What's new

Army in field now

The key question is whether the army will disobey orders to shoot at civilians. If that happens then the administration cannot hold. I doubt anything will happen while Pranab Muckerjee is in Bangladesh.

There is no question army Jawans will not act on orders to bring back law and order. Question is if the military top brass will act on govt/AL order of using them to divide the country into two by antagonizing a group of people with the fabrication of 1971 war records and sentencing a wrong person to gallow for crimes they did not commit.

I have heard the woman he is claimed to have kept as a sex slave was not allowed from India to BD to be a witness in the court trial by the govt agents. Someone told me she claimed his innocence in the sex crime charge and said that she was not tortured at all.

It is the most important duty of a PM to keep his/her country united. It is the mind to compromise that makes a leader special in the eyes of his people. He/she should know where to make compromise. Unfortunately, SHW is void of most of human as well as leadership qualities. A country should no more rely on her leadership.

Since BNP is now in in the field, therefore, people should allow BNP to lead and the anti-AL forces including Jamaaat should remain behind it so as not to allow AL to call BNP a party of razaakaars. AL propaganda machine is very strong. It is good at making a Tal out of a Til.

Please make calling for armed attacks against members of any army (Chinese/Indian/Bangladeshi/Pakistani) banned on this forum.

In how many districts the army personnel are patrolling ?

Mullahs showing some serious power here.

r we going toward a civil war :confused:

these r not gud signs

@ It is already a beginning of civil war. Soon govt will bann Jamaat-e-Islam. India will come to help Rawami govt which it had already come. Now, the question is who will come to help Jamaat in the long run. The civil war of Spain lasted for three years from 1933 to 1936.

@nuclearpak

Please close this thread.

1. There are individuals on this thread openly calling for civil war in a sovereign nation state.

2. There are individuals calling for attacks on Bangladeshi soldiers and armed forces in case they do not follow their party's line. People openly speaking of a "Tet offensive".

The Pakistani military if they knew of an Afghan or Indian website which had supposedly "Pakistani" nationals calling for attacks on Pakistan servicemen and women would immediately classify that website as a foreign one.

Any "Pakistani" who was involved in killing Pakistani soldiers would be classified as a terrorist and those who incited and urged others to kill Pakistani soldiers would be considered a terrorist.

On this forum even quoting from a BLA (Baluch Liberation Army) website would get someone a ban let alone supporting them in the killing of Pakistani soldiers.

People here have full rights to criticize the current government of Bangladesh call for their removal, maybe even to call for a Tahrir square uprising but to call for war against the army is essentially inciting terrorism.

This also decreases the credibility of defence.pk including in the eyes of educated Pakistanis, also at a time when defence.pk is striving to develop relations and ties with Pakistani media.

Please do not let this sub-forum degrade to a sub-forum dominated by partisan followers of one small particular party in Bangladesh calling for attacks and terrorism against the Bangladeshi armed forces.

Thank you.

...Why so soon, Hammer-fist you want this thread on our beloved BA to be closed ? You know Bangladesh people had 2 instutuions to be proud of : (1) Supreme Court (2) BA.

The former has been hijacked by BAL which is now only "of the BAL, by the BAL and for the BAL." Only remaining for the poor people is our only wealth of BA. BQA"s spirit and deep fabric are still "of the People, by the People and for the People". It is sad that BAL has managed 2 sorrowful events for BA in one single- term : BDR carnage and this Genocide. How much it will be digested by our BA even without a 'burp', let us see for a while.

Please be patient, and don't hurry to close the thread---unless you have other priorities to else. BA is our children & family, and are sensible, patriotic and, they love and are loved by our 'poor' people. They are the only thing that people have close-to-their hearts, otherwise we lost everything one by one. Please wait a little longer. If BA need time to make their as they want, give them without hesitation. BA will not desert us.

Last edited by a moderator:
My personal view is i dont want the army tackle this.i dont want to see the army in action.first point is army is hardcore and army will show no mercy to anyone and if the army do this and the international news will be like bangladesh is new syria .BNP and jamaat will try to capture a city and army will go for recapture and will start a serious killings .that will trigger a civilwar .jamaat also want this too.so better is to keep the army away from this bullshit* political crisis
I just gotten the news from tv news channel that situation is very worst in Bogra. Army in field now.

i will post more info when i get them

My personal view is i dont want the army tackle this.i dont want to see the army in action.first point is army is hardcore and army will show no mercy to anyone and if the army do this and the international news will be like bangladesh is new syria .BNP and jamaat will try to capture a city and army will go for recapture and will start a serious killings .that will trigger a civilwar .jamaat also want this too.so better is to keep the army away from this bullshit* political crisis

BD Army is more trained to encounter civilians than any other military in the world.

They spent decades maintaining peace in war torn nations in Africa, provided training to many other nations.

I can confirm army hasn't been deployed anywhere or seen places out of their jurisdiction until now.

Back
Top Bottom