What's new

Armour piercing rounds seized from gun dealer

If you are in Punjab you should reach out to Taj Muhammad Maghdoom Advocate. He can help you.
Thank you. Who is that? and how can he be reached?

I am in Punjab. That matter was back in 2020. It's settled now but there risk is always there. Esp of violence. The parties are settled abroad for decades and have the means and teh moral wherewithal to stoop to any measures. The disputes are going on for generations. The other parties are my father's cousins.

Their fathers (my grandfather's brothers) didn't give my grandfather his share from the inheritance. He spent all his life is a small patch he bought from Sikhs. To this day we are living there and the other party has forcefully taken the zari zameen because they are numerous and we avoid fighting at all cost. Every now and then they chop down trees that are on disputed land to goad us into fighting but we are sitting tight.

We are comfortable on the court and lawyers stuff, only problem is the on-ground situation. Our cases are solid and my father knows more law than some of the top lawyers in the local Bar. He is a retd. policeman and now a lawyer but he just has a license, doesn't practice law because it involves lying etc. That's also why he never fit in as a cop. Always on the wrong side of superiors. But, that's a long story for another time.

Last edited:
NOT in MSM.

Pakistan Rangers conducting an IBO in conjunction with local police carried out a seizure on the godown (warehouse) of an illegal arms dealer known as Amirabdullah alias Bunty.

Among the find were 9000 of these green tip 5.56 rounds manufactured in Bosnia
View attachment 924009

It would seem arms and ammo from Afghanistan is flowing freely into the hands of criminals in Pakistan.

Just another reminder of the selfless sacrifices and brave actions of our security forces at protecting Pakistan. And why Pakistan needs to tackle Afghanistan head on.

Shared as received via source.

Salam.
Aren't Green Tip 855 Ball? IIRC AP ammo have Black Tip cos they were tungsten carbide in it.

Green Tip is government issue, all my 556 ammo I use are Green Tip...

Or is they mean differently in America or Pakistan?

nice..

what rounds fall under the 'prohibited bore' licence mandate ?
The following are all NPB:
  • 30 bore
  • 9mm
  • 32 bore pistols
  • 12 bore gun
  • 12 bore repeater
  • 7mm and 8mm rifles.
Prohibited:
  • G-III
  • 7.62 fully automatic rifles and assault weapons
  • Fully automatic 9mm sun machine guns
  • Stenguns
  • Over 46 bore pistol/revolvers of any kind
  • All exotic weapons
  • Grenades
  • Taser pistol (projectile based)
  • CS gas

Aren't Green Tip 855 Ball? IIRC AP ammo have Black Tip cos they were tungsten carbide in it.

Or is they mean differently in America or Pakistan?
In Pakistan red tip and green tips are AP.

Thank you. Who is that? and how can he be reached?

I am in Punjab. That matter was back in 2020. It's settled now but there risk is always there. Esp of violence. The parties are settled abroad for decades and have the means and teh moral wherewithal to stoop to any measures. The disputes are going on for generations. The other parties are my father's cousins.

Their fathers (my grandfather's brothers) didn't give my grandfather his share from the inheritance. He spent all his life is a small patch he bought from Sikhs. To this day we are living there and the other party has forcefully taken the zari zameen because they are numerous and we avoid fighting at all cost. Every now and then they chop down trees that are on disputed land to goad us into fighting but we are sitting tight.

We are comfortable on the court and lawyers stuff, only problem is the on-ground situation. Our cases are solid and my father knows more law than some of the top lawyers in the local Bar. He is a retd. policeman and now a lawyer but he just has a license, doesn't practice law because it involves lying etc. That's also why he never fit in as a cop. Always on the wrong side of superiors. But, that's a long story for another time.
Very influential barrister - family friend and PtI secretary Bhakkar. He’s a local charity worker and helps people in your unique circumstances- he sits at a hall at Dist Court every Thursday.

The following are all NPB:
  • 30 bore
  • 9mm
  • 32 bore pistols
  • 12 bore gun
  • 12 bore repeater
  • 7mm and 8mm rifles.
Prohibited:
  • G-III
  • 7.62 fully automatic rifles and assault weapons
  • Fully automatic 9mm sun machine guns
  • Stenguns
  • Over 46 bore pistol/revolvers of any kind
  • All exotic weapons
  • Grenades
  • Taser pistol (projectile based)
  • CS gas

In Pakistan red tip and green tips are AP.

Very influential barrister - family friend and PtI secretary Bhakkar. He’s a local charity worker and helps people in your unique circumstances- he sits at a hall at Dist Court every Thursday.
Oh, then you have a different system....

In the US, green tip is NATO surplus, which is the mainstream of 556 Ammo, it is selling for around $1 per.

AP round are black tip, designated M995 and they are illegal for civilian market.

NOT in MSM.

Pakistan Rangers conducting an IBO in conjunction with local police carried out a seizure on the godown (warehouse) of an illegal arms dealer known as Amirabdullah alias Bunty.

View attachment 924009

It would seem arms and ammo from Afghanistan is flowing freely into the hands of criminals in Pakistan.

Just another reminder of the selfless sacrifices and brave actions of our security forces at protecting Pakistan. And why Pakistan needs to tackle Afghanistan head on.

Salam.
Who is responsible for securing the borders ?

Good point.z
Due to your balanced approach, how often do you get confused for being a Faujeet? :D

It happened once just yesterday where the new guy was being disrespectful in the "IK should fire his advisors" thread and I felt like I had to jump in.:lol:

Due to your balanced approach, how often do you get confused for being a Faujeet? :D

It happened once just yesterday where the new guy was being disrespectful in the "IK should fire his advisors" thread and I felt like I had to jump in.:lol:
More than you’d imagine 😂

NOT in MSM.

View attachment 924009

Salam.
Green tips are live rounds. Man I miss the smell.

Bingo

Green tips are live rounds. Man I miss the smell.
9FD8B350-AB3D-4488-9C3F-CBB9A9C89793.jpeg

Very sad with that the Money spent on border posts was actually a typical Army contract that is given to Favourte Companies who themselves are retired Fauji Thekedars for Overcharged contracts that results in nothing

And yet the results are the same
The Kahki Chaddis are trying their level best to DFelay the elections with Drama of So called IBO ops just when the Legal elections are round the corner, Favouring corrupts
No worries once Khans comes in InshAllah thois Harami of the highest order and the likes of the BHurwa Recently retired loser will be put in place

Why the f***k the border fence completion is still hovering around 83%. I thought we were at 90% five years ago. Does anyone has an accurate figure. Why is so hard to see progress

Back
Top Bottom