What's new

Army chief slams Pakistan for playing a double game

If you really want to know the truth than go for neutral sources - History accounts of both countries are twisted to suite their objectives.

Ok. We agree here on something.
So, saying neutral source of information about a country called India which openly signed on a friendship agreement with Soviet Union , what are my choices ???

Now is exactly the same situation for Pakistan. It's kinda same thing for everybody who isn't in good books of USA.

You have serious comprehension issues aswell-
thats why i repeated the same thing thinking since you hv said it you yourself will understand it pretty easily- So?-

I was trying to same some time and bandwidth. Whatever that make you feel good. And let this be last of our interaction on this matter.

i think pakistani have india phobhia thats y they pass ...useless resolution rather then focusing people of pakistan
Chor bi Kahey.....Choor Chooor......(Tell the world a lie so many times....that everybody start believing its true..)....that's what Indian Army and Indian Media backed by their army and RAW are chanting all the time..........they got Pakistan Fobia......they are now in trend to blame Pakistan for all their security failures......If you can't do your job properly and professionally don't blame others.:toast_sign:

I was trying to same some time and bandwidth. Whatever that make you feel good. And let this be last of our interaction on this matter.

No can do-
Indian army chief is really a fool- :police:-

If given the chance, I would crush this BS movement in Kashmiri. I would make such ppl disappear. Firstly, you need to stop this cross border contact. This is just shooting ourselves in the foot. They go there to plan, train, and come back to spread it. Its incredibly stupid to allow this in the first place. India is managed by idiots.

Stop speaking sir... Start doing... Its high time now.

you have to wait till the next army gernal. yàaaar tum sab indian mill k nrindra modi ko chief of army staff keun nhi bna daity ? hum be tu daikhain us saaly main kitna dum hay,....................

you have to wait till the next army gernal. yàaaar tum sab indian mill k nrindra modi ko chief of army staff keun nhi bna daity ? hum be tu daikhain us saaly main kitna dum hay,....................

1971 ke kya dikkha tha?? uske baad siachin mai kya hua tha?

agar narender modi band gaya tho PAK ke char tukde ho jayege ... wish never become.... because when IA start something you end up running each and every country for help to stop india.

1971 ke kya dikkha tha?? uske baad siachin mai kya hua tha?

agar narender modi band gaya tho PAK ke char tukde ho jayege ... wish never become.... because when IA start something you end up running each and every country for help to stop india.

tukrai to ab hum tumharai karai gai srilanka jitnai rah jao gai modi to 2014 mai ayai ga laikin apna imran khan 2013 mai araha hai

isnt that what you said before 1971 ?

india jitni army mujhai daido ya india kai sai mai dus bar surrender kar wao ga

tukrai to ab hum tumharai karai gai srilanka jitnai rah jao gai modi to 2014 mai ayai ga laikin apna imran khan 2013 mai araha hai

india jitni army mujhai daido ya india kai sai mai dus bar surrender kar wao ga
Main yeh karvaunga
Main voh karvaunga....
Look at your army general, send thousand troops across border to die and didn't had guts to claim their bodies. And same general is claiming in the Media that it was a victory. And people like yourself treat him as a hero, this is the exact reason why u are the laughing stock in the world today. Our army general never said we will attack pakistan or something. Don't know why guys are getting so hyper about it. Destroying india on PDF won't change the reality, wake up when there is still time.

NEW DELHI, MAR 15:
The Army today made it clear to Pakistan that it cannot keep the tap of exporting terrorism to India open and hope for confidence-building measures (CBMs) with it.

“They are bleeding us and you want us to shake hands with you at the military level. I think that is not done. We got to be fair and there has to be level-playing field,” Army Chief Gen Bikram Singh said and accused the neighbour of having “double standards” when it says that terrorists were not under its control and conceals them as non-state actors.

“The term CBM has got to be preceded by addressing trust deficit. You cannot talk of these things for endless years the way the things are going on. You cannot afford to keep open this tap of exporting terrorism to India. You have to check that and only then we can move forward,” he said.

The Army Chief was answering queries at the India Today conclave about the Army being opposed to the CBMs between India and Pakistan.

Gen Singh said “things can improve” if Pakistan tells India that it can come and take stock of terror infrastructure there.

“You cannot have double standards. You say they are not in our control but yet we have non-state actors. They are bleeding us and you want us to shake hands with you at the military level. I think that is not done. We got to be fair and there has to be level-playing field.

The Army Chief said any decision on the CBMs has to be preceded by both the armies addressing trust deficit.

“This is something we have to do because we cannot be talking of something else and doing something else,” he said.

He cited the example of Pakistan Army’s double speak during Kargil war where first it disowned its troops present in Indian territory only to later say that its officers had ventured into Indian territory during that time.

“Let us be sensitive to each other’s aspirations, let us go ahead with civility,” he said referring to the issue of b********* of an Indian soldier by Pakistani troops.

http://www.thehindubusinessline.com....ry-and-economy

most intresting
Gen Singh said “things can improve” if Pakistan tells India that it can come and take stock of terror infrastructure there.

Pakistan must tell this idiot to stop exporting terror from Afghanistan first. Bring down the terror infrastructure that India has created there. We should step up attacking them in Kashmir. When it hurts, they bark.

He is right, you cant have double standards. Keeping terrorism against us alive and expecting us to stop it for them.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom