What's new

Army major captures 'UFO' on mobile phone

Mate, this looks like space debri. Iranian monkey rocket perhaps? :D

And, pray, how the dickens do you know this? Either you're an alien or you're in contact with them! :what: :P

But how about these shapes...photographs taken by Image Science and Analysis Laboratory, NASA-Johnson Space Center from the Space Shuttle.

Mars,+NASA,+top+secret,+above,+UFO,+UFOs,+sighting,+sightings,+report,+photos,+leaked,+hackers,+anonomous,+anon,+ESA,+JAXA,+alien,+aliens,+Angelina+Joliemars.jpg

UFO,+UFOs,+sighting,+sightings,+alien,+aliens,+Angelina+Jolie,+orb,+orbs,+NASA,.png

Photoshopped? Nope! This is real!

@isro2222 dude if it has been up to me I would have given you the Nobel price for the most Astonishing discovery and spreading awareness in general populous

BTW why did you come back on earth ??? If body is the problem tell somebody to destroy it and enjoy your stay there with your space buddies. Or you yet have to shade love for your body ???

Last edited by a moderator:
Manhoos there is no PETA in Pakistan. I shot many of my dogs who got really old or EVER misbehaved with kids of the house. That's how it should be done. Salay goray, always putting their collective noses where they don't belong! :P

That monkey be DEAD! :hang2:

Iran's had it..mess with Uncle Sam and he may bomb you BUT **** off PETA and life becomes hell. :D

Manhoos there is no PETA in Pakistan. I shot many of my dogs who got really old or EVER misbehaved with kids of the house. That's how it should be done. Salay goray, always putting their collective nose where it doesn't belong! :P

They want to ban a cancer medication..shown VERY great promise till now..in its testing phase coz its been tested on animals.

Guess what, they hired a legal firm here to petition in the courts that medical students/school students should be disallowed to cut up animals..apparently there are artificial replacements for the purpose of dissecting..this according to them will also make the doctors better.

I am beginning to think that we had best kill them ALL before they further contaminate the human gene pool.

They want to ban a cancer medication..shown VERY great promise till now..in its testing phase coz its been tested on animals.

Guess what, they hired a legal firm here to petition in the courts that medical students/school students should be disallowed to cut up animals..apparently there are artificial replacements for the purpose of dissecting..this according to them will also make the doctors better.

I am beginning to think that we had best kill them ALL before they further contaminate the human gene pool.

already medical students can't dissect animals in labs ( though they can dissect preserved human bodies :what: )

also when their tenure is complete , they have to get "no dues" from the "animal lab" which they never knew existed ( there is also a dedicated staff getting salary there but only animals are missing ) :omghaha:

alienwdisklm6.jpg

alien-colour.jpg

The alien message in a crop circle where there was alien holding a disc with a coded message.

"Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts & their BROKEN PROMISES.
Much PAIN But Still time.BELIEVE.There is GOOD out there.
We oppose DECEPTION.COnduit CLOSING (BELL SOUND)
"

:woot:

the mobile company should use this as an advertisment and publicity of their product :angel:

Back
Top Bottom