What's new

Army convoy targeted by IED on Quetta's airport road

Moon

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

إِنَّا لِلَّٰهِ وَإِنَّا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ

Blast happened on one of Quetta's most prominent roads, terrorism is rearing it's head once more, and from what it seems, we're not ready for it.
‎Our urban centers (all of them) need to have persistent surveillance, airborne and street level.

God forbid..but I can't tell if anyone can survive this type of blast. May Allah protect our jawans.
Unconfirmed reports are saying one is critical, rest of the five are normal and stable.
May Allah save their lives and give them good health. And their families patience.

Should have nipped the likes of kakar/pkmap and ptm in the bud. Their real objective was use afghan refugees to destabilize pakistan on ethnic ground, and create an insurgency.
It is clearly visible by the fact that those people on kakar funeral raised afghan flag. It has been a result of corruption and giving hundrends of thousands of ID cards to these namak harmas.

It is expected as lal topis afghans are having severe pain with the developments in Afghanistan.

Now is the time to terminate their leadership and go after their apologists all across Pakistan especially in media who are churning out articles in favour of afghan governemnt and badmouthing Pakistan, otherwise they will cause a lot of trouble.

Yup, so I think we are back to square one. All gains are lost. Idk how Bajwa and gov can completely let down Baluchistan. Get ready guys.
@Areesh @Huffal @Sifar zero
No. All gains aren't lost. If that's the case then the TTP would be roaming around FATA massacring scores of civillians.

Balochistan has always remained a hot spot, and unfortunately thanks to the terrain it makes a military operation difficult and costly.

Also I'm pretty sure what we are seeing now is the Balochistan terrorists making a futile attempt to retaliate to us.

Aka its a slap fight that's going on.

@PanzerKiel

How goes the operation in balochistan?

No. All gains aren't lost. If that's the case then the TTP would be roaming around FATA massacring scores of civillians.

Balochistan has always remained a hot spot, and unfortunately thanks to the terrain it makes a military operation difficult and costly.

Also I'm pretty sure what we are seeing now is the Balochistan terrorists making a futile attempt to retaliate to us.

Aka its a slap fight that's going on.

@PanzerKiel

How goes the operation in balochistan?
They are getting slapped pretty hard.... V

This is a matter of field intelligence. More resources and trainings are needed to be ahead of the game. We have to make it very costly and painful for our enemies.

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom