What's new

Army jawan killed in encounter with militants in J&K

My bad- Instead of reply- i mistakenly hit thanks button-

Yada yada hi dharmasya glani bhavati bharata,Abhyudhanama adharmasya sadahi manava si jaam naham,Paritranaya sadhu na vinashaya cha tushkrita,Dharmasanstha punichaya sambhavami yuge yuge. This holy mantra from the Bhagwata Gita states that no matter how strong evil is it has to kneel down in front of Honesty.One must always do his work without thinking about the result.This brave man's contribution wont go wasted,god will justify your sacrifice.have a peaceful journey to Heaven with my prayers for you warrior hare Krishna.Hare rama.Jai hind.

RIP great jawans, India need to act fast we must provided more reliable life protecting suit and best materials to police so to take on terrorists police must be trained hard and most important is to increase SURVEILLANCE capability and INTELLIGENT network. I don't know how NIA is working but its good they work in dark to show us light. Let the brave soul guide our other jawans.

This ambush which was conducted by the Rashtriya Rifles and Indian army was in response to a huge Arms haul which was discovered by Army last week.The ammunition was recovered in Kupwara but the terrorists fled that time.The weapons included 5 Ak-47 rifles,4 Ak-56 rifles,10 grenade launchers,20 Grenades,3 timers and 700 Ak rounds.

Yada yada hi dharmasya glani bhavati bharata,Abhyudhanama adharmasya sadahi manava si jaam naham,Paritranaya sadhu na vinashaya cha tushkrita,Dharmasanstha punichaya sambhavami yuge yuge. This holy mantra from the Bhagwata Gita states that no matter how strong evil is it has to kneel down in front of Honesty.One must always do his work without thinking about the result.This brave man's contribution wont go wasted,god will justify your sacrifice.have a peaceful journey to Heaven with my prayers for you warrior hare Krishna.Hare rama.Jai hind.

:agree: one day honesty will win and occupying indian forces will kneel down

So for Indians it make sense to hit thanks button for 80 dead of army person's in Pakistan ????????

What you say ????

What a looser you are

You are free to do so and you are already doing it in your media and on your bharati forums. it doesnt affect me atleast if you do so because i dont expect better things from you

With leader like geelani who support terrorist you can only dream this

Gilani is supporting innocent unarmed civilian Kashmiris. only those who are being paid by India for doing the dirtty work are supporting terrorists

Gilani is supporting innocent unarmed civilian Kashmiris. only those who are being paid by India for doing the dirtty work are supporting terrorists

Just like LeT ?????

Or paid protest ???

:agree: one day honesty will win and occupying indian forces will kneel down

tzun529l.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom