What's new

Army Accessories in Karachi

Status
Not open for further replies.

hackerharis

New Recruit

Reaction score
Hello,

I am Haris khan.I live in Karachi,I am new to this community and I am interested in buying military accessory eg. gas masks,uniform,canteen,tactical vest, and other military goods for collection and personal use.Can you please tell the place where I can buy these goods in Karchi.

Regards,

Haris khan

Hello,

I am Haris khan.I live in Karachi,I am new to this community and I am interested in buying military accessory eg. gas masks,uniform,canteen,tactical vest, and other military goods for collection and personal use.Can you please tell the place where I can buy these goods in Karchi.

Regards,

Haris khan

Preparing for zombie apocalypse??

yes, I am a survivalist and a prepper because I think elites are preparing to do something to the humans living on this planet

Hello,

Regards,

Haris khan

Empress market and its surroundings would be a good place to start..
There are arms shops that sell such accessories .. for Hunters.

too many movies.
Atleast you're better than those who want to buy swords and horses

Hello,

Regards,

Haris khan

You sound suspicious for some reason.

I am not member of Taliban or some other terrorist group,and even if I was I wound't start searching here!!!!I am planning on buying gas mask, tactical vest and other stuff because I've always been interested in the military and the gas mask are for protection from radiation in case of a tsunami or earthquake because nuke reactors are in Karachi which are near the sea.I have already mentioned that I am a survivalist and a prepper

I am not member of Taliban or some other terrorist group,and even if I was I wound't start searching here!!!!I am planning on buying gas mask, tactical vest and other stuff because I've always been interested in the military and the gas mask are for protection from radiation in case of a tsunami or earthquake because nuke reactors are in Karachi which are near the sea.I have already mentioned that I am a survivalist and a prepper

No offence buddy... but is this the best that you can come up with?:undecided:

Gas Mask, Uniform and Tactical Vest? I can respect a hobbyist but given the prevailing security situation, if you go looking for this stuff, you'll probably end up somewhere for questioning..............BTW, hobby is fine but the reason you explained in post#7 was pretty lame........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom