What's new

Army Chief arrives in China for 3 day visit.

J-20 ....
Anti Satellite missile
more submarines
some destroyers
...... anything left ... oh yes anti gravity weapon ..... :devil:

hahhahahaha i have better idea ..
lets get this and be done with all defense Acquisition once and for all .
Marvel-Phase-3-Thanos-Infinity-Gauntlet-Tease.jpg

^^^^

My friend did you really read and understand what you have wrote? Can you for second a imagine the implication of such dependency of Pakistan on China. Please forget India for a moment and think about your country (mother land) your people and your sovereign boundaries. Co-operation & dependency are two different thing and what I see is Pakistan slowly slowly getting dependent on China. Co-operation with national interest is the forward and rest . I know you're going throw all insults on my face after reading my post.

Regards,
Jailer
The co-operation with China have given us independency in many military technologies, Al-khalid and JF-17 are testament to that. We are now more self sufficient because of it.

The co-operation with China have given us independency in many military technologies, Al-khalid and JF-17 are testament to that. We are now more self sufficient because of it.

^^^^
My Brother, My friend you're still dependent. For engine You're dependent on Russian and for Airframe, Avionics & fuselage you're dependent on China and I don't know much about Al-Khaled Tank. So it seems you just change the suppliers in order avoid American string and sanctions. No doubt China mean smooth chain supply of Spares and other equipment but still it doesn't make Pakistan self sufficient. I sincerely wish Pakistan and India will become self sufficient, self reliant or at least so called "Independent / Independency" in defense sector.

Regards,
Jailer

l_192701_090336_updates.jpg

BEIJING: Chief of Army Staff (COAS) General Qamar Javed Bajwa on Thursday met the senior Chinese political and military leadership and discussed matters related to regional security, economy, defence cooperation and mutual interest.

The army chief, who arrived in China on a three-day official visit, met Executive Vice Premier Zhang Gaoli, Vice Chairman Central Military Commission General Fan Changlong, Chief of Joint Services Department General Fang Funghui and Commander People's Liberation Army (PLA) General Li Zuocheng, according to ISPR Director General Maj Gen Asif Ghafoor.

Matters related to regional security, economy, defence cooperation and mutual interest were discussed.

The Chinese leadership expressed complete understanding of the geo-political and economic-cum-security environment of the region and its implications for both the countries.

They acknowledged positive role being played by Pakistan towards peace and stability in the region with special mention of the country's role in eliminating terrorist groups including al-Qaeda (AQ), Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) and East Turkestan Islamic Movement (ETIM) from Pakistan.

The Chinese leadership expressed their concern on Afghan security situation and growing potential threat of Daesh and ETIM in Afghanistan.

The Chinese leaders expressed their confidence in security arrangements for China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) and satisfaction on progress of the project.

The COAS thanked Chinese leadership for their defence support and cooperation, which, he said, was a source of strength for unique all-weather friendship between the two countries and their people.

He reiterated that Pakistan Army would continue to positively contribute towards regional stability and security.

The COAS thanked the Chinese leadership for sending a PLA contingent for participation in Pakistan Day Parade.

Both the sides agreed to continue and further increase theirmilitary to military cooperation. Earlier on arrival at PLA Army Headquarters, the COAS waspresented guard of honour.

https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/192701-General-Bajwa-meets-Chinese-civilian-and-military-leaders

^^^^
My Brother, My friend you're still dependent. For engine You're dependent on Russian and for Airframe, Avionics & fuselage you're dependent on China and I don't know much about Al-Khaled Tank. So it seems you just change the suppliers in order avoid American string and sanctions. No doubt China mean smooth chain supply of Spares and other equipment but still it doesn't make Pakistan self sufficient. I sincerely wish Pakistan and India will become self sufficient, self reliant or at least so called "Independent / Independency" in defense sector.

Regards,
Jailer
Same can be said about you too, right?

But at least we got a relief otherwise we would be importing rifles and their bullets.

T
^^^
That's what I have said and what you have alluded it is true.

Regards,
Jailer
The status quo is likely to remain unchanged in this wretched part of world. Don t know about India but we still are an agro base economy with only one single hinge steel mill, that too is in limbo

Plus with neighbour like china PFF who needs to worry. China and its dragon will lead the century.

The red roaring dragon, which is both humble and all powerful too

^^^^

Regards,
Jailer
Apart from RD-93 , JF-17 airframe,fiselage,avionics are produced in Pakistan.

The pics you refer too are from mid 2000s.

And very very few countries actually produce entire aircrafts (components), most nations that do produce them work in consortiums and so on.

AK is a Pak tank produced entirely in a Pak minus the Ukrainian engine which hopefully will be produce under tot in future, if the 600 million $ deal is confirmed.

And very very few countries actually produce entire aircrafts (components), most nations that do produce them work in consortiums and so on.

AK is a Pak tank produced entirely in a Pak minus the Ukrainian engine which hopefully will be produce under tot in future, if the 600 million $ deal is confirmed.
ao u confirm we r getting tot for engine?

^^
I believe what you have told to be true without going into details and congratulations for such a great achievement and wish you a very good luck for the future. BUT self reliance can only be achieved through painstaking R&D so far no such information or material is available on public domain in order to applaud Pakistan's greatest achievement. I am astonished to see such great secrecy but every other pdfian's from Pakistan claims to obtain such a classified information from their unseen sources. I have no ill thoughts towards your nation, your people's and your arm forced. But Pakistan is the only country which able to achieved almost all milestone without proper R&D even mightiest China with such a big budget still lack in many fields.

Regards,
Jailer

Back
Top Bottom