What's new

Army convoy targeted by IED on Quetta's airport road

Balochistan needs ops like Wazeeristan
Waziristan ops costed A lot of money. Approx 67.93 billion US dollars.

The balochistan insurgency, unlike the Waziristan insurgency numbers in the hundreds. The TTP numbered in the thousands. The Bla, BLF, UBA, bra etc all number in the hundreds.

And the terrain doesn't help either. Balochistan is big. It's bigger than Finland an entire country. This makes things difficult for us as a nation with an economy as it is today.

An op at the same scale as waziristan ops is not needed. Although an op is needed nonetheless.

An op is currently underway. You can ask @PanzerKiel

Security forces conducted an Intelligence Based Operation (IBO) & eliminated 3 terrorists of Indian sponsored terrorist organisation TTP (HGB) in North Waziristan During IBO,

Sadly 2 soldiers Embraced Shahadat • Havaldar Younis • Sepoy Waqas

DG ISPR

1625228341400.png

Security forces conducted an Intelligence Based Operation (IBO) & eliminated 3 terrorists of Indian sponsored terrorist organisation TTP (HGB) in North Waziristan During IBO,

Sadly 2 soldiers Embraced Shahadat • Havaldar Younis • Sepoy Waqas

DG ISPR

1625254233378.png

It will be a very BUMPY ride ahead...the good thing is Pakistan have taken this ride before and know how to remain strong during the journey...

hy are you ignoring the biggest asset Pakistan has? Nearly 200 million Muslims in India. Cities like Delhi, Lucknow, Mumbai, Allahabad have huge Muslim slums. Perfect places for insurrection. Cause chaos in heart of India.
I think we are discussing how to take the war into the heart of India. Put the enemy on the defensive. And why are you going all retard for? Did I trouch a raw never - did I?
People tried many times , what you think are riots ?
For 200 million. Muslims there are 800 million hindus.

Back
Top Bottom