What's new

Army in field now

Well they are jamatis, they put religion before anything, they feel like their religion is under attack by government (never happened in Pakistan as far as i can think)

thanks mate.:)

I checked throughout the entire thread. And no where did anyone call for a full blown civil war. I only deleted some posts which name-called others.

And again, no.

You're very welcome.

Here are the quotes and I'm taking this up with @WebMaster and @nuclearpak and not happy with your unfair moderating and sarcastic comments.

Aazidane

these jamaatis should target savar, the army deployment in savar will make dhaka 46th brigade nervous

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangladesh-defence/238144-army-field-now.html#ixzz2MU7IDy82

post 3

Kalu_Miah

Looks like the AL online cadre brigade in PDF and their Indian cheerleaders are nervous. Lets see what Army does now. If Army goes against the people and take India's side, the people of Bangladesh will have to fight a 2nd "independence war", the real one, to free ourselves of Indian occupation by proxy.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangladesh-defence/238144-army-field-now-4.html#ixzz2MU8Sk6hw

Post 59

That's calling for war against the Bangladeshi army if the army cracks down on this Jamati uprising i.e. "doesn't take the people's side" (according to the individual who made the post).

Idune

No it does not. Army has to think if they are with 90% muslim majority or with indian sponsored and supported genocidal Awami regime. If their top generals choose destructive path and associate their name with Awami League executed and indian sponsored genocide, they, a force of 120K (+/-), will be picking a fight against 90% of 160 million people.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangladesh-defence/238144-army-field-now-5.html#ixzz2MU8kDcth

Post 68

If the army does X according to Idune people should fight them.

4. Aazidane

After this 3 days of hartal, the Jamaatis should regroup and do a tet offensive throughout the country, a totall curfew is needed to get this country down......

Post 137.

He is calling for civil war, violence and a "Tet offensive".

This is a criminal offence in many countries i.e. incitement to cause violence, vandalism etc.

The Bangladeshi military are clearly being spoken of being potentially fought against by these individuals.

@nuclearpak @WebMaster

I can understand opposing the government, mass demonstrations but bringing the army in and calling for them to be potentially fought is unacceptable.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are the quotes and I'm taking this up with @WebMaster and @nuclearpak and not happy with your unfair moderating and sarcastic comments.

Aazidane

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangladesh-defence/238144-army-field-now.html#ixzz2MU7IDy82

post 3

Kalu_Miah

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangladesh-defence/238144-army-field-now-4.html#ixzz2MU8Sk6hw

Post 59

That's calling for war against the Bangladeshi army if the army cracks down on this Jamati uprising i.e. "doesn't take the people's side" (according to the individual who made the post).

Idune

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangladesh-defence/238144-army-field-now-5.html#ixzz2MU8kDcth

Post 68

If the army does X according to Idune people should fight them.

4. Aazidane

Post 137.

He is calling for civil war, violence and a "Tet offensive".

This is a criminal offence in many countries i.e. incitement to cause violence, vandalism etc.

The Bangladeshi military are clearly being spoken of being potentially fought against by these individuals.

@nuclearpak @WebMaster

I can understand opposing the government, mass demonstrations but bringing the army in and calling for them to be potentially fought is unacceptable.

Fair point, now note down the pdf rules that are being violated. You have no right to say that @Loki is doing unfair moderating.

It seems army went there to help as police, Rab and BGB failed to control the situation. They aren't officially deployed. Bogra is BNP stronghold.. All pro india anti state groups should be thrown out from the place.

No army on the field now. Yes army gone there to help police. Bcoz jamat ppl gone berserk after seeing the culprit syedi's face on the moon.

Fair point, now note down the pdf rules that are being violated. You have no right to say that @Loki is doing unfair moderating.

I replied to a post directed to me.

I did not insult anybody but merely said the Bangladeshi army would not be happy with people calling for violence against it.

There are some posters here who say this current campaign of violence should target the army if they do X, Y and Z.

This is unacceptable.

That's it? Three guys with whom you appear to have issues with, and you are requesting mods to close this thread?

They are free to express their opinions, as much as you are. And neither their posts violate forum rules. idune's and kalu's were only 'what-if' scenarios.

Though, I've deleted aazidane's posts as you requested. Next time you have a problem with a post, simply hit the report button or PM the mods instead of creating drama.

Oh no, please let him.

I did not insult anybody but merely said the Bangladeshi army would not be happy with people calling for violence against it.

There are some posters here who say this current campaign of violence should target the army if they do X, Y and Z.

This is unacceptable.

Fair point once again but how is Loki's moderating capability involved in this? this thread is going on by forum rules and id on't think he can do much in here.

@Hammer-fist Dude, don't give up. Its good to have your POV. Because of you people, we now get both sides of story.

As for leaving, those posters want to make you leave.

At least you guys have a Moderator. We are bashed by all. :D

@Hammer-fist, send me your email if you decide to leave.

Back on topic, army men are back to the barracks. Calling for attacks against the army (even in what-if manner) is just uncalled for. :angry:

Edit: As for Loki, just believe me okay? He's been fair. Coming from me, you shouldn't have any problem trusting this. Now lets cool down.

This is unacceptable.
@Hammer-fist dont take them seriously. Its a clear sign whom r pro Bangladeshi and who want to ruin this country.
These stooges cant ruin our military's reputation.Ur presence in the forum gives much pleasure so try to ignore them.
I would say @Loki why u r allowing this.If u have love for this u should warn them who talks against our country.

@Hammer-fist, send me your email if you decide to leave.

Back on topic, army men are back to the barracks. Calling for attacks against the army (even in what-if manner) is just uncalled for. :angry:

Edit: As for Loki, just believe me okay? He's been fair. Coming from me, you shouldn't have any problem trusting this. Now lets cool down.

[MENTION=142952]
I would say @Loki why u r allowing this.If u have love for this u should warn them who talks against our country.

I've said this before many times, if people don't like it here, then don't participate. They are only wasting their time by doing so. It's no rocket science.

People have done what-if scenarios in a hypothetical wars between India and Pakistan, USA and China, and there's no reason why anyone else couldn't do so in other matters as per their opinions.

You don't like what they're saying? Well, that is really your problem.

I've said this before many times, if people don't like it here, then don't participate. They are only wasting their time by doing so. It's no rocket science.

People have done what-if scenarios in a hypothetical wars between India and Pakistan, USA and China, and there's no reason why anyone else couldn't do so in other matters as per their opinions.

You don't like what they're saying? Well, that is really your problem.

Exactly bro, but not anything like attacking your own army. That kinda goes to the 'terrorism' category in my opinion.

Show the proof of your claim anyone calling attack on army?

I'm talking to Loki. He knows what I'm talking about. Anyway, things such as attacking your own army is essentially terrorism and I think these kinds of posts are not allowed here.
@Loki, @WebMaster, @nuclearpak

Please have a look again.

@Hammer-fist if u really sent posts from here to your military guy................you sir are an idiot
this is a public forum.........every has the right to state their opinion

Yes, but no-one should tolerate if someone calls for mutiny against the state ie calling for civil war, attacking army etc etc.

Back
Top Bottom