot zyada mushkil hai.. ek 9mm lene me hi jaan nikal jaye normal bande ki :|

but a little bit of regulation is still good

you guys have a market, POF and law enforcement agencies should have a streamlined hassle free system to get these to people who'd like to own one, not a license raj like in India.

if one is of sound mental health, civvies the world over should be allowed to own firearms, imo.
In Pakistan you can own firearms legally but certain bores and types of weapons are prohibited for obvious reasons.

In Pakistan you can own firearms legally but certain bores and types of weapons are prohibited for obvious reasons.
Is there a comprehensive thread on this. Asking for research purposes, ofc.

For the longest time I was confused by bore, calibre and gauge because my source of info was the internet and in Pakistan pistols, rifles and shotguns are all "bore". 12 bore, 30 bore. nalkay ka bore, missile bore etc etc

I finally cleared the concept after watching tons of redneck gun channels back when I was in matric. Not keen to watch Islamophobic rednecks again but would like to refresh my knowledge.

Is there a comprehensive thread on this. Asking for research purposes, ofc.

For the longest time I was confused by bore, calibre and gauge because my source of info was the internet and in Pakistan pistols, rifles and shotguns are all "bore". 12 bore, 30 bore. nalkay ka bore, missile bore etc etc

I finally cleared the concept after watching tons of redneck gun channels back when I was in matric. Not keen to watch Islamophobic rednecks again but would like to refresh my knowledge.
Are you asking because you need a license? If you need a license DM me and I can put you I touch with someone. If you are interested in weapons in Pakistan in general re NPb and PB weapons here you go:

No just general reading.

Getting a weapon is an easy way to get harassed by punjab police for me. Property disputes and shareek s. Don't want to give anyone any excuse.
Yar all Punjab license is not a problem to obtain. Insaan di puttar wali bandook alsa rakho to kuch vi nahi hota.

It’s when you go full potato and do this when you get Chacha rickshaw turn up at your front door:

Yar all Punjab license is not a problem to obtain. Insaan di puttar wali bandook alsa rakho to kuch vi nahi hota.

It’s when you go full potato and do this when you get Chacha rickshaw turn up at your front door:

How hard is it to get a license for AK in Sindh? Is it harder for overseas Pakistanis to obtain a license? Asking just in general for research purposes.

How hard is it to get a license for AK in Sindh? Is it harder for overseas Pakistanis to obtain a license? Asking just in general for research purposes.
AK is prohibited bore. You will not get a license for it unless:

• You are exempt
  • Government security function
  • Military
  • Licensed Security Company with NOC from Min Interior for obtaining PB
Some people do have AKs on Pb license, these were obtained under quota system. Quota is full right now and for an example to get a quota license you need to know a political person who is willing to sell their quota to you, these go for 20/30 lakh.

You can still own .223 and .22 AK conversion kit semi auto on normal license. Sindh book manual license is not hard to get but takes time - most gun dealers charge between 25/50k to facilitate this.

To obtain license you will need to have NIC card, signed character certificate, local clearance from your local thanna.

Or just bring your Nadra card and 100,000 and pay the proper people, you will get a local license.

I don't think I conveyed it properly. Getting a license in not the problem here.

I got accused of threatening to murder the other party in our property disputes. Me, my elder brother and father.
My sister and mother were accused of threatening and swearing at the other party.

That shit made my father's health VERY bad due to depression. To the point where you resign to a certain fact of life. But, thankfully he recovered.

For context, I am a full on burger but in a village. As is the rest of my family. Wouldn't even hurt a fly. Just sit at home for weeks. We haven't gone for a walk since 2020 because people try to jeer and pick up fights and that's where what we try to avoid.
Only my father knows and deals with this property stuff. We don't even know about half the shit that goes on.

The other parties are all based abroad and they wrote application to Buzdar and IGP etc about the stuff I mentioned above. One day, someone just might knock my father off and and it's the end of our world.

I don't think I conveyed it properly. Getting a license in not the problem here.

I got accused of threatening to murder the other party in our property disputes. Me, my elder brother and father.
My sister and mother were accused of threatening and swearing at the other party.

That shit made my father's health VERY bad due to depression. To the point where you resign to a certain fact of life. But, thankfully he recovered.

For context, I am a full on burger but in a village. As is the rest of my family. Wouldn't even hurt a fly. Just sit at home for weeks. We haven't gone for a walk since 2020 because people try to jeer and pick up fights and that's where what we try to avoid.
Only my father knows and deals with this property stuff. We don't even know about half the shit that goes on.

The other parties are all based abroad and they wrote application to Buzdar and IGP etc about the stuff I mentioned above. One day, someone just might knock my father off and and it's the end of our world.
If you are in Punjab you should reach out to Taj Muhammad Maghdoom Advocate. He can help you.

Quota is full right now and for an example to get a quota license you need to know a political person who is willing to sell their quota to you, these go for 20/30 lakh.
Any political person? Or only the top ones?
You can still own .223 and .22 AK conversion kit semi auto on normal license.
Is full auto allowed? I know people might say full auto is not needed but in interior sindh I’d argue it is.

AK is prohibited bore. You will not get a license for it unless:

• You are exempt
  • Government security function
  • Military
  • Licensed Security Company with NOC from Min Interior for obtaining PB
Some people do have AKs on Pb license, these were obtained under quota system. Quota is full right now and for an example to get a quota license you need to know a political person who is willing to sell their quota to you, these go for 20/30 lakh.

You can still own .223 and .22 AK conversion kit semi auto on normal license. Sindh book manual license is not hard to get but takes time - most gun dealers charge between 25/50k to facilitate this.

To obtain license you will need to have NIC card, signed character certificate, local clearance from your local thanna.

Or just bring your Nadra card and 100,000 and pay the proper people, you will get a local license.
Idk if this is true but I was reading that there is a way to get PB license from Balochistan and it will work for all of Pakistan. Apparently the gun dealer will make a Balochistan one but will have an old date on it and it’s on paper but it’s still legit.
You are exempt
How to become exempt 😂?

This is exactly why I want a gun if I ever go Pakistan. I’m from interior sindh and an ethnic Punjabi and own property. So that’s triple danger and my Urdu sounds very burgerish.

Is full auto allowed? I know people might say full auto is not needed but in interior sindh I’d argue it is.

Idk if this is true but I was reading that there is a way to get PB license from Balochistan and it will work for all of Pakistan. Apparently the gun dealer will make a Balochistan one but will have an old date on it and it’s on paper but it’s still legit.

How to become exempt 😂?

Anyone with clout, junior minister etc.

Is full auto allowed?
PB license includes all full automatic weapons.

I know people might say full auto is not needed but in interior sindh I’d argue it is.

You need about 5000 rounds of practice before you become reasonably comfortable around full auto weapons. Fully automatic weapons are not great for self defence, they are suppressive fire weapons.

Idk if this is true but I was reading that there is a way to get PB license from Balochistan and it will work for all of Pakistan.

There is a loophole, it can get you in trouble - only ex army have all Pakistan license.

Book licenses are only for use locally - you cannot use it outside say in Punjab/Sindh/ etc you will get in a lot of trouble

How to become exempt 😂?
Join the army, security services, intelligence or a diplomat 😂

damn

but otherwise 7.62 type legal hai ?

some years ago there was a vid posted here, some angry person just shot a poor cow point black with what appeared to be an AK iinm

damn

but otherwise 7.62 type legal hai ?

some years ago there was a vid posted here, some angry person just shot a poor cow point black with what appeared to be an AK iinm
.223 Remington is legal, 7.62 requires PB, most semi auto rifles are .223 like this bushmaster replica:

1681125340526.jpeg

And yes this is full auto.

Back
Top Bottom